• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
R_77 said:
What about the classic 2,4,5 tri alkoxy, or 2,5 alkoxy 4-R.
R could be me, et, i pr, n-pr, bu, pentyl, or an ether or thiother, whatever...or NO2 or some halogen?

Then you've moved away from dopamine reuptake inhibitors and into the realm of 5HT2a agonists - there are threads here about that very subject

stimulants ---> fight-or-flight response ---> adrenalin (which is produced/released by the adrenals, glands adjunct to your kidneys)

Yeah except stimulants set off the 'cascade reaction' thinking back to A-Level Biology. I think alot of the adrenaline is located in the kidney's. This is what sets off the FOF response. In other words adrenaline starts the FOF response, and not the other way around. Then there is also the added complexity of having the alpha and beta-adrenergic receptors to consider (cf. Salbutamol).

mah wife, who is not a user of anything, recently tried this one.

she is in love. and micro - neigh - almost homeopathic oral doses (sub 500mcg) are enough to have her going all day.

i have ran out (damn shame) after going somewhat crazy with the vaporizer, but in the meantime, managed to repaint the Great Wall of China twice, construct a better mousetrap-cum-breadslicer, rebuild my handbuild mountainbike with extra parts left over, reinvent the wheel, fire some employees, lose 5kg, alienate some slow movers, etc.

P.S. ah reckon this is my favorite stimulant by a long shot and my favorite admixture to a smoking blend. too bad its all gone! shiiite, i musta smoked upwards of 500mg one night towards the end there...

oh and it makes me hungry as shit - for dried mangoes....

Last edited:
Ximot said:
stimulants ---> fight-or-flight response ---> adrenalin (which is produced/released by the adrenals, glands adjunct to your kidneys)

Hmm... perhaps you could make this statement better by adding the word "Peripheral" in front of "Stimulants"? It is quite more complicated when it comes to central stimulants (which, admittedly, all seem to effect the peripheral at some level or another). The stimulants that work in the CNS involve more than simple adrenal release - they involve norepinephrine and dopamine systems as well, along with others (Acetylcholine, NMDA, 5-HT)... list goes on.

F&B: Although I have never personally witnessed the effects of excessive L-DOPA intake, I take it from the descriptions I have read to be very similar to the reaction I was describing. It is basically a continuous, slow, rhythmic shaking of the body, especially the arms. We also expected it, as you said, to be due to a temporary increase in dopamine level, especially that said friend also had a strong opiate in their system at the time (which I forgot to mention above). Still, it is interesting that he did not seem to recall his physical reaction, and only talked about how enjoyable he found it and was rather surprised when we told him about what we saw :).

As for Methylphenidate + Ketamine... I have actually taken this combination once, but only at low doses (10mg Methylphenidate rectal + ~60mg Ketamine nasal), and I experienced no ill effects. However, I realize that my dose of each is quite low, and I was completely functional at that level. So I can't say that my experience satisfies your curiousity about this combination. However, another thing to look at is the (supposedly) popular combination of Cocaine and Ketamine - at least according to Karl Jansen's Ketamine book and some expriences I have read (though I never personally tried that, nor have I seen anyone do so). He mentions this combination several times I believe, though to my memory he never reports any kind of tremor/writhing...

^ I'd imagine ketamine & cocaine is quite euphoric for that very reason. I think your friend most probably got the writhing response because MDPV is a very long lasting & quite potent specific dopamine reuptake inhibitor; in combination with an opiate it'd be very pleasant.

I recently tried ketamine, ampetamine & morphine after finding that a dose of morphine a couple of hours after ketamine produced a very 'still' state internally (morphine before going for a dressing change after my recent hospital visit - bloody nurses using lots of sticky surgical tape. It really hurts when it's pulled off if you've got a lot of hairs stuck!). With amphet thrown in the mix, I found myself writhing, but it was more to do with sheer pleasure than any dopamine access (low dose of ketamine - 30mg IM along with 30mg rectal morphine and 20 mg rectal amphetamine).

Strange, today I vaporized about 10 miligrams, and shortly after vaporized a very small amount of weed, and found myself getting muscle tremmors that wouldnt stop. Like my stomach muscles, and legs and chest would vibrate quickly, and i could stop it for a few seconds, then it would resume. This lasted about 30 minutes. It was not too intense, but it was not the most pleasant effect. I wonder about these people smoking very large amounts, and why I get these shakes and they dont.

Usually I guess I'm smoking like 3-5 mg at a time, and that usually provides a pleasant high, with no ill effects.

X3DFX and all reading,

WARNING:

anectdotal: prolonged high dose use of MDPV without proper supplementation (choline, l-phenylalanine, magnesium, ultra high dose antioxidants) will lead to peripheral symptoms reminiscent of onset of PD.

ie there is some heavy shit (free radical and AFO formation from MAO incompletely breaking down the free-floating DA, causing damage from lipid peroxidation byproducts - common triggers and markers of onset of neurodegenrative disorders like PD and AD) happening to the dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra / hypothalamic regions.

memories of MDPP spring to mind.

EXTREME CAUTION IS ADVISED

Last edited:
X3DFX, its nanobrain, and if you dont understand the rest, just read the red parts.

f&b, i think ts not MPTP - i swear i thought it was a designer amph analog, and for some reason MDPP is the acronym that still stays in mind. bear with me.

selective destruction of dopaminergic neurons in the pars compacta of the substantia nigra by N-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridinel - thats MPTP right?

Yep, I was just wondering what MDPP was & why you were reminded of it after commenting about degeneration of neurones in the substantia nigra. The only compound I could think of that was so specifically toxic to those neurones in the s. nigra was MPTP.

david.a said:
in english how the fuck is ice made
If by ice you mean methamphetamine, it is primarily produced by the reduction of pseudoephedrine with hydroiodic acid and red phosphorus, and if you don't know what this means you shouldn't try it.

i recall that ice was the name that was being used to refer to aminorex or methylaminorex, or some such drug.

Last edited:
X3DFX and all reading,

WARNING:

anectdotal: prolonged high dose use of MDPV without proper supplementation (choline, l-phenylalanine, magnesium, ultra high dose antioxidants) will lead to peripheral symptoms reminiscent of onset of PD.

ie there is some heavy shit (free radical and AFO formation from MAO incompletely breaking down the free-floating DA, causing damage from lipid peroxidation byproducts - common triggers and markers of onset of neurodegenrative disorders like PD and AD) happening to the dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra / hypothalamic regions.

memories of MDPP spring to mind.

EXTREME CAUTION IS ADVISED

Hey any 'update' on this? I'm just curious where this suddenly came from in this thread by you.

Hey, so wassup with this stuff,

http://www.google.com/search?q=pyrrolidinopropiophenone&btnG=Search&hl=en&lr=

# Pyrrolidinophenone derivatives

* R,S-alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (PPP)

* R,S-4'-methoxy-alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (MOPPP)

* R,S-3',4'-methylenedioxy-alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (MDPPP)

* R,S-4'-methyl-alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (MPPP)

* R,S-4'-methyl-alpha-pyrrolidinohexanophenone (MPHP)

"new designer drugs"? I was just looking through this thread again, decided to do a search.. didnt know uh, well, where the hell did they find these, in ecstasy pills or something? And ..does anyone know anything more about these, good/bad? compared to MDPV.. ?

i recently had PD symptoms for almost 2 weeks following 2 days methylaminorex + methylphenidate + l-deprenyl.

scared the shit out of me. funny thing is it didnt go away until i stopped the l-deprenyl for a week. i suppose with the combo of 2 strong DARI's and an irreversable MAOI-B inhibitor i should of expected trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.