• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just something to note...

While this compound does not have any significant immediate "crash" to speak of, I have found that after having experimented with it I experienced a period of severe depression and anxiety that seemed to have come out of the blue and felt quite similar to the MDMA crash. I kept thinking about what may have triggered it and the only thing that I could think of is my trials with MDPV.

That post by charlie also shows that this compound may have some, erm, unpleasant side-effects ;).

My final verdic: Scary. Try only once for novelty purposes. lol.

after some trials this seems to be a quite nice stimulant in the dosage range from 5 to 15mg.

it can distantly be compared to methylphenidat or cocaine. the methylenedioxy ring is clearly perceptible, altough it's nothing compared to the feeling of empathy created by mdma or methylone.

So you say it breaks down when you smoke it so that you're actually getting less. So does that mean it is most likely safer this way? I smoke like 5-8mg and it is about equal to that much adderal orally, at least the push of the drug, the effects are not quite the same.

But what I keep wondering is is this stuff okay to smoke once per day 4-5 times per week?

you stupid fuuuucks, this shit is less toxic than caffiene. The thing is if it was in the form of a pill and mixed with gluke or caffiene and callled some enlightening name like white power, oh i mean powder.........nah fuuuuck it, its MDPV no more its NSDAP. Drugs like this will never take on cause ya need intelligence to get a true effect of any pschyo stimulant and from what i see most of you are as intelligent as a jew inhaling nerve gas.......FUUUUCKK U......

Jamshyd said:

While this compound does not have any significant immediate "crash" to speak of, I have found that after having experimented with it I experienced a period of severe depression and anxiety that seemed to have come out of the blue and felt quite similar to the MDMA crash. I kept thinking about what may have triggered it and the only thing that I could think of is my trials with MDPV.

That post by charlie also shows that this compound may have some, erm, unpleasant side-effects ;).

Hey fuck head... People dont take any drugs and suffer depression and anxiety..ITS CALLED A FUUCKED UP WORLD>>>>>> SEIG HAIL....ya fuuck

why are you here charlie?
Why do you bother wasting my time making me read post like that?
Why do you waste everyone elses time?

cause you dumb fuucks need to know just how fuucking retarded and uneducated u really are.

ok everyone sorry for stooping to charlie-boys level here and hijacking the thread, but Challllllie you do talk some b0ll0cks. You want to talk about being stupid? I guess you are at least a doctor with a phd then? I was looking at some of your other posts and picked up a few b-e-a-utiful quotes, like....

"i shot a green mitzi into my ballbag.... i had a hardon for a week"

"i used to take meth to go to sleep man"

8) i rest my case

Sorry again everyone else, wont happen again =D I promise

Why do you waste everyone elses time?

Because he's an opinionated, intellectually challenged, racist fuckwit. He wastes other peoples time because he is himself a waste of space, therefore his raison d'etre is to waste other people's time.

It must be sad to be so full of rage and hate yet not be intelligent enough to realize that no-one takes you, or your opinions seriously (bit like when you see a dog get angry with its reflection)

More to be pitied than scolded!

I too have experienced a general depression for 1-2 days after taking MDPV The second time it happened it reminded me exactly of the day after e, definately for vary occasional use for me anyway.

People, lets not abuse each other yeah? I'm gonna have to CLAWS everyone who posts "abusive behaviour".

(and please don't call me a cunt, these -actual- retards I CLAWS always compain, and always say "how come you didn't CLAWS that guy who called me a dick for calling that other guy a mother fucker?". Just don't abuse anyway, use the report button, and we can all have guilt free consciences)

i used this for 9 days straight and did not experience any kind of crash.
The only thing i noticed was a craving for more when i ran out, which made me a little blue. But the next day i was back to normal.
Perhaps you are just depressed jamshyd.

Jamshyd said:

weird. i get a crash about 4 hours after taking it, but no depression at all. i really like it. its gives a decent stimulation, without the 10 hour+ of sitting waiting to fall asleep.

Either I seem to have an idiosyncratic reaction to it, or it is a REALLY irratic drug that effects dfferent people extreremly differently.

I introduced it to a few friends recently, all of whome smoked it (which I never did). One of them loved it as a stimulant (in the same manner many did in this thread). The other was somewhat indifferent... she said it was good, but nothing special.

The third friend, however, reported that it gave him some mild psychedellia. Keep in mind that this friend is a regular ketamine user andhad traces of Ketamine in his system every time he tried it. Not only that, but he went as far as IVing it (1 mg) with his regular dose of IV ketamine and reported a very, very interesting synergy. Problem was: While he was in K-land, we witnessed that he got some parkinsons-like writhing movements that made me very alarmed. They only lasted for the duration of the high (about 15 mins).

Just thought I'd report. If said friends feel offended by me posting this, they can always make me a really high dose K-shot and glue me to the floor for a whole night ;).

Jamshyd said:
Not only that, but he went as far as IVing it (1 mg) with his regular dose of IV ketamine and reported a very, very interesting synergy. Problem was: While he was in K-land, we witnessed that he got some parkinsons-like writhing movements that made me very alarmed.

Do you mean the effects you get when the dose of L-DOPA is too high, as opposed to the classic Parkinsons tremor?

If so, it's probably due to an excess of dopamine in the substantia nigra (MDPV is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, I believe). Couple that with cutting off any motor feedback (from receptors in muscles) courtesy of the ketamine & I think that's why. It'll probably happen with any high dose NMDA antagonist (with dopaminergic activity) and a reuptake inhibitor...

Any volunteers for methylphenidate & ketamine?

ring substitution

What about the classic 2,4,5 tri alkoxy, or 2,5 alkoxy 4-R.
R could be me, et, i pr, n-pr, bu, pentyl, or an ether or thiother, whatever...or NO2 or some halogen?
What about meta-halogen, or meta-trifluromethyl?
I would think that, since there is reported to be little difference between md-subst and no subst, maybe there isn't a good "classic" subst pattern for this particular substrate.
Or maybe some "dragonflyish"...
It is ok to refer to RC's right?
Peace.

^I'd have to see the patent that the compound has come from to answer that question. I did have it infact but my German is only so-so because it is not exercized unless I put in the effort. You are quite correct in tht MDPV is 'one of many' in terms of the substitution patterns available. Plenty others are possible but the decision making is done on the part of the RC manufacturer. It's easy to sit back and play the role of the spectator but if you actually had some money riding on it, where would you put your money?

Status
Not open for further replies.