• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ 😃 LAVA Chit-Chat Thread! 🤪

BTW, there's three people viewing this forum ATM, which is TRIPLE the normal traffic. RL is gonna make Admin before we know it.

I really didn't know this thread existed until recently, I like social threads and both RL and RR so I like posting here :). Although if I could make a suggestion you should change the name from time to time to get more intrest/views.

^Never got into it. A buddy wrote his senior thesis on it, though.

I asked because I recently made an attempt at the "hardest Sudoku puzzle in the world" and couldn't even get past 4 numbers :\

Al%20escargot.jpg

Im cool with her, I'll sweet talk her ;). Seriously I like her alot and not just cause she has a bigger modstick than me lol.

Haha. I have two small modsticks. If I were to fight RR, it would be like the Jedi fighting Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode 1.

I asked because I recently made an attempt at the "hardest Sudoku puzzle in the world" and couldn't even get past 4 numbers :\

Al%20escargot.jpg

If I recall correctly, Buddy's thesis actually had an algo for determining whether or not a given puzzle was solvable. I remember being pretty impressed with his work.

Is that what Hell Week in an "academic fraternity" would consist of? Giving the pledges unsolvable sudoku puzzles and laughing at them as they fail...

^In the academic frats, "drinking" is considered a form of punishment.

If they answer incorrectly, they have to drink a FULL shot glass of beer. (Or Mountain Dew [non-diet], depending on how "hardcore" the frat is)

I just realized I haven't done a pour hour since sophomore year. I should do one of those later just for the nostalgia factor. And maybe for a bit of a buzz...