• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Should I Try HEROIN?⫷

At some point in life I have also developed problems with chronic pain and since I was already quite experienced with opiates I exceeded. At the end, the trauma of addiction and its constant withdrawals and sadness made me too prefer the pain. Luckily I found ways to decrease the pain through exercises and every here and then an anti inflammatory for orthopedic pains.

Life with heroin or any other hard opiates will always be difficult to reconcile. You can't live well and do it at the same time. And sometimes these choices make us realize how demeaning it is to live in the expectation of the next dose. It's simply not worth it, we end up losing everything.

It;s strange,,, sometimes even just 60mg codeine phosphate feels a certain kind of satisfying,, even though it was free and i could have eaten 2 full strips was content with just necking a couple and finishing off my kief.

there is definatley some form of permanent tolerance (both from memory and chemistry) but sometimes i want to rate coediene/DHC above #3

^ Not bad.

We are all different and with time our tolerance works in different ways depending on your previous experiences. From codeine I remember feeling quite sleepy when I was on larger doses everyday. But since it had a small dose of Tylenol in it, I had to take so many of them to actually feel something but it wasn’t good for my liver. Not at all.

I suppose that Tramadol and codeine are similar in their potency. I would rather choose to stay with codeine instead of using stronger opiates. The withdrawals are much more easy to deal with and it’s far away from heroin which is great!

Last edited:
Should I try heroin?

"Should I try heroin?"

Some people are invincible.

And you won't know until you've tried.

The only thing that has fucked me up worse than heroin, has been ongoing girl problems and loneliness for 15 years... had a date yesterday, first one in ages she is so beautiful, it went really well and our couple hour date turned into 15 hours of fun. She is probably a little too crazy for me though (how does that even make sense... but it does... or it doesn't).

I have no clue what to think. Shit fuckin torments me I really like her, I know she likes me. We're not really talking. I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck but I do. I can't shake it I normally can but our connection is really special. Brought me to tears today I'm so lost with that shit. Had some cravings for dope especially cause I was hungover but that shit ain't shit to me. I'd rather feel the pain... as H numbs emotional pain as well as physical pain. So, it will take that problem away from me and the associated extreme anxiety, and little bitta sadness.

I'm just going to stop hitting up women fuck it I'll be alone forever. They are too complicated, at least heroin was simple. Buy dope, feel okay, don't have dope, get money together for more once I have the strength to get out of bed a week later. Get high, clean up the mess, shave and shower, eat something healthy... run out of dope and get sick again. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat over and over and over again until I have been driven insane. Worse and worse every time, the disease progresses the symptoms become horrific. Everything is lost. The withdrawal is so bad, that I lose the drive for heroin itself when I am withdrawing. It isn't a craving for me, like smokin joints or whatev. It's a physical need, like food and water... or is was. There was really no choice in the matter until I had been clean for a little while. It hasn't been that long but I have been dealing with it super well. I really just wish there could be a chick in my life as I have everything going for me I chat with attractive chicks everywhere... then forget to ask for her number when the time is right. Story of my life. I'm such a fucking dumbass.

The smack problem seems to be worse than ever... despite decades on from the 'war on drugs' and the assertion that the judicial system will deal with the problem and make it go away. Then the pharma companies convinced doctors that pain needed to be graded, then it could be cured, like a disease. The worst pain could be cured by their amazing new opiate drugs... give them to kids even, their not addictive !
what a cruel world it can be

But at the end it's a lot to do with our choices, our problems, our condition.

I have seem people being medicated for pain and never get addicted, but most people I know discover an illusion of peacefulness that makes us slaves of opiates for the rest of our lives despite of the fact we are sober or not.

I must agree that places where there's basically no availability of finding opiates, pharmaceuticals or not unless you are hospitalized - there aren't so many addicts. We find them in clinics but they are usually people who lived abroad or have had some sort of constant link with doctors or nurses. On the other hand, cocaine, Crack, benzos, etc are everywhere.

Addiction is everywhere although I admit opiates are really hard to come off of. In my case it took months, years for me to settle with my actual self, find pleasures in small things. Live normally. It's a daily fight, a very silent one.

Congrats, dude. I hope to be clean and free one day, but it's just not going to happen right now. I'm not ready and I know it.

You can do that! I have used opiates for decades - sometimes on and off, or in and out clinics. Others just to be functional. I had stopped before but wouldn't ever pass the 6 months mark, besides I always used to continue doing other stuff like benzos, acid. Whatever you set your mind to, or whenever you decide you can certainly make it through!

It's seems so easy to say I know but I've been in places in my mind where I felt totally powerless, until I wasn't. It's totally doable and we can help you out! ;)

So i snorted smack and popped oxy's for 5 years and only actually experienced the classic "heroin nod" for the first time two days ago. It was fucked, and I am so damn grateful I experienced it after my addiction because I wouldn't have known better and would have ended up dead before I even knew what was going on. I was always keeping my doses low and using for pain and energy and all that so... I was never really looking to nod. I was looking to function because I had so many problems I couldn't deal with at the time.

Anyways, I took 60mg oxycodone with zero tolerance, not knowing what the fuck my tolerance was. I was picking up my script for a friend who got in a car accident, but I didn't realize I was manipulating myself and had the idea to get high as fuck in mind. I was in and out of consciousness all day, it was heavenly bliss... I didn't know if I was sitting in my chair, like my eyes were closed most of the time slouched over in chairs and shit... but then I'd open my eyes and be doing a downward dog on my yoga mat and be like WTF how long have I even been doing this? And it would be like 10 minutes... I was nodding the FUCK out for 12 hours off a dose that wouldn't even get me out of bed before. Once you have a tolerance and can't keep track of it because it is exponential and constantly fluctuating... that is when you are a dead man walking if you continue to use. I have had every chance in the book, I am lucky to be alive. If I use again I will die and this was my warning. The best fucking high of my life, that doesn't mean shit to me! It was great, I actally really needed the stress relief but TWO DAYS later I woke up junk sick fiending a hit! I had to flush my 96 oxy's and I was in and out of the washroom like 10 times before I had the balls to do it, was SO hard to do but I knew I was going to die. it makes you that numb at a high dose that you don't even know where you are anymore. And once was enough for me of that shit. When I used to nod, it was by accident. I wasn't looking for that out of opiates. That is the type of high, that will kill you before even bringing you to your knees... the experience is different for everyone, you see. We are all looking to escape from something different, we are all introduced to them in different ways, so everyone has their own journey and all I can really say is that if you go with it, which you likely will as they simply sweep you off your feet like an unbelievable romance... you will SUFFER.

So anyways, I was smart enough to flush my pills and my friend understood but even still you can NEVER trust a junkie when they are actively using. Even though I flushed them, I have told people I did before and lied to their face. So like, I randomly slept from 2 to 10 today, and my friend was SO worried about me my one buddy who I was getting them for his injury since he can't get them scripted despite being hit by a fucking car. He was like dude... if this ever happens again I am ratting you out because it was in the back of my mind... is he really sleeping today? You know what I mean? It was a serious wakeup call but I'm still clean! I don't count the days I'm too tripped out and far out for that and my mind is on ONE thing right new this BEAUTIFUL, FOXY blonde chick omg she makes me salivate just thinking about her she is so damn cute and sexy omg! I want her SO bad and I am working on a second date.

She is taking her time because she knows as much as I do that if we go on a second date we are going to fall head over heals in love with each other. So she is making sure I'm good because our first date was supposed to be 2 hours and it turned into 15 and we ended up dropping acid and railing 2c-c LOL like WHAT THE FUCK kind of first date is that? This girl is always on the go she needs a stoned tripper to bring her down to earth a bit, so counterintuitive but so true. Like she's just always. on the go it's so damn cute and hilarious and like she will talk talk talk I don't really do that in real life haha just writing! Actually that is bs I do that too, but like I find it hard to listen but I listen to her every word because she doesn't even realize how hilarious she is, and I am perpetually giggling internally at her. Omg I love this chick I seriously love her haha... But like before we got wrecked at night (that was just for a few hours of our date), loveliest most romantic day of my life LOL. We just got totally carried away with each other by the end of it and I don't usually drink. I can't handle alcohol so when we got drinking at night it kinda fucked things up but she is still very much intrigued! Just being careful lol I really don't blame her at least she knows now WTF she is getting into with me LOL but like we are so into each other can that really keep us apart? Not if I am straight up with her. I'm not a fucking junkie I told her this, and that I have problems with alcohol which she doesn't really get cause she's just a party chick or whatev with that so she thought it was the drugs I'm like no I like my weed and psychs and can handle my shit it wasn't that! So we are still talking : ) I'm just sending her cutie messages and stuff that I know will have her see the good side in me but like whatev I'm just crazy about a girl not drugs! Like really well thought out romantic stuff she better know that I am not a junkie now. I was very clear explaining that to her and she already knew about my past. But yeah like she has had stimulant problems which shocked me as she has modelled and stuff k I am just a tall lanky junkie skinrat with piercings tattoos and chronic back pain I have NO IDEA how I attracted this fucking beautiful fox into my life! I don't know and I don't care and actually after getting to know her I do understand now! It's cause I just. don't. give a fuck! I say whatever I want to whoever I want whenever I want and we work together so she is the diplomatic one with our boss and sees me talking shit to him and is like LOL and we are both super funny people in our own ways but so different okay ah right this is a heroin thread well one thing I was say is that you CANNOT have a relationship as a junkie. You might have a girlfriend, but it won't be a relationship. You likely won't even be able to get it up if you tried! And not only that, there will be only one thing on your mind that comes before everything else and that is the drugs! So how can you ever be in love with someone? Took me way too long to realize I couldn't have both...

By the way heroin is NOT better than sex, well maybe whatever sex you get but NOT what I get LOL (like so rare it is pitiful though and always with a girlfriend;) I am comfortable with).. you can just have the dope whenever you want LOL. Well, whenever you can PAY for it I guess! So I started posting not in the dark side (too much dark energy there for me), or any recovery threads but I am just talking shit in the psychedelic social forums if anyone is wondering if I relapsed or I am alive or dead or whatever. Not that I am seeking attention it's just like I have no idea if anyone actually reads this shit or whatev and my friend today thought I had DIED when I was taking a FUCKING NAP.

I am doing great!

Last edited:
Why did you try it? I don't understand, we had been talking about it for so long. I thought that you had that taken care of that issue.
Of course you are "doing great". That's now. And I see your 'enthusiasm'. I just don't understand why though. Anyway, my best wishes for you.
I truly wish the best for you, but now you need to take care, not in the short term. On the long run.

I picked up my final oxycodone script for a friend who was in a car accident. Of course, I ended up getting high once. I was strong enough to flush the remaining 96 oxycodone pills down the drain (with an INSANE street value) and I had to tell my friend that I couldn't help him as he is in excruciating pain from getting hit by a car, and can't get any sort of painkillers prescribed (he also prefers stimulants and I can't see him having a problem with these). Simply because I have NO control being around them in any way at all. As soon as they were down the drain... like the heaviest weight lifted off my shoulders it felt so damn good not having them around. I will never be sick again. That was the most miserable, wretched 5 years of my life and I have fucking made myself suffer enough.

I didn't know my tolerance, I don't give a fuck to know what it is anymore, so my normal dose got my trainwrecked like never before.

I don't give a fuck! I am looking forward not back! I don't count the days at all. I will never be someone who says I have 2 years clean time, because I'm trippin out and smoking pot half the time anyway and all I care about is I'm not a junkie anymore. I junkie would NEVER throw oxy's that expensive and rare to get down the drain without a second thought after nodding the FUCK out for a day. Really it was nice to have the relaxation like that, was like getting laid without getting laid really, and I don't sleep around so it has been fucking forever for me LOL. But yeah, this is like the one fucking thing that oxy's ever did for me that was productive in any way, and I only view myself as stronger for throwing that shit down the drain because believe me there were second thoughts I had to ignore. I just knew I was going to ruin my life, after a single fucking use (the high lasted 12 HOURS from weakass little fuckin OXYs) I was actually sick for a day! It was miserable, I'm never going back to that garbage it was just a mistake!

I slept from 2 to 10 yesterday and my friend who was in the car crash knowing me was having really bad thoughts. He thought I might not be sleeping, you see. He called me like 10 times and even my home phone and almost 'ratted me out' I mean, it would have been completely understandable. If I had not flushed those down the drain, I may very well have died by now. I'm NEVER going back and I don't give a fuck if I used one day all I care about is that I'm okay and didn't OD, learned a lesson and it won't happen again! Plus I am a hedonist and the high was fucking SICK. I have never nodded out like that before in my life, but I had to let it go right away! Never again but I'm glad I finally experienced that nod! As that is not what I was ever looking for out of opiates. More of a chronic pain patient that wanted to function and spiralled out of control, but never to the point of nodding out. I was always functinal high, and able to hold good jobs until my habit became way too expensive and then I pretty much lost everything and luckily woke up just in the nick of time before I presumably would have died.

Maybe I will add to this part. Maybe you are someone who wants to try heroin because you are a hedonist? You don't have any problems or whatever, you just want that SICK fucking high right? Cuz believe me... if you get the dose right and everything, the high is like no other. It is incomparable to cocaine or Mdma or any of that stuff it makes that shit look like a waste of time and really in comparison, it is.

I am not condoning the use of it please let me explain. If you start off using heroin, you won't know what the FUCK dose to take. Like you essentially have to already be addicted to get it right, either you are going to dose too low (which will make you want to try it again, leading to addiction) or you will get it too high - potentially overdosing, dying, or simply puking and getting really nauseated and feeling like shit. Hell, even with prescription drugs like oxycodone and hydromorphone, you won't know what the fuck dose to take, and even if you are already addicted to those, you won't know what the fuck dose of heroin to take as there is no equivalency table for street drugs laced with fuck knows what.

Over a half-decade of abuse, I have had the "perfect high" ONCE. Okay so obviously I was really high and all when I used but my doses were always low; I wasn't nodding out in bliss or some shit like that. I would go about my day with my dirty little secret so long as I had my filthy fucking drugs. And that is all that I cared about, it came before anything else.

So, I came close to the perfect high once. I was tapering off oxy's, using them once every 12 hours at lower and lower doses. I ran out of my script so I substituted 8mg oral dilaudid for my oxycodone dose and somehow got higher than I had ever been in my life at the time. I laid down experiencing a 4 hour rush of bliss while talking to my brother and listening to radiohead - but it left me feeling suicidal for an entire week. I felt that I had fried my brain, and this has to do with how I was still addicted and tapering, but I got the dose too high just once and got fucked out of my mind. This is with prescription pills like can't you see how easy it is to overdose on this shit? Especially for new users in my opinion like you wouldn't be the first person to try an opioid a single time and just drop dead and that is the end of you.

The perfect high came two days ago. I had over a month of "clean time" (I don't give a fuuuuck about counting days, I care about how I feel and what I am doing to improve my life, how productive I am... and this cute little fox who totally has my heart and I want a second date so damn bad I am getting it today for fucks sake!). Anyways, I took 60mg oxy's and got high as FUCK. It was perfect in the sense that I threw the remaining 96 pills down the drain, I never want to experience it again, I was experienced enough to know in advance how life ruining it is, I didn't overdose and die, I had the dose just right that day, all this fucking bullshit like don't even try it is NOT worth it. The high was awesome though, but what I am trying to explain is it is so hard to achieve that people chase it for their whole entire lives. I never even experienced it until I had been a fucking slave for 5 years. I randomly experienced it 2 days ago, and I feel the need to never again. Once was enough. I was so fucked up I thought I was laying in bed, when I was in a downward dog on my yoga mat... opening my eyes like WTF is going on. Obviously, I was very close to overdosing and falling asleep to never wake up. A couple more pills would have done it before, and the high wasn't even that good. I care about this blonde beautiful fox way more than that shit! I want a second date with her and I am getting it. That silly high as good as it was is the last thing on my mind, but this is because I already know from having ruined my life, how fucked up and miserable that shit is. If I was a new user and achieved that high, I would not be alive for very long!

So yeah... like it is important not to deny that they feel really fucking good sometimes. They can feel too damn good, but how the fuck can anyone trust themselves with that shit? You might as well put a loaded gun to your head, with maybe half the bullets in it, and pull the trigger if you are thinking of trying this shit. Any of it. Oxy's, dilaudid, fentanyl, fuckin heroin is the WORST but it's all the same shit - and if you need heroin to get that 'perfect high' or whatever the fuck you want from it, then it is already too late for you, as it is (potentially, depending on a very large number of annoying factors beyond your or anyone else's control) achievable with new users in the form of a percocet. I didn't want to get high I was trying to help my friend in excruciating pain from getting hit by a car who I know can handle his shit with opiates because he simply wanted them for acute pain. If you go looking for that shit you will probably end up dead and I am personally very happy that I did not die 2 days ago, as I have matters with this foxy blonde chick to attend to. I am getting that second date if it is the last damn thing I do! My life has changed in so many awesome ways since I stopped using that bullshit, that shit is the last thing on my mind. It's not like I'm thinking back to that high being like ohhhhh I need to experience it again, but it is because I have already ruined years of my life and nearly lost my life to opiates. If I hadn't already ruined my life, I would probably be fucked and never ever able to toss those pills down the drain and look forward and onwards! I have suffered SO much that I simply don't give a fuck about that stupid high. I want to get with this foxy blonde chick haha well I mean, I want to fall in love with her. I think I already have... she is amazing! Crazy hard to get though I have been hard at work for weeks lol well not really, I just talk shit to her and be myself!

Last edited:
I have seem people being medicated for pain and never get addicted, but most people I know discover an illusion of peacefulness that makes us slaves of opiates for the rest of our lives despite of the fact we are sober or not.

I don't agree with that at all...if you're no longer consuming a substance, how are you a "slave" to it? That seems overly deterministic and negates an individual's choices.

I am clean for just over a month, and nodded off harder than ever before a few days ago before flushing my oxy's and moving on.

I don't feel like a slave in any way at all. I already feel free, and I would never go back to that shit. I wouldn't nod off again though... I don't even know my tolerance anymore so it isn't worth an overdose risk. I am already completely clean in my opinion and that is the only one that matters to me. 3 years from now, nothing will have changed. I will still no longer be a slave to opiates, as I will never forget how miserable that was.

This is one reason, why I simply refuse to count my recovery in days. I don't care, if it has been a month or 10 years. It is all about having a positive attitude, and really not giving a fuck about the drug. I have truly freed myself from it, already, I mean entheogens defs helped speed up the process.

Got a new job, new plans for the future, new friends, everything in my life is so much better, I don't spend all my money on drugs and most of all I have someone ran into the lady of my dreams. I need to get that second date/hangout with this fox, I care about that way more than silly drugs.

It's so easy to let go if you just want to. I didn't want to be a heroin addict anymore so I just stopped and moved on. Cold turkey, no rehab, no nothin. Just forgot about that shit and moved on, I feel wonderful today and pretty much every day. Even if I don't, it's not like I'm reaching for a hit. I'm not a fuckin junkie anymore, as a junkie would not throw a grand worth of opiates down the toilet for the sake of not being tempted by a second nod, having already regretted the first a little bit as, no longer having a tolerance, the overdose risk is now extreme.

You can be sober and still idealize your drug of option as that one thing you can’t ever stop thinking of. Everyone is different but for a lot of people doing the drugs that made their lives horrible continue being that last thing they will want to do once more before they die.

Live one day at the time! There’s no former addicts IMHO including me and all my friends and those I have met during my life. It sticks, that’s what I meant.

True. But you can also be sober and move on and never think about the drug that way again. I think about opiates with disgust. I am not idealizing shit as all that shit did was ruin my life and I never felt good. I constantly felt like miserable, selfish, garbage fucking scum. I don't even understand how I could crave such trash. I fiend joints, sure, hell I even crave a good psychedelic trip more than a disgusting fucking opiate. Sure everyone is different. I just let that bullshit go, and the only thing that sticks around for me is the issue of not knowing what my tolerance is and if I were to use again, I would have the ingrained habit of using the same amount I used to - leading to sudden death, like so many others have died before me in the same way.

I'm not craving shit but helping my future girlfriend get well, she is sick today and is too cute and hardworking to know to call in sick. I will call in sick for her if she can't bring herself to do it. She is always on the go like that. Then I want to go make her a nice soup, bring her herbal tea, annoying her with essential oils that have immune boosting, headache relieving, anti-nausea, relaxing effects. Give her a heating pad since she even has some back pain and even still wants to work her day shift. I at least convinced her to call in sick for our early morning shift. I know what it is like to be see, you see, and I really care about her. She has never used opiates, but being bedridden sucks and I was like that for way too long. She has a friend addicted to opiates, who is coming to visit her to get an abortion in the city as she can't have the child since she can't stop abusing opiates. I really want to meet her friend and just talk to her a bit, but not be pushy, since she is on the verge of death and refuses to stop. I don't want to see her lose a friend, and dying from an opiate overdose is literally the worse way I can possibly think of to die. You wouldn't even know what was happening because it makes you so unconscious at high doses. You would just die and not even know the end of your life. I'd rather be eaten alive by a great white shark, or burned on the stake than overdose on opiates.

I don't count the days, I think I have like 5 weeks minus that hardcore nod I had. I was sick (but very minor withdrawal symptoms I could ignore, kind of like the flu, nothing like real heroin sickness). Anyways, I held no attachment to that high even though it was heavenly. I flushed the rest of the pills even though I could have been high for a month of them. I don't give a FUCK about opiates, and that shit only sticks around if you don't let go of it. It does permanently change the brain though, making overdose in the event of relapse extremely likely.

^ I think so too. I have had so many ODs and to have those you don't have to take a special dose, it's sometimes the regular dose you use everyday.

It is the saddest way to die. You are consciously unconscious, and then you are gone. You wouldn't even see your life flash before your eyes, because you are too high to know or care who you are.

I don't see how saying things like heroin is the way of the flesh, it leads to death, is ever going to actually convey any information to someone who is thinking of trying it. There is not just misery in heroin, it gets people really fucking high too. Obviously it is one of the dumbest choices a person can make to try it, but simply saying it's bad and you can OD on it easily... like everyone knows that already. I have been trying to be concise about my experience with it, so that people can understand it isn't what they think it is (or they wouldn't go anywhere near it). A single use makes me constipated for several days, for example. That sucks. You won't go for like a week, and then it feels, since it doesn't impact appetite and actually enhances cravings for sweets, essentially what I imagine getting raped would feel like. That was one of the worse parts about heroin for me, certainly not glamorous at all, and extremely painful too. Also, it causes no long term damage to the body at all, apart from I guess cuts but like if it isn't than fent shit and real smack then they generally use shit that won't hurt you so you keep coming back. So, after 5 years of extreme abuse my nose was actually just fine from it. It doesn't hurt the nose anywhere near as much as even a night of cocaine or like a rail of 2cc or 2cd or god forbid, that filth that is Mdma. I actually look healthier, and youthful for my age after the extreme abuse. If I had put all that money into cocaine, I would look like a weathered crackhead right now, but I am constantly getting compliments about how handsome I am and the girl I am falling for, and who is falling for me but being all shy and cute about it, is completely gorgeous. So yeah, pure H doesn't actually harm the body like cocaine or Mdma or even weed smoke I guess... it destroys the spirit though, you become a different person while actively using. You become a master manipulator, and a monster. You can NEVER trust a word that comes out of a scummy fuckin junkies mouth. Ever. They are not men, they are childish boys with 25% of normal testosterone levels. They are so caught up in the fucking rush or whatever the fuck, that they can't even get a hard on, unless I guess they are male prostitutes to old men (which ACTUALLY HAPPENS TO STRAIGHT GUYS).

There is no down at first, no comedown at all. Zero consequence, that comes later. Not like drinking or coke, where there is a crash or a hangover. There is nothing at first, but the seed of destruction has been planted. It feels amazing, so why not do it again? And the experience is subtle as well, it's like... that's it? Why not try it again then? Since it really just makes you happy and pain free, like you can be in a traffic jam busy as hell and be as mellow as smoking a joint at then end of the day. Unless you are going after the nod which is a totally different thing and you won't live very long, it's a stupid fuckin selfish thing to go after and people overdose and die SO easily that way you essentially have to be suicidal to even try that shit. I always kept my doses low, and used a milligram scale to confirm that what I was using was at least safe but definitely not safe. And I only ever snorted, injecting shit into your veins is fuckin disgusting. There is no chance this beautiful foxy chick I am falling for would want anything to do with me if I had track marks all over my arms, and honestly if you have done that you deserve to be marked.

Anyways, it is obviously a stupid idea to try it, but many people are very curious. They don't know what it is like. It's nothing like Mdma or acid like that stuff is way crazy. Even cocaine is way crazier. This stuff is just chill, if you like weed it's like that I guess but it mentally stimulates you, physically relaxes you, relieves all pain and anxiety. For most people it is much more functional than cannabis and much easier to hide until it ruins your life that is. (I'm not trying to compare weed to heroin lol it's just an analogy... I smoke that chron all day every day... I just feel like a lot of hardcore stonerss would fall in love with heroin right away). It took 18 months of daily use for me to get so addicted I could not get out of bed, but the psychological attachment came with the very first hit. Then 18 months later, I suddenly woke up sick one day and realized I was a junkie and essentially FUCKED. 4 years later, and from that moment on all I wanted to do was stop, I finally managed to quit that fucking shit. It is so easy to get caught up in it because it doesn't have a crash, it doesn't even feel like it's bad for you at first, and it makes you feel so damn good that you will just do it again because the consequences come later... and when they do... will you ever be fucking kicking yourself. I really can't see anyone trying this shit and no getting addicted unless they have the personality type that they just don't like the feeling of it.

Last edited:
Bro. I realize this is the “should I try heroin” thread. But you’re using pretty aggressive language towards users who are in the same spot you were not too long ago. Calling us “pussies” etc.. isn’t very productive. I’m happy for you that you kicked your habit. But don’t start acting all high and mighty, and insulting people who haven’t been able to shake it yet.

And you yourself relapsed. Don’t, for a second, take this for granted. Don’t act superior, that you’ve already beaten this. Maybe next time you won’t flush the oxys.

Idk man, I sense a lot of hostilty in your ranting. Being passionate is good. Passionately insulting users is not good. I understand the message you’re trying to send. But calm down the tone a little, would be me advice.