• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Should I Try HEROIN?⫷

I ment jail nt gail.he he,im from SOUTH AFRICA, JHB.I went to pauls mall prison in CAPETOWN, for 6mnths an 9yr suspended sentence.was sopost to spend life,thats wen they made me a "nomber" 28 atho i forga all 26 27 an 28,i try to nt live by 28 anymore.thats why i stay away frm CAPE TOWN.i want live positive fdor tha sake of my daughter

I'm on a 5 week long coke binge right now, thinking about either smoking or injecting this white demon drug, wanting to try "harder" drugs, and I say hell yeah try H! One time for the "one time," right? Don't ruin your life, but if you do, go big or go home.

No such a thing as a "one time only" with heroin.
I'd go home rather than go big. I'd make that exception when the risks are greater than what we can handle.

No such a thing as a "one time only" with heroin.
I'd go home rather than go big. I'd make that exception when the risks are greater than what we can handle.

I completely agree with you, with heroin honestly if you havent tried it DONT. It is a horrible drug that will lead you down a horrific path of destruction. You steal from your own mom eventually. It dont matter who you are no one is superior enough to take on heroin. I remember when i thought id be able to work n go to college and shoot H, now i have 6felonies only 1 year college ed. And im gunna be on disability for the rest of my life. Also dealing with the true problem now unfortunately mental health problems.

You see there is a reason behind are madness and a reason why we chose or still choose to stick a needle in our arm. Trama in life. Growing up as a late 80s baby I feel almost as if we were just test subjects for our youth now....

The world is filled with terrible things and its up to you to stay away from them, i think the question is ludicrous to ask ... "Should i try heroin"? I honestly wouldn't want my worst enemy to do that shit. Its terrible and it will rob you of your soul, and basically if you havent tried H yet well look at all the good things in your life and all the things that make you happy. Well once you shoot your first shot pretty soon all of those happy good things in your life will disapear, and soon you will have thousand dollar track marks on your arms and you will eventually become that homeless bum holdin that sign in the ghetto that you used to laugh at...

Heroin is terrible and its addiction is even worse... Please HARM REDUCTION if you havent tried H yet please dont!

I wouldn't wish heroin Addiction on my worst enemy however I've learned the people typically don't do what they're told or recommended and have to learn for themselves so therefore if you're going to do this make sure you do it with somebody who is competent and safe that would be able to make sure you get the treatment you need should you overdose it is a drug that will ruin your life and has taken everything from me yet I continue to do it for reasons it only other addicts can probably understand it's the only thing I have left in my life that brings me any kind of happiness and it's really not that much happiness when push comes to shove it's full time job constantly thinking about it worrying about it needing it wanting it being sick. It's not really a drug that you can just use recreationally from here and there once you start you typically won't stop unless you die or go to jail or go to rehab and even that has a very low rate of success seriously make sure you have somebody to watch you because I myself overdose the first two times full cardiac arrest didn't learn my lesson and can't count the number of times I've seen people overdose even seasoned users please be careful

That was meant for the one asking if they should try heroin and by the way my method of use is plugging which I highly recommend and remember you can always add more once it's in you you can't take it away go slow until u reach that desired high

That was meant for the one asking if they should try heroin and by the way my method of use is plugging which I highly recommend and remember you can always add more once it's in you you can't take it away go slow until u reach that desired high

Problem is the constant constipation from heroin. At some point you need to put it all out before doing it again...

Wot h is realy like

Its so fukt up that we hav made sticking needles(alien intruders) in our viens(poluting vessels)we hav made it in our minds ok! I heard a old skool hiphop track i lv that triggerd memories of who my true self is,and thinking of wot im doing with h and needles,it made me so sad,as if i was looking thru someone elses eyes,with ther view and perseption.and that exsperience realy triggerd my emotions and sadness,i felt like my mother did the first time she found out i am on h,all so many years ago.and im a mother too."yaw"its realy been that long,so many yrs of bullshit and spiking herion! So whoever told you! (the curious ppl) out there.that h is cool..they are lieng,and just wnt to feel better about ther fu*t up life,by bringing u ther too.NO! DNT DO IT,ITS BULLSHIT AND A WASTE OF TIME! You will no longer be in control,u hav to have herion to be normle and funtion,theres no real high,just sick,extremely sick wer u cnt even walk,u vomiting,hot n cold,the shits lava or constipation,u hav headackes,body ackes and pains,in ur bones,mussels,every fu****g wer.ur sneezing,couphing and watering irated eyes,and u use just to feel normle.and wen it starts to become difficult to find viens every wer,even if u have made sure to have good injecting teckniek and rotating sites,u can sit for hours so h sick and cant hit to feel better.i mean honestly! Wer is the fun in that?im nt putting users dwn,im one too,im just revealing the realisticness in the drug...HERION...DANGEROUS,EVIL AND UGLY...MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE...ONE LV!!

Indeed. Not only waste of time but waste of life and perspective. Unnecessary damage to our logic thinking and eternal problems with drugs no matter if you still do it or not. You have been marked, so to speak.

And in the process, dealers are laughing out loud of how easy it is to get money from junkies. I must have given them at least a couple of cars, if not more. And your life is spoiled for ever. And I'm sober. Imagine those who do want to be or can't because it's too fucking hard.

Fuc opiates, fuk heroin!

Kratom is something thats been around in asia for a long time supposidly helps with wd and can even get low tolerance users high. It is a close relative to opiates some have compares injesting 8-10 grams (based only on what ive read so far
) as a good percocet or oxycodone high. Its legal in us pretty much all states and is usually powder form made from flower. Smells and taste terrible and expensive as hell if you buy from smoke shop Theres alot of info available if you google it but if you mean to try it find a good online source. I tried it when i was desparate and my connect was out for couple days but effect barely lasted me 30 mins or hour but i have way high tolerance. Oh and swim means "someone who isnt me" used often in drug forums as to not incriminate yourself. Just be wary of sharing personal info. Anyways im new member been lurker for years. Getting time to tear this big horrible monkey off my back but networking and meeting similar minded people is good too.. lol sucks to be doing this shit by yourself all the time.

Seriously... never had problem with addiction ever... never thought i would slam ever.... i hated needles. If you could see me now. Anyone who has done h and dealt with addiction would tell you to run. Dont fuck your life up. Most people dont enjoy it first time or first couple times anyways if you were to feel it most likely youd puke. And btw i was terribly addicted long before i started iving. I had a smoking habit of over $100+. Now i constantly think i rather die than deal with wd i can keep going but it doesnt just fuck your life up.. it destroys who you were and tortures your loved ones at least the ones who will stick around. Just dont do it

Very true.
Hope you can manage to quit Cr34npc!
As you said yourself, it torture all of our beloved ones.
And we have to live with the consequences for ever.
Definitely not worth it!

Please dont inject the white demon...if youre going to smoke crack be prepared to lose your fingerprints on your index fingers and spend a lot of time on the floor looking for leftovers..just do it as it was intended you dont have to go bigger...try opanas instead

Heroin isnt worth it and you never know whats in it...opanas are the way to go at least u know exactly what the chemical compound is...

If youre going to smoke crack be prepared to spend a lot of time on the floor looking for leftovers

So true.
Also losing hours of your 'high' looking for snipers and believe people are after you..
The worst imo is enough never being enough no matter if you have 1g or 100. It won't ever satisfy your needs. Ever!

Heroin isnt worth it and you never know whats in it...opanas are the way to go at least u know exactly what the chemical compound is...

You can literally die using heroin anytime regardless if it's your regular dose or lower.
You never know what sort of shit they cut that shit with. There's a large number of people who die every week using very regular doses.
It happens all the time. No exaggeration, just google it if you are uncertain. I've been to a very regular city in US and while I was there more than 15 people died. Only a couple of them OD'ed apparently by accident - all the others were gone due to shitty cutting.