• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Should I Try HEROIN?⫷

I would never even advise someone to start chipping. One weird event can turn that sour fast- say like inheriting $100,000 all of a sudden
Yeah, it's not like I don't already do opiates. I just don't go long enough to get physically addicted.(which isn't always easy) I also try to be as safe as possible for me and everyone around me. Yes, total abstinence would be probably be the best, but I just love the creativity and good vibes that only come from opiates. Cannabis is the only thing I ingest daily, and it's much better for me than alcohol which I gave up completely because it just destroys me. Ha, isn't it ironic that a legal drug is more addicting and worse for my health than the illegal ones?? Screw prohibition.

^ I chipped for years before I became an addict. There was no creativity while in active addiction except how to get more.

Scaggy is it me or is this thread hilarious a lot of the time?
Everyone who wants to try it seriously thinks theyll be that guy that can use heroin and not lose control over everything?
i just got out of rehab again (my 5th in like 10 months) and i am 37 days clean and it was hard for me to not use today as soon as i started walking downtown with $120 in my pocket.
But i didnt cop and i am so proud of myself. And i am excited to be going to one of my favorite meetings in about 10 mins.
trying heroin for most people ive known at least was a huge mistake. I know for me it was the worst decision ive made in my whole life.

^^^

Congrats man, that is awesome. I hope it works out for ya this time. You know how it is, one day at a time, or one minute at a time, and don't think too far ahead. Glad you're doing well, brother.

And yeah, ha that is why we made this thread, to try and show those people you were talking about, who think they'll be different, that everyone thought that at once, and that the odds of that happening are very slim.

In certain cases, where you live (countrywise) does not have the shit. So it can be possible.

I´m not saying this is right, or that settles an absolute safety. However, there are places that heroin does not exist at all.

So trying while you are overseas can be interesting.

Does H works for those who are in Methadone, like 800-1000 mgs daily?

Uh, if you're asking if you can get high while on 800-1000mgs of methadone, I'm sure you can. It would involve injecting like 10,000$ worth of pure heroin at once, or some similar and quite absurd thing. Did you mean 80-100mgs? Still would be quite a bit.

Uh, if you're asking if you can get high while on 800-1000mgs of methadone, I'm sure you can. It would involve injecting like 10,000$ worth of pure heroin at once, or some similar and quite absurd thing. Did you mean 80-100mgs? Still would be quite a bit.
That has got to be a typo. I think your right with 80-100. If he was on 800 mgs of methadone I wouldn't believe him. Also I don't think there would be any way to get high At that dose with opiates.

Yes of course it was a typo. On another thread I also apologized. I´m sorry for the mistake.
What I mean is:
Being on 80 / 100 mg of Methadone daily, I just want to have a break. I´m like this for many years. Too many!
Methadone gives me nothing except obviously "blocking" my system from getting high.
I tried, for instance, 600 mg of Oxycontin, but felt nothing. Just slept better.
On the other hand, would that be possible to keep on with Oxys so to replace temporarily the Methadone?
Or at least to reduce the dosage?

Yes of course it was a typo. On another thread I also apologized. I´m sorry for the mistake.
What I mean is:
Being on 80 / 100 mg of Methadone daily, I just want to have a break. I´m like this for many years. Too many!
Methadone gives me nothing except obviously "blocking" my system from getting high.
I tried, for instance, 600 mg of Oxycontin, but felt nothing. Just slept better.
On the other hand, would that be possible to keep on with Oxys so to replace temporarily the Methadone?
Or at least to reduce the dosage?

To reduce the dosage of Methadone, all efforts are more than welcome..

To reduce the dosage of Methadone, all efforts are more than welcome..
Why not decrease your dose a few mg's every week till you get low enough where you will feel the oxy. But this seems counter productive to me. You are on methadone to stop doing illicit drugs just like I am. This is why I like methadone better then suboxone. With the subs I could just stop taking the pills and In a day I could get high. With over 100mgs of 'done it will take more then a day
Of not doseing before you will feel the oxy. But I think the withdrawal will be so bad it won't be worth it. That's why I am on it.
I understand wanting to get loaded man I really do get it. But I don't think it is gonna happen like you want it to I am sorry to say. If you find a way to use successfully let me know.

That really sounds like a good plan. I have tried it before, quite successfully until 60 mg. Not for long though. With 60 mg I had a good feeling from Demerol IV.
I don´t know why that one worked while others did not, however, just like you have mentioned - back on Methadone, and back to the 80 mg daily thus far.

Why not decrease your dose a few mg's every week till you get low enough where you will feel the oxy. But this seems counter productive to me. You are on methadone to stop doing illicit drugs just like I am. This is why I like methadone better then suboxone. With the subs I could just stop taking the pills and In a day I could get high. With over 100mgs of 'done it will take more then a day
Of not doseing before you will feel the oxy. But I think the withdrawal will be so bad it won't be worth it. That's why I am on it.
I understand wanting to get loaded man I really do get it. But I don't think it is gonna happen like you want it to I am sorry to say. If you find a way to use successfully let me know.

That really sounds like a good plan. I have tried it before, quite successfully until 60 mg. Not for long though. With 60 mg I had a good feeling from Demerol IV.
I don´t know why that one worked while others did not, however, just like you have mentioned - back on Methadone, and back to the 80 mg daily thus far.

Glad to hear you aren't taking 800mg!

I think the only way is what you said, stopping for several days. I've taken methadone at those dosages, but never for a period of time greater than 10-14 days (pills) and not exactly that dosage, just a pill whenever I felt like it. I've never taken methadone constantly as loperamide is cheap, works just as well at stopping withdrawals, and I don't have to pay money daily and wake up early and drive somewhere just so I don't feel like shit. Besides, since I particularly like the high that methadone produces (though it seemed to diminish with time, like after a year or two of taking it for 1-2 weeks once a month) I'd be too tempted to bump up the dosage until it could go no higher and then I would be really quite fucked. Since loperamide lacks any high, feelings of well-being or euphoria there is no temptation to get high. It raises your tolerance but since it lacks those positive qualities it is easy to taper with. I lack any sources for pills now, and am done with the gross ass smelling BTH (tar). When I finally taper with lope I may buy a half gram or something, but I can't live with myself shelling out a couple bills for 3 grams only to get high for a 3-4 days. The financial loss is emotionally draining, and the high it produces usually upset my stomach and made me nauseous completely unlike the nausea from too much opioids. I believe the cut was some garbage stuff that just made shit horrible, I was plugging it to which usually has less stomach issues than other ROAs.

Usually, at those lower doses (70-90 mg in non-chronic usage, but 10+days) I could get high the next day, but other times I noticed that it blocked any euphoria for several days even with similar dosages - the variable may have been the number of days I took it, but I was under the impression that the difference in blood plasma after 7 days was negligible compared to 10. I know this because I got oxycodone with the methadone and would save 150-200 mgs and this was roxis.

I do have one roxi left which I'm saving for the day that I can feel it, I feel I'll have to be at doses of loperamide of like 4-6mgs for a few months before that is at all a possibility.

What's crazy about the loperamide since I started writing it down, is I don't seem to take an exact dosage daily the doses go like this in order: 52, 20, 88, 38, 82, 20, 72, 48 (in milligrams). They jump from high to low to high to low over and over again. I only took them when I experienced lacrimation which seems to be the main symptom leading to the body aches and cold sweats/overheating.

Glad to hear you aren't taking 800mg!

I think the only way is what you said, stopping for several days. I've taken methadone at those dosages, but never for a period of time greater than 10-14 days (pills) and not exactly that dosage, just a pill whenever I felt like it. I've never taken methadone constantly as loperamide is cheap, works just as well at stopping withdrawals, and I don't have to pay money daily and wake up early and drive somewhere just so I don't feel like shit. Besides, since I particularly like the high that methadone produces (though it seemed to diminish with time, like after a year or two of taking it for 1-2 weeks once a month) I'd be too tempted to bump up the dosage until it could go no higher and then I would be really quite fucked. Since loperamide lacks any high, feelings of well-being or euphoria there is no temptation to get high. It raises your tolerance but since it lacks those positive qualities it is easy to taper with. I lack any sources for pills now, and am done with the gross ass smelling BTH (tar). When I finally taper with lope I may buy a half gram or something, but I can't live with myself shelling out a couple bills for 3 grams only to get high for a 3-4 days. The financial loss is emotionally draining, and the high it produces usually upset my stomach and made me nauseous completely unlike the nausea from too much opioids. I believe the cut was some garbage stuff that just made shit horrible, I was plugging it to which usually has less stomach issues than other ROAs.

Usually, at those lower doses (70-90 mg in non-chronic usage, but 10+days) I could get high the next day, but other times I noticed that it blocked any euphoria for several days even with similar dosages - the variable may have been the number of days I took it, but I was under the impression that the difference in blood plasma after 7 days was negligible compared to 10. I know this because I got oxycodone with the methadone and would save 150-200 mgs and this was roxis.

I do have one roxi left which I'm saving for the day that I can feel it, I feel I'll have to be at doses of loperamide of like 4-6mgs for a few months before that is at all a possibility.

What's crazy about the loperamide since I started writing it down, is I don't seem to take an exact dosage daily the doses go like this in order: 52, 20, 88, 38, 82, 20, 72, 48 (in milligrams). They jump from high to low to high to low over and over again. I only took them when I experienced lacrimation which seems to be the main symptom leading to the body aches and cold sweats/overheating.

What's crazy about the loperamide since I started writing it down, is I don't seem to take an exact dosage daily the doses go like this in order: 52, 20, 88, 38, 82, 20, 72, 48 (in milligrams). They jump from high to low to high to low over and over again. I only took them when I experienced lacrimation which seems to be the main symptom leading to the body aches and cold sweats/overheating.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing. No, definitely not more than 600 mg, since I can already predict that nothing is going to happen.
I believe the best I can do right now is to keep trying to lower my Methadone dosage to get some independence.
It has been so long since I got a decent high. And, to my great surprise, it came through 3-4 dosages of IV Demerol 50 mg some while ago.
2 hours in between dosages. For 2 weeks I was in heaven. Really great warmth and the best high I´ve experienced in many years.
I think it was due to the Meperidina or something like this. 2 ml of IV Demerol (50 mg) each dose with 1 ml of water.
I haven´t tried H, as everyone says I would not feel the rush, being on ´done and all.
Have tried Fentanyl on patches (Durogesic), up to 125 but all I got was a great nod. But it was very difficult to let it go, and actually not at all I good idea if you one is on Methadone, since you get two addictions and both very hard to treat.
When you mentioned BTH (tar) you referred to the brownish H right, being snorted I guess.
I suppose I would have to be off methadone for 48 hours, or at least to a very minimal dosage to feel something.
I guess I was not very lucky with H.[/QUOTE]

lolwhatzdrugs - your lope doses vary because it has a long half life - I can't remember offhand but closer to 2 days than 1 - hence you don't really get sick after a day. Try dosing every other day, otherwise you end up building it up in your system, as you would bupe.

Last edited:
Withdraws from taking extra meds?

lolwhatzdrugs - your lope doses vary because it has a long half life - I can't remember offhand but closer to 2 days than 1 - hence you don't really get sick after a day. Try dosing every other day, otherwise you end up building it up in your system, as you would bupe.

After taking the Oxys, I noticed on the second day I was starting withdraw. It´s been so many years now, and one or two days taking extra dosages together with Methadone is not at all a good idea. Even though I felt nothing, my system reacted so I felt like complementing with 1 and then 2 tablets of ´done. I´m trying to go back to my usual dosage. This really sucks.