⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

When you include child support she will no doubt have the last laugh..

A bit sad when kids are involved..

In UK I can pay much less and her get paid more when she hasn't declared me as the father to the govt.
Yeah it is sad for my son but it needed to happen, relationship ended up toxic after a while.

Oh if she declared me to the govt shed lose her house too lol she would be severely fucked if she told them

She actually when you add all the benefits up together gets paid around £1100 a month which is quite a decent whack. I get £1300 after tax

Last edited:
In UK I can pay much less and her get paid more when she hasn't declared me as the father to the govt.
Yeah it is sad for my son but it needed to happen, relationship ended up toxic after a while.

Oh if she declared me to the govt shed lose her house too lol she would be severely fucked if she told them

She actually when you add all the benefits up together gets paid around £1100 a month which is quite a decent whack. I get £1300 after tax

Thats why the UK is fucked..!!

So because I have terrible management skills especially when it comes to time or life successes, I began full blown nutritional ketosis to the furthest extent applicable....

I'm a little puzzled on what impact if any would a bit of fruit in the morning for energy before class or a bit of fruit before heavy lifting would have on the biological allocation to fatty acid oxidation priorities and utilize gluconeogenesis for glucose demands? Say I had X amount of fruit that equaled Y amount of carbohydrates, I'm assuming due to the saccrahide barren wasteland inside that your body's glycogen stores are bone dry and some form of supercompensantory glucose absorption occurs nullifying any chance of the glucose molecules being converted/esterified into lipids, but what would one guesstimate the number of Y to be the signal for maximum threshold? Would 20-30 grams of simple carbohydrates disrupt the nutritionally ketonic environment? Also would having the source of energy being fructose vs. glucose impact the body's overall efficiency with it's metabolism. I remember researching up on the topic a long time ago regarding fructolysis vs. glycolysis, and fructose having a higher probability to be converted for lipid storage (fructolysis generally occurs in the hepatic cells, while glycolysis can be performed by virtually every cell presently requiring ATP.. right?)

I'm getting some crazy effects from it! I'll post a pic later, but my facial structures are much more pronounced and my skin feels tighter or I'm just hypervigilant.

Damn 1300? I got 2,200 total between federal and state, but I hardly worked. Don't know anything about taxes other than don't try to avoid them and I'm sure my student loans changed some multipliers in there.

1300 is alot more than you would think if you live in the states. Rent is 4-500 a month easy split between 2 people. Leaves me with 1100 or so. Gas and electric 100 a monyh between them, other household bills another 100 a month then food about 60-80 a week. I could live on my own on this wage, albeit not greatly... Don't forget in UK everything is free, health care, school care...

Yeah I can destroy close to 20K in 6 months if I'm not paying attention to frivolous expenditures, but at least I'm not a complete raging drug addict during these times in my life. I was a lunatic when I was in my late teens however I was just a high schooler and by law you are required to be broke everyday regardless of your job status(s)! Yeah school sucks to the max and I've been trying to minimize my contribution to the Americana Debt Cult.

I also just got investigated for Food Stamp fraud and I owe the state everything I got for the period of time, which is an absolute fucking joke. I made around 1,300 a month give or take and because of that and the previous tax return from the former year (I could be incorrect on what they used) so I couldn't get them. So I must have accidentally made some errors in filling out the paper and claimed just under the maximum income.

I got $39.50 a month....for food... I owe them 1000 and I already set up 25/month payment plan so I can just forget about it. At the same time it's so broken because I could honestly name 10-20 people that have abused the system for years and never once got investigated. The sad thing is it's better to just not work, have a couple kids, and claim the maximum disbursement each month. You'd get more money than working a full-time job at minimum wage...

Oh yeah and it took them 2 1/2 years to send me the paper describing the initial investigation and what they found. I was going to hire a lawyer, but because I filed out of Indiana on my returns, but the court document was served out of Maine.. I 'd have to drive 17 hours there just to get myself set up for who knows how many months of delays/motions for discovery.

Last edited:
The best way to tell if a bit of fruit is affecting your ketosis, Grym, is to use some ketosticks and see what effect it has. I highly doubt it would have much affect, but who knows where the threshold is. It's a fluid process anyway so it's not like ketosis will suddenly completely stop.

The best way to tell if a bit of fruit is affecting your ketosis, Grym, is to use some ketosticks and see what effect it has. I highly doubt it would have much affect, but who knows where the threshold is. It's a fluid process anyway so it's not like ketosis will suddenly completely stop.

Alright I've never had too much luck with those, but I also didn't experience this level of just different. I'm about to let this ride out for another 3-4 weeks and then I'll start increasing my fat content to slowly get my caloric intake to a respectable mean. Thanks!

Just to clarify the above income discussion, I'm fairly sure Grym missed that nolys was expressing figures in POUNDS and not US dollars. So 1300 pounds = just shy of US$1900.

Wow fuck me either I'm ridiculously over paid, or the costs of living in Australia balance this shit out more. I guess rent is definitely one to even shit out - 3/4 bedroom, 2 bathroom (inc ensuite), and double lockup garage is anywhere from AU$380/wk to $500/wk. Partner and I are in the process of applying for places to move out now, and our absolute maximum is $510/wk if it's REALLY nice and we're trying to put ourselves a touch above the other applicants, and that's split between only the 2 of us.

Yeah costs of living have to be up in line with income here...in relative terms to Nolys' income, I'd be on 2418 pounds/month. I expect MY HALF of the WEEKLY rent to be AU$220-255 (AU$1100/month, or 536 pounds).

Fuck this country and its property market. Hurry up and eat shit like Ireland!!

In London trozzle those prices would be exceptionally good. Where I am in zone 1 central London a decent 3 bed could set you back between AU$1500-2500 per week. I hear parts of Sydney are equally crazy though. Property in the UK is a joke nowadays.

The part of the UK I'm in is much cheaper than London and what not. I live comfortably with 2 credit cards, an $11,000 car (dollars to make it easier to understand) on 3 year finance, car maintenance, food, my gear, 3 phone bills. I have a decent chunk left over. My biggest expense is my car it's £230 a month and the tax is another 30. I eat about £50 petrol a week so that totals near enough 500 of my money... I had to be cool and get a vxr Astra... Couldn't have been like the other peasants in my area.

Consider that my health insurance, dental work, tax, school care ect are already taken from that by the way I don't know how much they cost in the US though

Last edited:
Hahahaha I'm much the same with my car :p couldn't handle my van any more and missed the Skyline too much...needed something sporty and practical haha

but that's fair, evens out I guess.

Here in Canberra isn't that bad, but it's still a bit stupid. Our property market is all kind of fucked as we're on the peak of a boom and the bubble's ready to pop. Bloodbath incoming lol

Uhm.. I can find like a bunch of cornfields, patriarchal old-timer racists, and meth made from everything you just thought was strange for being in your child's backpack. I'm too far outside the metropolis to get any real fun and I avoid partying because next thing you know I'm sitting on my couch for two weeks sleeping the damage away. I have two cars and one is a stick though!

I need to see some of this world. I did my genetics testing before for ethnicity and need to check some locations out to see if I look like a descendant.

Uhm.. I can find like a bunch of cornfields, patriarchal old-timer racists, and meth made from everything you just thought was strange for being in your child's backpack. I'm too far outside the metropolis to get any real fun and I avoid partying because next thing you know I'm sitting on my couch for two weeks sleeping the damage away. I have two cars and one is a stick though!

I need to see some of this world. I did my genetics testing before for ethnicity and need to check some locations out to see if I look like a descendant.

I live about 2 hours from Metropolis lol. Sorry I know you weren't talking of the specific city but I'm in the good ol meth making area as well. Tweak is cheaper than weed most times.

Get a load of this asshole ...

Promising young Mets reliever who tested positive banned for life (1st time this has happened.) For what, you might ask? Something new and exotic? Nope. Boldenone.

2hdtrn9.jpg

Get a load of this asshole ...

Promising young Mets reliever who tested positive banned for life (1st time this has happened.) For what, you might ask? Something new and exotic? Nope. Boldenone.

2hdtrn9.jpg

If you're an athlete with possibiltity of being given test you should have the common sense to stay away from eq and nandrolone as both will linger for substantial periods of time (yes even short ester nandrolone as the metabolites of nandrolone themselves linger for long periods).