⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

What's up everyone. Been inconsistent with making sure I get on here. I'm sure it doesn't change a thing, but I want to believe my thoughts are valuable :)

Hope everyone is starting off on the right foot for 2016!

I miss youre crazy answers bro,im always learning when you talk

Do you guys have some source material for learning about blood work? Im trying to advance my knowledge past steroids and general health

Very nice find indeed Grym!!

Although bear in mind folks, reference ranges in specific cases are always determined on a lab-by-lab basis. This is a useful guideline though.

What the fuck is that smell?

hahaha guidooooooooo! Mate, you've been missed. I hope you've not shrivelled up or anything!

In terms of gains, both strength and mass, can you draw a line of 'equivalent dose' between Dbol and Test? More specifically (or less, depending on how you look at the question) - suppression aside, roughly what dosage of Test E would be equivalent to 10mg/day Dbol?

hahaha guidooooooooo! Mate, you've been missed. I hope you've not shrivelled up or anything!

In terms of gains, both strength and mass, can you draw a line of 'equivalent dose' between Dbol and Test? More specifically (or less, depending on how you look at the question) - suppression aside, roughly what dosage of Test E would be equivalent to 10mg/day Dbol?

I ain't shriveled but lost some mass from my Methadone detox. Looking forward to getting healthy and getting back on gear soon.

That's a difficult question but in my experience 30mg is equal to maybe 500mg, hard to say due to bloat and water weight thought strength wise I would think it's close to 500mg

Very nice find indeed Grym!!

Although bear in mind folks, reference ranges in specific cases are always determined on a lab-by-lab basis. This is a useful guideline though.

That's been my go-to guide for a while. Just never had anyone ask about that subject. Pretty good little find for sure!! I'd say about 75% of them have no relevance to my questions nor do I even have a hunch what they represent.

Cheers Nolys.

Just got my hands on 50x 10mg blue hearts....not quite interested in going full blast 20/40mg per day but more as a PWO, though I'm not sure 10mg will do very much would it and I'd be better just sucking it up and going proper.

Cheers Nolys.

Just got my hands on 50x 10mg blue hearts....not quite interested in going full blast 20/40mg per day but more as a PWO, though I'm not sure 10mg will do very much would it and I'd be better just sucking it up and going proper.

Do you like using it that way Trozzle? I've done similar with dbol a few times in the past. It suppressed me almost as much as a proper cycle (though I did recover faster).

That's been my go-to guide for a while. Just never had anyone ask about that subject. Pretty good little find for sure!! I'd say about 75% of them have no relevance to my questions nor do I even have a hunch what they represent.

Once you start reading about all the different blood parameters, you just can't stop. Or is that Pringles...

Once you start reading about all the different blood parameters, you just can't stop. Or is that Pringles...

What kind of planet are you from? That's good ol' crack cocaine in my book. Start with 5 bucks and 12 hours later you're down $15,000.00, missing 65% of your teeth, and adopted a fondness to play Craps.

Ain't nobody got time for Pringles.

^^^ fucking LOL

Do you like using it that way Trozzle? I've done similar with dbol a few times in the past. It suppressed me almost as much as a proper cycle (though I did recover faster).

Can't honestly say I noticed a thing from 10mg haha....100mg/100mg AMP-citrate and caffeine kicks harder.

Honestly, was just hoping there'd be decent benefit from taking 10mg PWO or even 10mg/day on top of my test cruise since I've got 50 of them and no plans for a proper blast any time soon. No worries about suppression here :p

^^^ fucking LOL

Can't honestly say I noticed a thing from 10mg haha....100mg/100mg AMP-citrate and caffeine kicks harder.

Honestly, was just hoping there'd be decent benefit from taking 10mg PWO or even 10mg/day on top of my test cruise since I've got 50 of them and no plans for a proper blast any time soon. No worries about suppression here :p

Vitamin B12 injections or some quality sublingual methylcobalamin 15-20 minutes before a workout will be a powerful boost. It's not so much stimulatory, but it ignites a strong thermogenic response. May be a synergistic effect when combined with something else.

Quick update on nolys life... Broke up with dickhead ex gf, she ended it with me, I got another girl and she never knew I had another gf and wanted me back. Was funny when I told her I moved on in less than a week lol

Quick update on nolys life... Broke up with dickhead ex gf, she ended it with me, I got another girl and she never knew I had another gf and wanted me back. Was funny when I told her I moved on in less than a week lol

Didn't you have a child together..?