⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

What's up guise? Haven't worked out in the gym for almost 7 months due to a lot of things. Started dinkin around with the dumbells I have in my garage tho. Right now I'm just using 35's to do sort of a circuit with db curls, standing db ohp, behind the neck db extensions and shrugs. I wish I could do more, especially legs, but I'm extremely limited with what I have. I really got to get back to the gym but my motivation is still pretty low.

What's up guise? Haven't worked out in the gym for almost 7 months due to a lot of things. Started dinkin around with the dumbells I have in my garage tho. Right now I'm just using 35's to do sort of a circuit with db curls, standing db ohp, behind the neck db extensions and shrugs. I wish I could do more, especially legs, but I'm extremely limited with what I have. I really got to get back to the gym but my motivation is still pretty low.

That's how it starts mate. Just keep dinking around until it becomes a habit. You don't have to go to a gym to have a decent workout. Maybe you'd enjoy some kind of circuit classes, or martial art, or boxing etc if it helps you stay motivated?

Get a load of this asshole ...

Promising young Mets reliever who tested positive banned for life (1st time this has happened.) For what, you might ask? Something new and exotic? Nope. Boldenone.

2hdtrn9.jpg

That's pretty dumb. When that happens, I generally wonder who the hell his coach was. He should never have been caught repeatedly and so easily.

Dieting blows... 7%bf ish so yay I guess. Gonna give it a couple more weeks of dieting and being flat as a pancake then bring on the wetness and thickness. Yeah that's right gonna bulk in spring into early summer :p

Made it back to the gym... First time in about 8 months. The real test now will be to keep going!

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...dromorphone-saves-lives-and-money-experts-say

Lol. Just lol. I realize this is a forum dedicated to drug abuse above all, but time and time again I get surprised on here at the kind of crap people actually think is a realistic and sustainable idea. These are the same people that point the finger and say "But experts this and experts that" yet they go completely quiet when those same "experts" make a finding that doesn't support their delusional utopia where everyone just gets free morphine every day.

I don't have anything against the fundamental idea of altering one's brain chemistry and I'd be lying if I said I never popped a couple extra T4's than medically necessary, but holy fuck I'm fully convinced that a majority of the posters on this forum are heavily intoxicated even when making posts here.

^^^ No idea what you're getting at, but if you're having a rant about something, I'd suggest to perhaps reconsider throwing those stones.

Linking to a DitM thread regarding opiate addiction treatment in the PED social thread doesn't really seem relevant.

^^^ No idea what you're getting at, but if you're having a rant about something, I'd suggest to perhaps reconsider throwing those stones.

Linking to a DitM thread regarding opiate addiction treatment in the PED social thread doesn't really seem relevant.

:|

How is it not relevant when this is an off-topic discussion thread. Shouldn't you be moderating the psychedelic thread or something?

Ugh, miss when Guido was the mod here.

;) ............

Eh, you stayed along at least so I can't fully complain.

But regardless, the idea that there is supposed to be policing of a discussion happening in an off-topic thread is pretty retarded. Call me crazy, but giving junkies more drugs is not any way to solve the problem in any meaningful way. It's like those people who claim they're "clean" when they're still stoned on Methadone every day. Of course, these same people will swear up and down that the juice isn't getting them high, but that's nothing but a blatant lie so that it still stays relatively socially accepted. Point blank, it gets you high. People die from it all the time by taking it too soon before bed. It creates a sedation so strong that it's almost impossible to keep your fucking eyes open. They are just confusing tolerance and receptor saturation with a drug having intrinsically weak effects. No shit it's not getting you high, because you've abused your reward system and opioid receptors to the point where even actual dope won't get you technically high, so I've gotta ask, what's the point in shooting your liver and kidneys out and pouring more money into this when there aren't any more returns?

The fact that they actually want to use Dilaudid for this same purpose is downright hilarious. That particular drug has literally zero use for even legitimate pain patients since all you get is the rush and there's nothing else to it. I wonder how awesome this whole "maintenance" program will be working out when all of their veins are shot.

Damn, I usually don't apologize for long winded rants but holy fuck there's something about this that rubs me the wrong way and I can't exactly put my finger on it. We don't treat schizophrenics by allowing them to believe they are a glass of apple juice and feeding into the delusion, just like we don't treat addicts by giving them even more of the poison that is rotting them from the inside out. Methadone, fine, if absolutely need be, but Dilaudid? Give me a fucking break.

Last edited:
Rant away mate, go for gold. You're welcome to post anything in here, as you said it's a social off-topic thread. No need to get more upset.

Are you talking about the idea of exalgo? The 24hr release form of hydromorphone? I see no purpose for it honestly. Bupe does a good enough job as is with maintenance. Dilaudid is ok for break through acute pain for chronic pain patients. Now if one is terminal then I can see exalgo being nice as fuck if I care if one is high and euphoric on their death bed. I don't agree with maintenance drug users being clean as I kicked heroin the hard way and have been clean from everything aside from gear for 4 years.
Anyway, I'm doing alright. Cut down to around 7% and am rebounding nicely with test, deca, dbol.

Cut down to around 7% and am rebounding nicely with test, deca, dbol.

How many lb are you trying to put on now mate?

Real life's taken a toll on my free time in a big way the last few months, including my training, which really took a back seat over winter. I'm definitely gonna fail the summer body look this year lol.

Are you talking about the idea of exalgo? The 24hr release form of hydromorphone? I see no purpose for it honestly. Bupe does a good enough job as is with maintenance. Dilaudid is ok for break through acute pain for chronic pain patients. Now if one is terminal then I can see exalgo being nice as fuck if I care if one is high and euphoric on their death bed. I don't agree with maintenance drug users being clean as I kicked heroin the hard way and have been clean from everything aside from gear for 4 years.
Anyway, I'm doing alright. Cut down to around 7% and am rebounding nicely with test, deca, dbol.

Yeah, one would think that's what that thread was talking about, but nope. This is straight up providing them with IV dilaudid whenever they command it. It's not even maintenance at that point, it's just a dope habit that the government can cash in on. The funniest part is reading about people practically blowing their loads over this, thinking they're actually getting a bargain and this isn't just a blatant governmental abuse of human beings.

@cfc I'm planning a nice lower dose blast for 20 weeks with moderate test and deca with some dbol and anadrol sprinkled in. I got down to 154 pounds dry and depleted. I want to put on maybe 5 quality pounds of muscle in the next 20 weeks or so. Changing my nutrition up and raising protein significantly and changed training to piston style.
@voxide that sounds like the diamorphine maintenance programs they have in Europe. I remember when I was a junkie dreaming of moving to the Netherlands for diamorphine maintenance. I'm glad I didnt

Nice to see someone set a realistic and attainable goal Sero! You'll probably have to rein in hard on the carbs to affect the quality:bulk ratio on a rebound with deca and dbol.

Nice to see someone set a realistic and attainable goal Sero! You'll probably have to rein in hard on the carbs to affect the quality:bulk ratio on a rebound with deca and dbol.

That's the idea! I have no desire to become a heavy weight. Maybe middle weight. Ideal stage weight would be 165-170. Anymore than that and I feel like off season weight would be very unhealthy as someone who's 5' 6" should not weight 190-200 pounds for prolonged periods of time. Even in the upper 170s I felt lethargic and got out of breath easily. I want to run a marathon sometime in my life and doing that at even 165 and lean would probably be terrible