⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

BTW I wanna assemble a team to get rid of that rapper 2chainz. that motherfucker can't rap for shit and I'm tired of seeing his stupid ass Adidas commercial.

Oh shit. Give it a few months and you will blow up nice. You plan on getting back on the hormones bro?

Never used exogenous testosterone. Am waiting for when my endogenous supply starts running a bit low before I do that.

Never used exogenous testosterone. Am waiting for when my endogenous supply starts running a bit low before I do that.

Mine ran low due to seven years of heroin addiction combined with getting on Methadone. I didn't have health insurance so I took matters into my own hands after getting a complete hormone profile.

Once you get around the age of 40 when your levels start dropping naturally I think everyone should get on TRT if they are healthy enough. I awaiting the results of my father's hormone profile. Depending on what the doctor says I might purchase a couple vials of Nebido (Testosterone Undecalyte) and give him an injection every 10 weeks. For TRT a vial of Nebido would last a year and I can get them pretty cheap.

Mine ran low due to seven years of heroin addiction combined with getting on Methadone. I didn't have health insurance so I took matters into my own hands after getting a complete hormone profile.

Once you get around the age of 40 when your levels start dropping naturally I think everyone should get on TRT if they are healthy enough. I awaiting the results of my father's hormone profile. Depending on what the doctor says I might purchase a couple vials of Nebido (Testosterone Undecalyte) and give him an injection every 10 weeks. For TRT a vial of Nebido would last a year and I can get them pretty cheap.

I'll have to get some tests ran now, and then re-run every five years or so, to get a good idea of what my base levels were before I turn 40-ish.

hey guido, I was hooked to IV heroin for three years from age 18-21 (prime development of HPTA still taking place I believe). think my natural test levels were affected by this? I'm gonna get blood work done anyway but just wanted your opinion as you are/were in a similar boat as I am now.

They very well might have been. Everybody is different in that regard but it would be in your interest to get blood work.

I'm trying to put together a report to submit to the director at my clinic about how TRT would benefit long term Methadone patients who had long term addictions to opiates.

They very well might have been. Everybody is different in that regard but it would be in your interest to get blood work.

I'm trying to put together a report to submit to the director at my clinic about how TRT would benefit long term Methadone patients who had long term addictions to opiates.
I've read quite I few reports of people who had their test level plummet after years of opis. caused a lot of dysfunction for them. :/ ill definitely set up an appointment with my doc about full bloodwork (might as well get another test for hep c and hiv while I'm at it as well as all the other tests). I feel I'm gaining pretty decently but my sex drive hasn't been the same since getting off h.

I'm going to go to the doctor for free eventually and I'll ask if I can get a panel run...they may not have the budget for it. In which case I would have to wait until I'm better off financially.

Does anyone else get pain on the outside of their lower legs when ya squat deep/heavy? It is like the leg version of forearms and barbell curls. I can tolerate it, but is it anything to worry about? I am doing 5x5s and going up each leg day, so should I just slow the pace a bit?

I get some sort of strange tingling sensation in my anus.

Last two weeks have been crazy. I finally broke through a plateau and have been putting on muscle like crazy and the fat has been melting off.

250mg of Test Etanthate EW
500mg of Equipoise EW
50mg of Trenbolone Acetate ED
4mg of Methyldienolone ED
20mg of Superdrol ED
6g of Dandelion Root ED
80mcg of Clenbuterol ED
0.25mg of Letrozole EOD

I want to up the Tren to 100mg ED again soon, swap Methyldienolone and Superdrol for Methylhydroxynandrolone, add in 50mcg of T3, and drop the Letrozole and add in a low dose of Masteron Etanthate to handle estrogen.

Last two weeks have been crazy. I finally broke through a plateau and have been putting on muscle like crazy and the fat has been melting off.

500mg of Equipoise EW
20mg of Superdrol ED
6g of Dandelion Root ED
80mcg of Clenbuterol ED
0.25mg of Letrozole EOD

I want to up the Tren to 100mg ED again soon, swap Methyldienolone and Superdrol for Methylhydroxynandrolone, add in 50mcg of T3, and drop the Letrozole and add in a low dose of Masteron Etanthate to handle estrogen.

Envious of that stack Guido....

100mg/day of Tren seems a bit high..? Always thought anything over 350mg/week with Tren and sides tended to negate extra gains... But always person dependant ..?

Think I'm just jealous...lol

Low Test, Tren, EQ, is great. Add in some thermogenics and choice orals and you got an amazing recompositon stack. You steadily gain lean muscle and lose fat while becoming harder, stronger, and more vascular.

It's pretty much person dependent with Trenbolone as well as your experience with it. I started out using 50mg but slowly worked up to 100mg. 100mg is where fast changes occur as long as you got a solid foundation and your training and diet is on point. Some guys run 150mg ED or even 200mg ED but these guys are pros obviously that have learned to tolerate such high dosages. Anything over 130mg ED and the insomnia becomes too much for me to bear so it isn't worth it. Not only that, I turn into a real miserable fuck, more miserable than usual lol. 100mg ED is the magic dose for me and many others as well.

500mg of Equipoise EW
20mg of Superdrol ED
6g of Dandelion Root ED
80mcg of Clenbuterol ED
0.25mg of Letrozole EOD

Beast of a stack right there, shit I wish I was at the point where I could run all that gear...

I think that amount of gear would rape my insides

I've always been curious about what the tren insomnia is comparable to. Is it like restlessness? Or just inability to sleep through the night?

From what I hear its that it takes ages to fall asleep and when you do you get 2 hours and can't get back to sleep again

I've always been curious about what the tren insomnia is comparable to. Is it like restlessness? Or just inability to sleep through the night?

It's like being on amphetamines. Your awake, restless, your mind is fatigued, but your body is awake.

If you do manage to fall asleep, its 2 hours like nolys said and then you can't back to sleep if you wake up.