⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Multiculturalism is a bad thing around the world because it weakens and undermines the original cultures that were established in a certain country hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

This. Why was immigration and multiculturalism not a problem when America was booming? You had to learn English, you had to learn basic facts about the United States, and you had to be processed through Ellis Island and granted citizenship. If you didn't have your paperwork you were deported back to where you came from.

This. Why was immigration and multiculturalism not a problem when America was booming? You had to learn English, you had to learn basic facts about the United States, and you had to be processed through Ellis Island and granted citizenship. If you didn't have your paperwork you were deported back to where you came from.

In my opinion, every last soldier in the Middle East should be pulled out of this retarded war and placed directly on the Mexico/US border. They don't care about the culture, blood, or integrity of our country. They care about stealing oil and turning a profit. The 1% gets richer while the real US becomes a toilet full of drugs, liberalism, prostitution, and overall parasitic human beings that spread the aforementioned like a disease. I could write a book on the social aspects of degeneracy in the United States alone, never-mind the problems with the government itself.

In my opinion, every last soldier in the Middle East should be pulled out of this retarded war and placed directly on the Mexico/US border. They don't care about the culture, blood, or integrity of our country. They care about stealing oil and turning a profit. The 1% gets richer while the real US becomes a toilet full of drugs, liberalism, prostitution, and overall parasitic human beings that spread the aforementioned like a disease. I could write a book on the social aspects of degeneracy in the United States alone, never-mind the problems with the government itself.

If drugs are being smuggled in via submarines, how would soldiers on the border help?

If drugs are being smuggled in via submarines, how would soldiers on the border help?

Well, of course we would take the Mark 46's with us to patrol the waters.

I don't see why we should just succumb to their biological warfare just because a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals think drug addicts aren't criminals. It's very possible for us to eradicate each and every individual in each respective cartel if the United States of Israel gave half a shit.

Well, of course we would take the Mark 46's with us to patrol the waters.

I don't see why we should just succumb to their biological warfare just because a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals think drug addicts aren't criminals. It's very possible for us to eradicate each and every individual in each respective cartel if the United States of Israel gave half a shit.

When you say "succumb to their biological warfare", I think about how the United States supported Iraq in their war against Iran.

When you say "succumb to their biological warfare", I think about how the United States supported Iraq in their war against Iran.

Biological warfare in terms of narcotics. The narco-terrorists are literally smuggling decadent poison to the undesirables in our nation. This would be all fine and dandy if it affected nobody except for said undesirables and they'd simply be able to kill themselves off in peace, but that's not the case. Before they do so, they negatively impact the lives of millions of others. The race to get drugs over the border is most likely a combination of money tied in with an offshoot of Mexican nationalism and them being bitter about the fact that we put them in their rightful place in 1836. I liken it to how the growth of tobacco use in the early United States was just vengeance that the Native Americans felt they had to fulfill after being introduced to liquor and consequently not being able to control themselves.

As for the Iran-Iraq war, it's my strict opinion that we should have never been involved. We have a war going on here. Just step outside and walk down the street of any major city. A Californian city especially.

Biological warfare in terms of narcotics. The narco-terrorists are literally smuggling decadent poison to the undesirables in our nation. This would be all fine and dandy if it affected nobody except for said undesirables and they'd simply be able to kill themselves off in peace, but that's not the case. Before they do so, they negatively impact the lives of millions of others. The race to get drugs over the border is most likely a combination of money tied in with an offshoot of Mexican nationalism and them being bitter about the fact that we put them in their rightful place in 1836. I liken it to how the growth of tobacco use in the early United States was just vengeance that the Native Americans felt they had to fulfill after being introduced to liquor and consequently not being able to control themselves.

As for the Iran-Iraq war, it's my strict opinion that we should have never been involved. We have a war going on here. Just step outside and walk down the street of any major city. A Californian city especially.

I walk around Los Angeles constantly, and have never felt like there's a war going on to be quite honest.

HAHAHAHAH! Oh please. That is rich.

How is that hope and change working for you?

So many jobs to be had in America!

Lol extension of the Patriot Act!

We are still in Iraq, Afghanistan, entered Libya last year and now are getting ready to go into Syria!

How about instead of clinging to your Democrats are better than Republicans bullshit you actually see a faggot for a faggot?

I find it hilarious that people still hold on to Bush despite all the fucking faggotry Obama has committed. I have studied history and know all there is to know about the Bush Administration. Bush was a piece of shit and and put everything in place for this country to be spiraled into ruin and Obama is a piece of shit and now has the reigns and is destroying this country.

Woah, simmer down there, hoss. You sure do have a lot of pent-up anger. It's also funny how so many people (including you) blame the President, when it's more the fault of a childish and bickering Congress than anything else.

My advice to you would be to study more on how the U.S. government actually works before blistering off on your next tirade. More importantly though, take a valium or do some deep breathing.

Woah, simmer down there, hoss. You sure do have a lot of pent-up anger. It's also funny how so many people (including you) blame the President, when it's more the fault of a childish and bickering Congress than anything else.

My advice to you would be to study more on how the U.S. government actually works before blistering off on your next tirade. More importantly though, take a valium or do some deep breathing.

I just studied how it works and it seems Obama has been doing things without Congressional approval. I got work so I will deal with you quoting a remark I made 4 months ago later tonight fucko.

I don't like corporations and their member's getting tax exemptions. I don't like that our economy is controlled by a privately run bank. I don't like Carla not paying taxes and living like a Queen while I have to bust my ass and part of my paycheck goes to her. I don't like my tax dollars being spent to pay off a debt I had nothing to do with.

There are three classes in this country now; The rich elite, the working class, and the leeches of society.

I hope I see in my life time these bankers hanged, politicians shot, and illegal immigrants burned like fucking trash.

Do you honestly think people on food stamps live like kings and queens dude?

My suggestion: go get on food stamps, and only live on it, and see how nice your life is.

HINT: It won't be anything like you're imagining it is.

My suggestion: go get on food stamps, and only live on it, and see how nice your life is.

he used to live on food stamps. if I remember he had to fund his expensive bodybuilding diet with food stamps...

I was for a while actually along with medicaid. I used it to fund my bodybuilding diet, Methadone treatment, blood tests, and it even paid for my transportation to and from which I was able to (ab)use to go to the barbershop, the store, mall, and friends houses. It freed up a lot of cash. Those two years I went on vacation every summer for 5 days and was able to buy my girlfriend at the time a laptop, GPS navigator, a promise ring, take her out to dinner twice a week, pay for videogames, gym equipment, and other stuff.

very nice CH. glad to see you back on the horse (not the "H" horse of course). I lost another inch around my waist. :D

%)

Glad to hear it. I'm as thin as I need to be really, I'm actually glad when I notice myself not as thin as I once was.

So I have been out of the gym for about 7 weeks. I'm planning on getting back into it over the weekend. Now I've always trained as a natural bodybuilder (so hypertrophy rep ranges), but I don't know what I should do over the next month or two. Should I adapt to strength training to try and quickly get back to the numbers I was at before the break (converting back to bodybuilding rep ranges when I reach those numbers)? Or just resume the exact same types of workouts, so higher reps, and just accept that it will take a little longer to get back to where I was with weight? My goal here is hypertrophy/aesthetics, but I'm curious about what types of workouts over the next few months will be optimal for reaching goals for next summer.

I hope this makes sense.

It won't take long at all to get back to where you were. Muscle memory is an incredible thing and a seven week hiatus is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Stick to the routine that gave you results. If you have to knock off a set or two until you are 100% then do so, you don't want to risk an injury.

This is the perfect time to get back into bodybuilding. By the end of Spring you will be ready to cut and by Summer you will be ready to show everyone the fruits of your labor at the beach or pool.

I'm gonna be struttin my shit everywhere I go :D I drive a small pickup truck for transpo and someone told me once "its not how fast or big the ride, its the size of the arm that's hanging out the window". I am currently on a one week hiatus due to aggravating an old rotator cuff injury :/ movement is limited for now, but its feeling better each day so next Monday I should be good to go.