• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

if they're hard it really sounds like you missed, but you'd know if you did. so i dunno, but pain afterwards is usually pretty common for me anyways. the meth itself stings sometimes towards the end of the shot/for a few minutes afterwards/. there are lots of things that could be causing this. how long ago did you do your shot?

using the same spot a bunch, scratching the inside of your vein, using old needles, plus the fact that you stuck a needle in your arm there are many possibilities, but if you're sure you didn't miss (and usually with meth you know) i wouldn't panic. if it gets worse, or lasts more than a couple of days something might up wrong, but i'm thinkin' you'll be alright.

You guys better be micron filtering your glass! Even the uncut pure methamp I get dissolves on contact with water, but there isn't a solution out there that I'd put in my veins without micron filtration.

I only shot meth about 3 times - It was FU*^ING awesome!

All this one shot and your hooked shit is all BS, from my perspective anyway - If you have the will to stop its easy.

I regret nothing

IV crystal meth

my question is how safe is this shit . i know the procedure for powdered meth and i wouldnt shoot it. crystal though looks clear.. i have tried shooting amphetamine before (no rush (about 80-100mg )after sniffing it all night .. no rush occured after sleep and 8 hours iv redose..

anyway wats the story with Ice??

I cannot bring myself to tell you that IV crystal methamphetamine is safe. Especially if you don't know what you're doing.

If you've never IV'd meth, DONT.

i have bought a 30gauge syringe (the smallest needle point available) excuse me if the higher the number the wider the tip*, anyway i had the most trouble with this very thin needle!!!! i think it was so thin and easy to get in a vein, that it got clogged at the needle tip by a piece of skin and tricked me into thinking i didnt register a vein when i really was...i prefer the standard 28 gauge long tips

All this one shot and your hooked shit is all BS, from my perspective anyway - If you have the will to stop its easy.

I regret nothing
Oh look, another hero who masters drugs. Sure, little willpower is all you need. See you in 3 years :|

I have never banged it but I have done almost every drug and rolling a bowl of meth is my fav. but I have been thinking bout banging it just know I would get hooked instantly I like the whole ritual of smoking it from loading the bowl melting it watching bowl feel up with smoke and after a few days cleaning pipe and getting more ice!!!

I would suggest you take some diphenhydramine to keep the histamine levels down, about 75mg and see if that helps at all. They also have topical diphenhydramine cream that you can apply directly to the skin.

I have never used it for this purpose as what you are describing has never happened to me, but you smoked 500mg methamphetamine. I wouldn't expect to get away with that without your body rejecting it in someway. You should really look into safer, less fiendish Routes of Administration, vaporized methamphetamine IMO is just as bad if not worse than IV methamphetamine.

Safer routes include oral dosing, which has a smooth come up and a minor crash, and no insane urges to redose. Also, rectal dosing, 99% bioavailability offers significant advantage over IV and smoking in terms of reduced harm and increased absorbtion, rapid onset, extended duration.

Ideally, you wouldn't consume methamphetamine at all, let alone half a gram in two days. You really need to pump the brakes your body won't put up with this kind of abuse forever.

500mg's is a ridiculous amount. Even with a high tolerance i'm guessing the stuff isn't that pure. A line that looks like 60mg's of good shards will send me to the moon. If I did half a gram of that I would die.

If i had my sensible trousers on half a g of good quality shards would last me 4 or 5 days. That's a crazy amount to smoke over 2 days, I'd say you got off lightly.

Indeed, I could make a half gram last a long time... To do that all, vaporized, in two days, is pleading for insanity.

Definitely don't IM methamphetamine, even if it's been properly micron filtered.

http://www.nationalmethcenter.org/STATISTICS_Threatmap.html "States where meth is the biggest problem according to law enforcement"

Interesting source!

DEA_regions_map.jpg