• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

The first time i injected meth, it was a feeling that I cannot explain. I felt extreme euphoria. Looking back, it's almost unreal how amazing it was. I have a chance to do it tonight. yet i'm scared, because I know how easy it is to get hooked. Im so excited yet scared. Ahhh, the exciting anxiety of drugs.

The first time i injected meth, it was a feeling that I cannot explain. I felt extreme euphoria. Looking back, it's almost unreal how amazing it was. I have a chance to do it tonight. yet i'm scared, because I know how easy it is to get hooked. Im so excited yet scared. Ahhh, the exciting anxiety of drugs.

It's not that great. It's a deceptive high.

Hi guys, I'm in the UK and I've got some decent speed. It's the powder/Paste stuff. Is it worth having a hit? Also what would be the correct prep procedure? I tried making a thread but couldn't for some reason select a prefix on my phone.

When you shoot up make sure after you register that you keep the needle and ur arm steady so it doesn't slip out or slip through the other side. Then even when ur sure ONLY PUSH IN 1-5units, if you feel a burn at all take it out and go in a vain father up your arm. If no burn just push the rest in slowly... good luck. By the way I used to inject meth a lot and I prefer to smoke it out of a bubbler.

When you shoot up make sure after you register that you keep the needle and ur arm steady so it doesn't slip out or slip through the other side. Then even when ur sure ONLY PUSH IN 1-5units, if you feel a burn at all take it out and go in a vain father up your arm. If no burn just push the rest in slowly... good luck. By the way I used to inject meth a lot and I prefer to smoke it out of a bubbler.
I know how to inject I inject my heroin. I'm unsure about prepping this paste so it's "safe" to inject?

I was always one to have some sort of crutch... since sixteen it was mainly oxy and benzos.. meth just wasnt something that ever crossed my mind..never seen it, didnt know anyone who did it, didnt know where to find it.. and that was fine with me.. my best friend was living witj me and one night we was leaving work, and a co worker asked him if he had any of that "stuff"... got me to thinkin, hey I love drugs whats this guy not sharing with me.. we started home and he said lets stop by my uncles house.. ya know, that uncle, everyone has that one uncle and I'm starting to think... we roll up and get out and ive never been there before.. we walk in and I see a tv monitor with my car on it.. this is kinda crazy.. we go back to the room and he says what can I do you fellers for?.. my bud says ______ wants fifty, ill take a quarter.. he looks at me and says you want anything? I say "of?" And that man held up a bag of some shards that had a slight pink tint to it abd says "just in, and its good..

"ice. Crank. Shit. I went to never have even thinking about it, never seeing it, not knowing a thing about it.. to finding out my best friends uncle is the man and its good.. so I say ill take a half.. that night I got high as a mother fuckin hippie.. my friend said a quarter would last him about two three days.. I smoked my whole half that night and was blown away.. I was playing my guitar, racing on the playstation, looking up music, and looking through the blinds all at the same time.. finally, the house is clean.. skip ahead a month or two... I got the itch.. that only a needle can scratch..

I had never ivd anything, never seen it done, and had never thought about it.. but one night here it came.. my buddys gf was staying with us, and she was diabetic... I kept asking him to get me a needle and he refused over and over he said I know how yiu are and I'm not going to be the one to give you the key to your death.. and I would ask for a needle.. no.. ask.. no.. and one night I asked whike we were smoking in the tweaker room I asked and he said "god dammit I'm not gonna fuckin give you the worst possible thing you could have, its already terrible us sitting in this room sippin on the same mt dew for three days we are already in too deep I'm not gonna fucking kill you" and he went into the living room and laid down on the couch with his girl to crash.. I went to my bedroom and just sat on the bed...

I couldn't crash yet, so I went back to our tweaker room... sitting on the middle of thw table was his girlfriends purse... and I knew what was inside.. he didbt want to give it to me but gave me the choice.. I took one 50 unit hypo and sat it back down beside the couch.. I whispered thanks but he was pretending tp be asleep... I took the already used insulin needle to my bath room, and like I said. I had basically no knowlage on how to do what was inevitable. I had a shard of high quality glass that weighed 0.8, two points short of a gram... I got the needle which still had insulin in it and rinsed it out a few times.. I had no clue about dosages so I broke off a little piece about .15 and put it in the spoon. Barely covered it with water and it dissolved. Dropped ny cotton in, drew it up, tied off and couldn't even see a vein... after about 20 minutes of poking, finally a flash. I pushed it down and released the tie and was expecting everything but nothing happened... I either missed or was already high from smoking...

I wanted to fuckin do it and feeling kike a champ I said fuck it and I dropped the whole rock that weighed .65, more than half a gram, in the spoon.. I put the water on it, sane process.. different results. It was over 50 thick and had .65 grams of glass in it and I registered immediantly..I pushed the plunger down and I thought I had died.. the burn, oh my god the burn.. the cough, the most intense head change ive ever experienced.. I fell to my knees, couldn't see a thing, my eyes were shaking back and forth in my head and my whole body is moving with it.. I'm on the floor.. I'm having a orgasm, ejaculated in my pants, it sounds like people are whispering all around me.. it looks like the lights are flickering... I lay there for about ten minutes, almost crying can't see, can't breath... fuck, can't even move but I'm in heaven.. finalky I come around and put my hands on top of the counter and pull myself up and then, when I seen myself in the mirror, it was supernatural... I was perfect.. my jaws were locked so hard I couldn't get them apart my eyes had no color, all pupil, they were shaking back and forth and I was trying with everything I had to just take breath after breath... and looking in the mirror at myself in this state of extacy ill never forget... I said oh my god.. oh my god.. this is real. I feel like I just died but I feel better than I ever have.. I just sat there with my knees on the floor and holding myself up by the counter looking at my own face for about thirty minutes... I finally realized itwitwasnt a dream, and I'm still alive.. walking was hard, but I made my way into where my friend was sleeping and I shook him.. I just nodded when he looked at me and he said whats up.. I just nodded again and went to the room... he had never touched a needle, so he hadnt a clue ... I sat down and he walked in and said whats up, you alright? Then I turned to look at him and his face changed.. he said oh shit whats up talk to me you ok??? I couldn't make out a single word I just looked with my face twitching, teeeth chattering, my pupils huge, bloodshot eyes, white as a ghost, shaking violently and just had my arms wrapped around myself... I knew what I was thinking but coukdnt get it across... I knew he just wouldnt , couldn't understand... he said your about to have a siezure or stroke out or something somethings wrongyour going to the er ill carry you to the car its gonna be alright and then the words just came out.. slow and easy, I said no, my brother... I wont.. I wont change a thing... my life just took a sharp turn and I love it.. I love this.. more than anything I want this...it was the best feeling ive ever experienced in my life..

with that being said, it was also the worst thing that ever happened to me.. I wont go into details but within five months from that day, I had lost everything I had worked for.. house bike family my kids my wife. things that had been given to me from famiky members that meant more thab the world to me, no job I lost my morals and my religion.. that one needle I begged for cost me everything..I'm lucky to be alive.. I attended a 90 day rehab program and stayed the full 90.. thats thw longest clean time ive ever had.. not one week out of there with all ny life ahead of me I got that itch... I think about crystal meth every minute of every day, and probably always will...

Last edited:
^^

You want anyone to read that mate you may want to consider breaking it up into some paragraphs or something.. hah. Big info dumps like that usually get passed over. Just a tip. Welcome to BL.

Sorry that was so long, it the first time ive really told it like it is..

I took the already used insulin needle to my bath room, and like I said. I had basically no knowlage on how to do what was inevitable. I had a shard of high quality glass that weighed 0.8, two points short of a gram... I got the needle which still had insulin in it and rinsed it out a few times.. I had no clue about dosages so I broke off a little piece about .15 and put it in the spoon. Barely covered it with water and it dissolved. Dropped ny cotton in, drew it up, tied off and couldn't even see a vein... after about 20 minutes of poking, finally a flash. I pushed it down and released the tie and was expecting everything but nothing happened... I either missed or was already high from smoking...

I wanted to fuckin do it and feeling kike a champ I said fuck it and I dropped the whole rock that weighed .65, more than half a gram, in the spoon.. I put the water on it, sane process.. different results. It was over 50 thick and had .65 grams of glass in it and I registered immediantly..I pushed the plunger down and I thought I had died.. the burn, oh my god the burn.. the cough, the most intense head change ive ever experienced.. I fell to my knees, couldn't see a thing, my eyes were shaking back and forth in my head and my whole body is moving with it.. I'm on the floor.. I'm having a orgasm, ejaculated in my pants, it sounds like people are whispering all around me.. it looks like the lights are flickering... I lay there for about ten minutes, almost crying can't see, can't breath... fuck, can't even move but I'm in heaven.. finalky I come around and put my hands on top of the counter and pull myself up and then, when I seen myself in the mirror, it was supernatural... I was perfect.. my jaws were locked so hard I couldn't get them apart my eyes had no color, all pupil, they were shaking back and forth and I was trying with everything I had to just take breath after breath... and looking in the mirror at myself in this state of extacy ill never forget... I said oh my god.. oh my god.. this is real. I feel like I just died but I feel better than I ever have.. I just sat there with my knees on the floor and holding myself up by the counter looking at my own face for about thirty minutes... I finally realized itwitwasnt a dream and I was alive

with that being said, it was also the worst thing that ever happened to me.. I wont go into details but within five months from that day, I had lost everything I had worked for.. house bike family my kids my wife. things that had been given to me from famiky members that meant more thab the world to me, no job I lost my morals and my religion.. that one needle I begged for cost me everything..I'm lucky to be alive.. I attended a 90 day rehab program and stayed the full 90.. thats thw longest clean time ive ever had.. not one week out of there with all ny life ahead of me I got that itch... I think about crystal meth every minute of every day, and probably always will...

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure all this out lol I appologize... but ill get it, I really like this community

^ That story gave me a massive craving for a thick shot!! :-D Nice descriptive writing tschevy44! Unfortunately (well....fortunately really) I'm off it for 6 months....even called the dealer and got him to cut me off until at least July. The stuff can take over pretty quickly, yet subtley....it can be quite an insidious habit

The only way I do Meth is by IVing. But I also only do it when I am positive that I have the extra money. So maybe 5-6 times a month at the absolute most. Now don't get me wrong, I love it when I get to go on days binges. ;-)

Fuck, just scanning this thread just gives me a REALLY BAD FEELING. I don't want to sound preachy or judgmental -- far from it. We all have our own personal worlds and reasons why we experiment with or use various drugs.

I have tried lots of drugs: street, prescription, RC's, or otherwise. I've been experimenting with drugs on-and-off since the late 1980's. Sometimes I try different drugs to 'escape', sometimes it's only out of curiosity. I have somewhat of an addictive personality so I try to be aware of that and practice at least a bit of 'harm reduction'.

I'm a big fan of stimulants. I also have thought the so-called 'War on Drugs' is filled with propaganda and mis-information. So I thought trying meth first-hand would maybe open my eyes.

That being said, meth is the only drug that has literally scared the shit out of me.

I tried it twice on two consecutive days. Both times orally. Sure, I wasn't slamming it or vaping it, but whatever -- I was trying to be cautious.

The first time, I couldn't believe how incredible I felt. It lasted for hours. It was unlike anything I'd ever tried. IT WAS INCREDIBLE. God, what a feeling!

The second time, I fucking loved it all over again. The tingly all-over body-gasm, the elation, the endless energy. I loved everything about it!!! I remember looking in my bathroom mirror and smiling at myself ... I remember staring into my own eyes and thinking "I FUCKING LOVE THIS!"

On the third day, I woke up in the morning. I was lying in bed, I felt like a truck had run me over. I lay there for an hour, head full of cement, staring at the wall. My body felt used and fried. My brain was clouded up. My guts felt raw. But despite all that, one single thought kept repeating through my head: Just go take another dose. No big deal. What are you waiting for? You'll feel better and you'll have a fucking awesome day!!!

I dragged my ass out of bed. Went to my stash and found the baggie of beautiful crystals. I stared at them. It was like being fucking Frodo from Lord of the Rings. One Stim to Rule them All in and the Darkness Bind Them...

I stood there, staring at those innocent, beautiful little crystal shards in my hand. I must have stood there for fifteen minutes, motionless. Maybe longer. They glinted in the light, like little diamonds...

It took a surge of willpower, but I slowly turned the baggie over and poured the whole damn thing into the toilet. All of it. Every last crystal.

I watched them slowly dissolve in the water. To be honest, I was filled with a mixture of relief and regret. Mostly regret, actually.

I have never been so transfixed by a drug before. On top of it, I have never used a drug that just plain felt EVIL.

That was about 5 days ago. The "more-ish" feelings have completely subsided and now I'm glad I tossed that baggie. I'm never doing meth again.

If there's any drug that I felt could seriously take my soul and destroy my life, it was meth.

Again, I'm not trying to be preachy. Just sharing my personal experience.

I wrote a post last week on Bluelight about how I was going to try some meth. One of the mods re-directed my post and sent me a PM. They told me to be careful. They couldn't have been more right.

Last edited:
Yeah Knoshuss, good to hear you will be staying away. The first few times I used meth it turned me into an anxious wreck and yet I continued to use and ended up an addict for a year later in life, if it can do that to some one doesn't enjoy the effects than the psychological addiction that could develop in some one that does enjoy the effects' mind is a very dangerous one.

Tried skimming thread for a detailed guide on how to inject, no such luck.
First time "trying" to inject, please help.
Thank ya kindly :)

Irr.. ok so yes I see snip-its of other users "steps", and pros or cons on them, however I'm looking for everything short of someone holding my hand.. Hah ;) Soo maybe pictures, videos, all of the above.. would be ideal.

Last edited:
Tried skimming thread for a detailed guide on how to inject, no such luck.
First time "trying" to inject, please help.
Thank ya kindly :)

Irr.. ok so yes I see snip-its of other users "steps", and pros or cons on them, however I'm looking for everything short of someone holding my hand.. Hah ;) Soo maybe pictures, videos, all of the above.. would be ideal.

1) please don't do it. Not for my sake but for yours. I couldn't care if you're using or not, but eventually you will care and it'll be something you'll want to stop, and you might feel unable to stop even if you want to.

2) if you are going to disregard the quality advice I gave you in step #1, then what you want to do is get a cooker, put your methamphetamine crystals in the cooker. Add about 30-40 units of water. Swirl it around, pull and push the water over the crystals until they all dissolve. Should be very quick.

3) filter, if you are going to, preferably with a micron filter.

4) And then the rest of it is merely performing the injection, which there are plenty of posts about doing just that.

^ What the Captain said. I second his advice completely.

Honest to God, if taking a modest dose of meth orally sent me spinning into rapture, I can't imagine how incredibly fucking awesome and life-destroying it would be to inject it. I would probably never want to stop.

My cousin is addicted to meth -- he has been for about 12 years. He smokes it and slams it. His life story has become the oft-repeated cautionary tale of my extended family. Maybe that's part of the reason why I was curious about it ... perhaps there was a lesson to be learned in there if I tried it out for myself.

I honestly can say I truly understand where he's coming from now ... why this stuff grabbed a hold of him and has never released its grip. Needless to say, his life is filled with numerous chapters from the Big Book of Bad Life Choices.

He went from being a clean-cut college student to a scabby spaced-out thieving tweaker asshole who stole and then pawned his mother's wedding jewelry, beat up his own father, trashed numerous cars while high, and basically did whatever it would take to buy more meth. He's been in trouble with the law more times than I can bother to repeat. I'm amazed he's actually lived this long -- to age 32, after 12 years of heavy meth use.

Unless he's couch-surfing, he sleeps in transit shelters and cardboard boxes in parks. I shit you not.

At least the next time I see him, I will be able to look at him in the eye and tell him on some level: "I understand."