• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

Have you been using the entire 5 days with no sleep? because it's not uncommon to hear people with similar stories who have been awake too long and haven't taken a break
yes and no, ive been taking some small amounts for that duration, i cant get my vyvanse script rn so im using that as a substitute. But ive been able to sleep like 4 hours every night, maybe not the first night but all others ive slept.

I'd bet it's just a fixation and you just need to take a break, get some nutrients + a couple full nights of sleep and it'll go away. That may not be what you want to hear, but I doubt there is meth stuck to your eyelid that won't go away even after multiple showers

I'd bet it's just a fixation and you just need to take a break, get some nutrients + a couple full nights of sleep and it'll go away. That may not be what you want to hear, but I doubt there is meth stuck to your eyelid that won't go away even after multiple showers
no that does make me feel better that makes sense, like in my mind this is relatively early in the overall timeframe ive gone without sleeo in the past- even without stims- so its just confusing me, but I bet youre right.

I've been there man. Sleep deprivation is something I think uses up a predetermined available amount, and you can't really gain it back. So once you use it up, even 10 years later if you stay up a couple days the negative aspects become present sooner than in the past, if that makes sense, even without drugs

So just get some nutrients/food and hydration, electrolytes from Gatorade or coconut water or whatever, then get a couple nights of solid sleep. Definitely don't use more meth or not sleep because you don't want to induce full blown psychosis

I've been there man. Sleep deprivation is something I think uses up a predetermined available amount, and you can't really gain it back. So once you use it up, even 10 years later if you stay up a couple days the negative aspects become present sooner than in the past, if that makes sense, even without drugs

So just get some nutrients/food and hydration, electrolytes from Gatorade or coconut water or whatever, then get a couple nights of solid sleep. Definitely don't use more meth or not sleep because you don't want to induce full blown psychosis
Yeah that makes sense to me man, i think thats a pretty accurate way of describing the whole thing. And brain chemistry always changes anyway so it'd make sense that whatever thing ive used in the past to measure how strung out I am wouldn't be very accurate anymore anyway. Thanks man this is pretty much what I needed to hear to not let that paranoid obsession shit fester in the back of my mind, appreciate it.

So now I believe the feds lie about it being 95-99% pure, OR…. They just lie about it being mostly D isomer. 90% of it SUCKS because of whatever crap is mixed in. Gives me all side effects, heart rate so high I can’t move or take more. It’s almost all like this now and I thought it was permanent tolerance but then someone from a trailer park gave me a tiny bit and it blew me away. Superman energy. Not the same stuff so it had to be lies about it testing in the high 90s % purity of or claims about it being d isomer. Or maybe 1% L isomer is enough to RUIN it totally.

So now I believe the feds lie about it being 95-99% pure, OR…. They just lie about it being mostly D isomer. 90% of it SUCKS because of whatever crap is mixed in. Gives me all side effects, heart rate so high I can’t move or take more. It’s almost all like this now and I thought it was permanent tolerance but then someone from a trailer park gave me a tiny bit and it blew me away. Superman energy. Not the same stuff so it had to be lies about it testing in the high 90s % purity of or claims about it being d isomer. Or maybe 1% L isomer is enough to RUIN it totally.
It sounds like unfortunately wherever supplies in your area are coming from they're just bunk. You mentioned a trailer park and I've never even seen a trailer park in real life so it sounds like we're from vastly separated areas. On the east coast , Philadelphia Metro area I've been forced to diversity my acquisition sources for various reasons and it's consistently good quality no matter where it comes from. I've even been so spun I was having debates out loud with myself cus I'm so high and impulsive and could give a fuck less about people thinking I'm nuts lolol. Across the past 6 days, the pattern was speed for 48 hours, sleep for 12 and after starting with 1.8g there's about . 7 or . 8 still left. That's what tells me the quality more than anything how long it lasts before the last crumb goes into the tooter

I've recently discovered the wonders of stretching out and consistently having movement in my limbs. I began having issues with hypertension and fluid retention making my feet balloon up and id spend 14 out of 24 hours in my computer chair without moving to the point where id have to hold on to the railing and waddle down the steps since my knees felt so shaky, I'm 300 pounds by the way -- I was losing weight til I began immune to appetite suppression lol BUT after a 4 hour chat with a good friend and him explaining how he wouldn't go beyond 20 minutes without switching postures, I began getting up from the chair and standing on a step stool to stretch, as well as constantly stretching my arms out, waving them in circles, all types of shit and my limbs stopped cracking when I move them for the first time in years. I feel like an idiot for taking this long to realize my transgressions but 2 days in my body is feeling so much better, spread the awareness far and wide !!!!

I've recently discovered the wonders of stretching out and consistently having movement in my limbs. I began having issues with hypertension and fluid retention making my feet balloon up and id spend 14 out of 24 hours in my computer chair without moving to the point where id have to hold on to the railing and waddle down the steps since my knees felt so shaky, I'm 300 pounds by the way -- I was losing weight til I began immune to appetite suppression lol BUT after a 4 hour chat with a good friend and him explaining how he wouldn't go beyond 20 minutes without switching postures, I began getting up from the chair and standing on a step stool to stretch, as well as constantly stretching my arms out, waving them in circles, all types of shit and my limbs stopped cracking when I move them for the first time in years. I feel like an idiot for taking this long to realize my transgressions but 2 days in my body is feeling so much better, spread the awareness far and wide !!!!
Yeah I had the same problems, with the edema swelling. At the time I was even sleeping in the computer chair too. It got really bad. I was maybe 160 or 180 at the time. Shit sucks it's definitely important to stay somewhat mobile.

Yeah I had the same problems, with the edema swelling. At the time I was even sleeping in the computer chair too. It got really bad. I was maybe 160 or 180 at the time. Shit sucks it's definitely important to stay somewhat mobile.
I used to pass out in the computer chair when I was doing ice and Xanax together, that's actually the first time I ever had any problems I woke up and my feet had been stuffed in this odd position all night resulting in shiny flushed with pink and looking like 2 puffer fish, FML... I was like how do these junkies nod off on tranq and fetty for days folded over themselves but I can't sleep or work too much in a fuckin office chair

yes and no, ive been taking some small amounts for that duration, i cant get my vyvanse script rn so im using that as a substitute. But ive been able to sleep like 4 hours every night, maybe not the first night but all others ive slept.
It's MOST LIKELY from not blinking for long periods of time/dehydration/HBP causing scleritis exacerbated by dry eye.

IT PROBABLY FEELS LIKE GLASS STUCK IN YOUR EYE

Use an eye hydrating gel/drop, ensure no sweat/oil is rubbed in (because it will be acidic and burn), and sit with eye closed for as long as possible.

Obviously ensure no foreign object.

If it was ACTUALLY methamphetamine HCL in your eye you would almost certainly have a serious chemical burn in your eye.

wow, interesting. Is it about pH which is bad for the eye?

Somewhat tangential; I recall someone telling you shouldn't put LSD to your eye either, but can't remember shit about arguments but I think some people have done that. What's with that?

wow, interesting. Is it about pH which is bad for the eye?

Somewhat tangential; I recall someone telling you shouldn't put LSD to your eye either, but can't remember shit about arguments but I think some people have done that. What's with that?
Yes.

Meth-HCL is commonly at pH around 3 or so, but locally the HCL can turn into hydrochloric acid which has a pH closer to 1.5 - stomach acid.

Do you want that in your eye. Remember this stuff will burn an indentation into the underside of your tongue.

I recall this one guy taking orally 3 g of meth, I think, in single dose.

It acutely fucked up their stomach, had to go to hospital. They treated it pretty good, but they made some mistake at one point, that caused other chronic issue, I don't know how the guy is hanging nowadays.

I recall this one guy taking orally 3 g of meth, I think, in single dose.

It acutely fucked up their stomach, had to go to hospital. They treated it pretty good, but they made some mistake at one point, that caused other chronic issue, I don't know how the guy is hanging nowadays.
If I eat more than like 0.3 I will surely shit my brains out and it's this very odd smelling, peanut-buttery diaharhea that keeps coming and coming. It's actually awesome once in a while if I've been a little constipated. I picture the Meth going into my intestines and turning all of the clay-like turds into peanut-butter shit and then I can easily pump it out -- although it's pretty intense feeling / overwhelming while it's happening, lol.

It's MOST LIKELY from not blinking for long periods of time/dehydration/HBP causing scleritis exacerbated by dry eye.

IT PROBABLY FEELS LIKE GLASS STUCK IN YOUR EYE

Use an eye hydrating gel/drop, ensure no sweat/oil is rubbed in (because it will be acidic and burn), and sit with eye closed for as long as possible.

Obviously ensure no foreign object.

If it was ACTUALLY methamphetamine HCL in your eye you would almost certainly have a serious chemical burn in your eye.
I've had tons of "dry eye" issues from takin amphetamines and being on screens all day. What you need is "synthetic tears" rather than eye drops. I used to just go to the CVS and steal the most expensive kind, they were like 60 bucks for a tiny little squirt bottle and BOY were they effing AMAZING and felt GREAT. Then I realized I could just get my doctor to prescribe me next level prescription kind and my co-pay is $0 since I have Medicare, so I began doing that. It takes like 2 days and boom problem gone, just put a drop in each eye every hour while using screens.

I've had tons of "dry eye" issues from takin amphetamines and being on screens all day. What you need is "synthetic tears" rather than eye drops. I used to just go to the CVS and steal the most expensive kind, they were like 60 bucks for a tiny little squirt bottle and BOY were they effing AMAZING and felt GREAT. Then I realized I could just get my doctor to prescribe me next level prescription kind and my co-pay is $0 since I have Medicare, so I began doing that. It takes like 2 days and boom problem gone, just put a drop in each eye every hour while using screens.
That's what the hydration gel is but better than fake tears.

Wow so it seems I made some strange discovery or thud was an accident.

I’ll preface by saying I haven’t had a proper strong ‘roll’ in a long time, I did try ordering mdms off various darkweb markets.. some of them sort of got me half rolling but not jittery jaw. Very relaxed a bit trippy roll.

I ordered - $10 g bag of “shake” since the pic looked good snd comments seemed good.

Well it wss really good (good meaning, better then average cartel and felt smoother) and smelled like standard cartel meth illegal had but less of the smell.

Well since I was going to attempt to just quit drugs and stimulants I did want to see what can be done after washing or recrystallization.

—-
I don’t have lab or chemicals laying around for this do I was gonna order 99% isopropyl alcohol off eBay and see if I can saturate the “mdma/meth like substances” like I used to do with DMT. I would dump like a gram of dmt into a small vial and slowly add heptane drops and stop before it’s all able to dissolve.

The idea being that when heptane is packed full of dmt in solution, less of the bad or annoying jungle compounds are able to get into the non polar part which is heptane. So I was doing it in small batches. After mixing up the vial id leave it to slowly crystallize or just settle - there would be dmt on the bottom and heptane with dmt on top. I’d suck up the top heptane off and put that in a dish to evaporate and with no actual crystals making, the dmt from these first few pulls was 99%+ tested by LCMS.

So I put in iso alc no where enough to dissolve it all, shook it up hard, then let it sit with the top off for a couple days to slowly evaporate

Wow- welp, the first compound is the first iso I sucked up that would be saturated and there must be a difference between that, and the still undissolved rocks left behind.

The stuff sucked up from first iso was like meth on crack I mean I heard hallucinations and saw movements but somehow it wasn’t that freaky. But I was on klonopin too. I usually have increased psychosis effect when on a benzo.

It was super addictive but did have a trippy side to it.

Ok - today I dosed some of the slightly yellowish xtals. They’re still together since I didn’t crush them so apparently isopropyl alcohol doesn’t dissolve it easy. Vaping it too just like meth. Im rolling rolling pretty darn hard. But even only after smoking one or 3 hits? Maybe it’s a guy who’s trying to mix in a RC to get high reviews quick?

It’s worth getting to try and analyze. Next time I’ll measure the dose but i just randomly hit the pipe.
Body load non existent just the love happy stuff of SERT release.

God I hope it’s not a 4-chloro compound. Feels smooth like mdma… is there a 6apb or 5mapb etc that has more realistic hallucinations (pleasant but they got weird like my dead dad the sound he makes when he walked to the bsthroom, hearing him cough too! Also choir of singers singing pleasant music thru the walls), voices having convo outside but nothing there)

More later….

Oh I should add my pupils are dialated 🔥 full. It’s like mdma mixed with meth or RC that is strong and causes realistic hallucinations. Also seems more trippy so maybe its MDA… more awake too. The weird unique hallucinations are interesting. Even with headphones on no sound at all I was hearing talking. Or like a door knock. Colors are bright.

Let’s say IF it was MDA, could taking 800mcg of a choline metabolism inhibitor huperzine-a help if it gets too strong? Things got scary at peak. Now I must look up some of the 6apb type molecules.

Seems potent and long lasting and I fell asleep on it while still wired up like meth. Woke up and steered organizing shit which is great because I lost the good effects from classic stims long ago.

My eyes definitely have a look of SERT release and eyes jitter or dart.. colors look nice and bright.

I snort mine "hurts like a bitch!"

IV meth is something I like too much, so I don't do it anymore. I don't even smoke it anymore. The rush is too intense for me. And my meth is almost the purest I have ever seen.