• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

Tried meth the first time a few days ago. I live in an area where meth is extremely unpopular and expensive, so I assume that the only dealers who sell it are competent enough to get a high purity product.
I put it to the test by giving a 15mg dose intranasally to one of my friend's. She was very energized and talked so much to the point it was annoying as fuck. Took about 6-7 hours until the effects subsided.

I went to a party and consumed 250mg in the timespan of 12 hours (50mg orally, the rest intranasally)
I am not usually reckless with the drugs I consume, but for some reason, during this session, it did not feel like I was overdoing it at all.
I wasn't really redosing on comedowns, I just took an 50mg line every few hours when I felt like it. However it is obvious this was an abuse, as the comedown was on par with a heavy MDMA session comedown, and my body felt extremely exhausted to the point of wanting to vomit (but not vomiting) for hours on end.

My question, how often can I use this substance, what ROAs and at what dosages?
I think I went overkill at the 200mg mark. Would 150mg for a ~10 hour party session suffice? 50mg oral, and two 50mg redoses?
Highly depends on the purity. 100mg of 100% pure methamphetamine would kill even Hitler. If that's what's working for you, then leave it at that, but treat each new batch as if it was 100% pure. 15mg was a wise starting dose but I find it interesting that you used your friend as a guinea pig. I assume they were a willing participant though.
Next batch you get start with around that amount.
How long you can use it is really down to you, but I'd be very careful about using this drug regularly, as it is extremely addictive.
Have breaks, sleep, eat well etc. and you should be good, but weekend use often spills into the week due to the horrible comedown and the fact the euphoria lasts only a few hours but the stimulation lasts all day and night, so to get through the next day it's tempting to take more. Take care.

Make sure hands are clean and tear off cotton tip and roll into a small compact pea sized ball, or just use the one as supplied by your needle exchange. Put it in the liquid you're gonna inject and allow it to saturate. Stick the needle in the cotton and suck the liquid out. Repeat until the cooker is empty and the cotton is no longer producing solution. @houseman5

This. Honestly it explains everything with what's going on in meth world these days.
I know this is from a while ago but this section of the thread came up on google so it’s safe to assume a significant number of people are going to see this first and assume the title of that post validates the information, or lack there of in the body of the post. Being a harm reduction community, misinformation needs to be minimized.

Who ever wrote that quora post definitely did some research but ultimately was unable to appreciate the topics expressed. Likely due to simply regurgitating what they gathered from similarly uninformed posts. Which is the point of this, there’s a lot of people that just want the answers and skip the learning portion for one reason or another so any post that sounds mildly confident is straight facts and that keeps getting spread around.

Things like

the title/heading - misinformed “explanation” of the the side effects and symptoms

Meth synthesized from ephedrine results in almost pure d-isomer (dextromethamphetamine), which is what's actually makes you feeling high.
Levo will absolutely leave you feeling high. If one were to take larger than normal doses in attempt to get more dextro and “feel high”, that could potentially be deadly. Definitely not harm reducing. It’s important to understand the effects of levo amp due to the cardiovascular effects and the euphoria disparity.

In this topic I am focusing on the side effects, so I will explain l-isomer since thats the one causing all bad shit. Levomethamphetamine physiological effects are the vasoconstriction
Levo isn’t causing “bad shit”. Some people prefer racemic for the “legs” or associated effects of adrenaline production and some prefer the more “relaxed” dextro in comparison with racemic. If you dose it looking for the same dextrose high, you’ll absolutely have some nasty side effects. Vasoconstriction is a symptom of Levo but it’s important to understand the method of action so you know to manage the effects either wanted or unwanted. Mainly the result of adrenaline and the subsequent effects on the parasympathetic, sympathetic and autonomic nervous system. Hugely important to understand how to combat or mitigate side effects and understanding symptoms to distinguish between racemic MA and IMPURITIES. Op didn’t even focus on side effects or properly explain the isomer.

Also worth noting reports of enantomerically pure dextro from p2p date back to 2015. Also reports of multi ton busts (border) with lab results of a 20:1 ratio dex:lev and avg potency 97%. That doesn’t fit the “p2p bad” narrative. So no, a blanket statement of p2p being trash or always racemic it’s patently false.point being you may have had pure dextro from p2p and didn’t even know. This rhetoric of ignorance is harmful and only serves to further the misinformation spread.

Again also due to the majority of people simply accepting any answer they see and regurgitate it with no understanding of what they are saying. But “trust me bro, I think a scientist wrote this” is seemingly confirmation enough

Users of P2P meth experience very different effects, including severe mental illness, psychosis, the desire to isolate, and hallucinations or delusions. Basically it causes TWEAKING.

Also Im talking here about pure, uncut racemic product. All these side effect are caused just by levomethamphetamine itself.
Again how would they know what they actually have without testing it? Or better yet, how do they know what is causing the side effects in relation to isomer content but also percentage of impurities. Or what impurities to expect from the synthesis. They don’t. Yet op is convinced, enough so he deems it necessary to write a whole post on a subject he knows nothing about. My hypothesis is these nasty side effects are from impurities and taking too much with the expectation of feeling how they felt with “good MA”

The point of this response is to point out how easily these false narratives spread and become accepted as fact. If it were a hypothesis or theory, that’s fine. Readers know to not take it as fact and that info would be helpful in narrowing down possible causes. The problem is with posts liken this where they attempt to write a detailed explanation with no fundamental understanding and express it with absolute confidence and how widely such misinformation is accepted. We could be sharing useful insights for harm reduction and prevention of were properly informed. Contrarily, we get farther from understanding with each uninformed “explanation”.

edit- ^complaining about clean meth in 2023? I mean maybe we are spoiled that MSM works pretty good and hotcaps of fent are rare,
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

when I do more than 2 -3 points of meth in 12-20 hours to start, which is 90% of the time I start my monthly run, starting about 6 months ago - one of my eyes 'wanders' inward and upward and I cant see fuckall. Im pretty sure its me getting old and not the dope changing, but who knows.

anyone head of this? btw I have a non scary doctor im going to tell this, but haven't yet - forgot both times I went since it started.
I get that but I got worms, which I got from intentionally contaminated cartel shards

idk bout worms but I probably couldnt see em if they were there! the issue has progreessed despite reduced intake, now lingers after binging a few days

Hello everyone I have some meth related questions. I found out how to get meth I was thinking about buying .25 gram of crystal ice it’s said to be really good quality I think from Mexico. Anyway I never used meth before in my life and I don’t want to start abusing it. I was reading in the psychedelic experience that 25MG of meth eaten orally while using LSD can have cool effects. Im very confused you guys talk about shooting like .1 gram shots. Will 25MG actually do anything I figured that’s 10 doses so that’s 20 weeks worth of meth. I just don’t know if I can only use it with LSD I feel like I’ll try it by itself and become an addict. Anyone know what 25MG of meth does anyway?
25mg would actually be 0.025 grams; 0.25 grams equals 250 mg (one thousand mgs per g).

25mg would actually be 0.025 grams; 0.25 grams equals 250 mg (one thousand mgs per g).
This is correct. Check your fucking math people! It could save you or a friend's life.

This is correct. Check your fucking math people! It could save you or a friend's life.

Honestly this is where I have a fucking problem, I have legitimate dyscalculia (basically maths dyslexia) so I find it so fucking hard to keep track of shit like this.

Thankfully, I had a guest stay in my house earlier this year who left high sensitivity scales when he went back overseas home. Has been a huge benefit to my HR. I can't believe I never used scales before now.

People, if you are gonna IV, please PLEASE be as safe as possible. Yes, people here will answer questions. But you can't run into this method of drug use not knowing somewhat what you're doing and being willing to always learn better ways of staying safe.

Two and a half points is definitely enough to get you suitably thwacked but there’s no way in hell that that represents 20 weeks worth of drugs lol

So what can you guys tell me about this it's been lingering around for like months and months I finally went to the doctor and got some antibiotics for it I'm going to get blood work done a few days but I was just curious what you all had to say if anyone's ever specifically got in this... I don't know if it's related cuz it might be from sitting on my computer for like 16 hours a day and I also have a thing about picking scabs so every time he gets scabbed up I end up picking it off

I bought some crystal last week. One of the rocks was super hard and almost clear. When. I smoke it it doesn't turn into oil but leaves behind a white residue that doesnt really burn. Any idea what this is?

I bought some crystal last week. One of the rocks was super hard and almost clear. When. I smoke it it doesn't turn into oil but leaves behind a white residue that doesnt really burn. Any idea what this is?
Sounds like ISO stop smoking it immediately

But it looks like a rock? I know nothing about iso but a quick Google search said it was a synthetic opioid? Definitely not getting an opioid buzz from it. Also when I crushed it it broke into shards

But it looks like a rock? I know nothing about iso but a quick Google search said it was a synthetic opioid? Definitely not getting an opioid buzz from it. Also when I crushed it it broke into shards
You shouldn't just graze the first couple results in Google and assume you got the gist of anything when it comes to something so important as your lungs pfft ....

You shouldn't just graze the first couple results in Google and assume you got the gist of anything when it comes to something so important as your lungs pfft ....

No I'm not that's why I'm posting here. It took me a reallyong time to find this site! Whenever you look for drug info on Google it's all ads for rehabs! I'm not smoking anymore until I figure out what it is. I'd like to test it to see what it actually is.

Hell it could be salt for all you know. Or worse some type of fentanyl. People’s dying left and right from fentanyl/meth mix they don’t know is a mix. And anyone who thinks all the meth is good…like no. Maybe it’s good in your area but I don’t see how. Without pseudo it’s a joke

So what can you guys tell me about this it's been lingering around for like months and months I finally went to the doctor and got some antibiotics for it I'm going to get blood work done a few days but I was just curious what you all had to say if anyone's ever specifically got in this... I don't know if it's related cuz it might be from sitting on my computer for like 16 hours a day and I also have a thing about picking scabs so every time he gets scabbed up I end up picking it off

Best thing - swim in Salt water in the ocean, will fix it in no time,