• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

love it

i need to know. will i get the rush if i do more that 1 shot be fore being sober again, or going to sleep. like 2 or 3 shots in one high. even tho the hi may last 2 3 days. its still one hi. plz help anyone!!!!!!!
...Am kinda curious & was wandering if anybody else has that experience, where U can have that 1st shot, its all good & U get that killa high/rush..... But any other consecutive follow up shots, (and doesnt matter if its 30mins or 30hrs after) U dont seem to get any "High" or euphoric effects from it..? (and U can even double amount of initial dose & still wouldnt help?!)
= Kinda makes U then theorize that it may then have something to do with whether or not the drug is already present within your system?!

...Am kinda curious & was wandering if anybody else has that experience, where U can have that 1st shot, its all good & U get that killa high/rush..... But any other consecutive follow up shots, (and doesnt matter if its 30mins or 30hrs after) U dont seem to get any "High" or euphoric effects from it..? (and U can even double amount of initial dose & still wouldnt help?!)
= Kinda makes U then theorize that it may then have something to do with whether or not the drug is already present within your system?!
...I guess that it must only be a "Fast" (amphetamine) thing, coz U can have multiple doses of the "Slow" (opiates) & U feel it every time?!!

Roughly how many mg's would you have to smoke to get a good initial high with no tolerance?
I understand pureness would play a big part but I'm not really an expert.
I guess you could consider it typical LA street cartel stuff.

Does anyone know why when shooting up hours or sometimes a day afterwards your armpit area leading into your peck hurts and is sore for the next day or so?

Does anyone know why when shooting up hours or sometimes a day afterwards your armpit area leading into your peck hurts and is sore for the next day or so?
How long of a break from meth for tolerance break? And what’s the best ROA that’s the least fiendish so I don’t use as much. For me it’s smoking that’s the most fiendish. And I wanna slowly lower my klonopin intake so I can take less to get high. I just woke up and took 5mg. I was using 2g to 3g meth and 8mg to 10mg klonopin for 3 weeks straight. Sorry I don’t know how to make a thread or post. I’m new. And I just slammed a .3 and I’m barely high. I ended up buying 6 grams. Sorry I’m new to this website and don’t know how to make a post in a thread.

Last edited:
Roughly how many mg's would you have to smoke to get a good initial high with no tolerance?
About 25mg

25 to 50mg. I’d say start with 25mg.

Hello fellow bluelighters can anyone tell me if I should be concerned about this. About 2 days ago I shot up in my leg (I know I shouldn’t but arm veins are getting impossible to hit) and when I was getting ready to do another about 5-6 hours after I noticed where I had shot up hurts pretty bad and was getting pretty red. I slept on it (slept for about 24 hrs since I had been up several days) well when I woke up it didn’t hurt as bad but the redness seems to be spreading and it’s definitely warm to the touch but also the pain is slowly getting better. Is this something I should be concerned about? Does it seem like it’s time for another trip to the hospital? Also the skin around it feels very tight and almost “hard” feeling

Hello fellow bluelighters can anyone tell me if I should be concerned about this. About 2 days ago I shot up in my leg (I know I shouldn’t but arm veins are getting impossible to hit) and when I was getting ready to do another about 5-6 hours after I noticed where I had shot up hurts pretty bad and was getting pretty red. I slept on it (slept for about 24 hrs since I had been up several days) well when I woke up it didn’t hurt as bad but the redness seems to be spreading and it’s definitely warm to the touch but also the pain is slowly getting better. Is this something I should be concerned about? Does it seem like it’s time for another trip to the hospital? Also the skin around it feels very tight and almost “hard” feeling
Go to doctor asap. how is it now? Might be turning into abscess

Go to doctor asap. how is it now? Might be turning into abscess
Well the actual spot where I injected looks fine. It’s just red like all the way around it. Still pretty tight feeling and has a slight shine look to it. I guess it’s kinda swollen too. My plan was to go to the hospital tmr but if it’s life/ limb threatening I will go tonight.

Well the actual spot where I injected looks fine. It’s just red like all the way around it. Still pretty tight feeling and has a slight shine look to it. I guess it’s kinda swollen too. My plan was to go to the hospital tmr but if it’s life/ limb threatening I will go tonight.
Also warm to the touch

I took acid, shrooms, muscle relaxers, klonopin, weed, alcohol, meth and coke and OD. Nearly had a heart attack. Doctor said klonopin saved my life. Possible brain and heart damage. I have hypertension already. I used crystal daily and klonopin daily for 3 weeks and taking a crystal break or stopping crystal because my heart and tapering down the klonopin. Took klonopin and edible and hydroxyzine last night to sleep. Slept 18 hours. Took only 3mg klonopin and psych meds and at work and feel great.

I took acid, shrooms, muscle relaxers, klonopin, weed, alcohol, meth and coke and OD. Nearly had a heart attack. Doctor said klonopin saved my life. Possible brain and heart damage. I have hypertension already. I used crystal daily and klonopin daily for 3 weeks and taking a crystal break or stopping crystal because my heart and tapering down the klonopin. Took klonopin and edible and hydroxyzine last night to sleep. Slept 18 hours. Took only 3mg klonopin and psych meds and at work and feel great.
Please be careful homie. I been there I know it’s fun doing all those drugs but please try not to take them together. Especially since you’ve been to the hospital and they said you almost had a heart attack.

I've only smoked meth, the first time I did it off tinfoil, I took like 6 or 7 hits and it made me super talkative, energetic, euphoric, made me want to talk to everyone specifically the opposite sex because it made me horny. It lasted about 5 hours or so, then when the comedown hit me, I lost all the energy I had and I felt drained. Now when I smoked it out of a pipe, I felt really wired, anxious, paranoid and my adrenaline felt like it was through the roof. But I was also smoking crack too so that would explain why I had more negative effects.

Hey guys I have a problem when trying ti inject. I can push the needle in slow, snd I make sure my needle is as parallel to the vein as possible but 9/10 times I will not get a successful register until I’m pulling back on the needle. But then it’s too late because it hurts way too bad to continue with the shot. I’m guessing this means I’m going through the vein. I don’t understand how considering I’m using short needles and making sure I’m at least 45 degrees before entering the vein. Does anyone have any advice on how not to do this?

Hey, How tf do i get crystal out of my eye? this shits never happened before despite years on and off use and my eye has been more or less fucked for like 5 days now, numerous hot showers and it just fucking stays on my eyelid any advice?

Hey, How tf do i get crystal out of my eye? this shits never happened before despite years on and off use and my eye has been more or less fucked for like 5 days now, numerous hot showers and it just fucking stays on my eyelid any advice?
Have you been using the entire 5 days with no sleep? because it's not uncommon to hear people with similar stories who have been awake too long and haven't taken a break