• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

WOW, this is a GREAT idea. I wonder if this would work for crack too?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

m-amp, by ANY ROA... is seldom ever what a reasonable person would ever call "healthy" by any means...

So yes, vaping is bad for you just like smokin the pizzo, actually id be inclined to believe that vaping it is probably a bit less harmful on the body, but im not sure.

On a side note... goddammit, now im out of crystal and wont be able to try this til later tmrw lol. In my Smok tfv8 quad (or FAT single, which i prefer) sitting on top of my white reuleaux =D lookin forward to sseing what what crys is like comin out the other of 110 watts!

ANd to xtcgrrrrrrl.......cmon now

the only reason it is Crack is because it is solid, as powder coke doesent smoke worth a damn, total waste. And seeing as how one of the first steps in this process is crushing the shard into powder(ish) crystals, followed by it being dissolved totally the ejuice... I wouldnt risk wasting my yay by throwin it in some ejuice. and as for the rock... That shit is meant to be smoked... as a rock. lol

hay can u do me a favour no one is replying to my question could u answer it for me? this is the exact post i posted-
first off im sorry if im posting this in the wrong place im very sorry. if i am just let me now and i will glday move the post. Ok so im pretty new to meth. i have done it 5 times so far. sometimes by myself sometime with other people. when im with people that know what there doing i get hi af cuz they usually have a chicken bone. but when im by myself with a bulb or foil i uaslly end up wasting alot. any way i got some meth a very little amount and a hollowed out bulb. can anyone provide simple instruction on how to use the bulb for me. i know i could have found a thread already about this but i snorted some and i am feeling social wanted to chat with some fellow peoples lol​

howdy,

so I've been vaping meth with my kanger tech drip mod for a few months now and I can honestly say this is a GAME CHANGER

I pretty much crush it up, put in in my e-juice, shake it up and let it sit until its completely diffused. I then soak the cotton with the juice & vape like normal. If I'm in a rush or just wanna vape a bit, I drop the meth directly on the coil and vape like normal :]
I definitely get a rush similar to when using the pipe, with a calming effect from the nicotine. The meth vapor is definitely more thick & dense but remains odorless ;)

I find this ROA to be very efficient & discreet but VERY uncommon even though its quite impressive.

Is vaping meth some sort of "best kept secret"? After discovering this way of usage I threw out my pipe and have been vaping ever since. Its so discreet its scary (increased potential for addiction?).

There are few threads on vaping meth and even within those threads their are conflicting opinions on the effectiveness.
What are your opinions on vaping meth? Experiences?

Merged with the megathread

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

m-amp, by ANY ROA... is seldom ever what a reasonable person would ever call "healthy" by any means...

So yes, vaping is bad for you just like smokin the pizzo, actually id be inclined to believe that vaping it is probably a bit less harmful on the body, but im not sure.
Meth is always vaped, even through a pipe or on foil, it's vaporization that takes place, so it's really no different through a vaporizer.

Obviously vaping with a pipe is the same as vaping with a drip mod so the effect will be the same if not similar, but the INCEASED amount of stealth and discretion by vaping is pretty intriguing & I wonder if it"ll lead to increased need to unecessarily redosing. Therefore being more unhealthy in the long run...

Drop a little piece in the bulb..do not APPLY flame under bulb, the trick is heat so it vaporizes, as it's melting, till the bulb to spread it out as it oils up, you will see smoke form in bulb, I usually put a straw at the top and suck in smoke, you don't need constant heat under it as it snokes pretty fast....practice makes perfect

First off don't use it, if u are I would recommend a ucaliptice water inhaler (5-10$ most smoke shops have them) if you can't find that....Get a viks methol vapor wall plug in, take it apart and the middle glass piece will work good. Whatever your using be sure to remove heat once it becomes a liquid and slowly spin your apparatus (so as not to burn your product) a wet cloth will help this too, after you take a hit cool the apparatus will help save product.

The biggest mistakes I made when starting (how to smoke)

Okay not really trying to start this whole thing again, but there's two super important things I never got right when it comes to getting good hits with as little burn as possible when starting. No one personally ever told me any of it (with enough nuance to let it really sink in), nor did I ever see anyone really mention the importance of these things on any 'how to burn the oil' threads. I'm going to skip through all of what I see as the more simple, and easy tasks of burning the oil- because again, most of that has been thoroughly gone through.

The first is rolling the pipe, no one ever seems to add enough detail here. I was always told to chase the oil, which is true. But when you're smoking it can be rather difficult to note how fast it's moving, especially considering not everyone's oil is always consistent. I noticed it's better to find a set speed . Assuming you are smoking at least decent oil, roll it quickly! Preferably to the middle of each side of the bulb, with just slight improvisation depending on the size of the load and bulb. Everyone always said to roll it, but never said how fast. The second I started rolling it fast when it was fully melted, I finally started noticing the massive cloud build ups, I just never knew why I would get them sometimes, and sometimes not. Before, I wasn't chasing it well enough, so the vapor coming off the oil was (my guess here, not a damn scientist) going poof due not to too much heat on the bulb, but too much heat on the bulb too close to the oil. But I never knew this was a problem of how I was smoking, because hey, roll it they said! And I did...

Lastly, sucking the oil vapor. Again, a little dependent on the size of the load. If you have a fairly small bowl, and are seeing absolutely giant clouds, you're sucking in too lightly- suck in a little harder for a better hit, the super tiny particles of vapor shouldn't be living in such a hot environment with so little room to breathe. If you have a large load, and are seeing tiny clouds, then you can suck in more lightly to get a better hit.

Anywho, in my experience, these were the two biggest mistakes I made, and never seemed to get a detailed explanation of from anyone. Not sure how it is for anyone else when it comes to what they had trouble with learning at the start, I do wonder if anyone else had this issue when starting, everyone I came across seemed so dull and rushed in their teachings.

A thread about smoking methamphetamine that doesn't read like it was obviously written while tweaking. Neat... Kind of a rare treat I suppose.

I doubt this thread can survive here on its own considering our focus is solely on harm reduction and smoking tips don't really fit the bill. Maybe it can be moved to the methamphetamine megathread.

That would be my oops I only just started posting a bit ago... website UI's always seem so simple to me until I do something on it publicly and get a kick in the ass :)! Anywho, maybe saving cash could be considered a harm reduction to anyone who read my thread in the wrong area as a welcoming gift?

yes I would agree im not one to use earlier than needed. what I ment was id be sober for 2_3 days even weeks and for some reason couldn't find a vein for the life of me, but as this reply is mounth from the original post I have now found multiple places to shot with no prob registering, all on my arms of course I wouldn't recommend injecting anywhere else. practice makes perfect.

Can someone talk to me about phentermine. im new and do not know what I am doing here.

A little (funny?) story, not sure if it belongs here?

snorted some meth, ate some opium. Went to cinema. Felt a bit funny on transport, monitoring my pulse and my left foot and arm a bit numb/tingly as well as a tight chest.

got to cinema - told them "I've been suffering vertigo and dizzyness, in case something happens just need to let you know"

sat down to watch the film.

3 dudes at the back keep whispering. This is probably my number one hate in the world ever, it will make me angry for days afterwards if it doesn't stop (1st world problems). I'm a film guy, studied it, love it, critique it, etc.

For the first time in my life I stood up and asked them to stop whispering - ASKED them. No confrontation. In some ways, that was a major breakthrough for me, except....

My heart rate went so sky high I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack, chest pain, left leg and arm felt more weird. Hot, sweaty, disoriented. The guys didn't stop talking either. I realised I had to get out, couldn't even bring myself to say anything to them on the way out in case it pushed my heart over the edge. Almost wanted to collapse in front of them, just to punish them ;)

Told the cinema staff, sat down did some deep breathing, got a refund, left.

Called up drugs helpline, then was forwarded to non emergency services for a chat, then was persuaded to get picked up in an ambulance. I did ask them to just give me some advice and let me sit with it for a bit.

Get to A&E - get ECG, blood pressure, all the works. The meth wore off, the opium still going strong, the chest pain goes and all I want to do is fall asleep. To literally take a bed for the sake of comfort in a hospital where people are on the edge of death and in desperate need.

ECG normal, everything normal, chest pain gone..... blank faced nurse gets me to sign myself out before the doctor came, she was very unimpressed.

Turns out I was just having a panic attack cos I was so scared to confront those dudes in the cinema.

EDIT: and I will never even know if they were actually talking over the film or I was imagining it....

True story

Don't do meth kids (or just don't go cinema)

Last edited: