• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

Yea I think youre good i think that the heavy contamination that would require that type of cleaning is more like someone using that room as a meth lab over and over again or somethin

Well meth does leave like the little snowflakes that line the stem when you smoke it

I wound up using a light bulb most of the time and there was noticeable residue on it after I had smoked

I agree that it would probably require prolonged daily smoking in a non-ventilated area for there to be any real damage to a residence though

cigs will ruin a house far worse than meth and odds are if you smoke meth in your house you probably also smoke cigs inside

im picturing someone smoking meth on a sofa and a guest is over the house and about to light up a cigarette and the guy holding the pipe goes

"hey! Take that shit outside!"

never happen

Hello. This ones been on my mind for a long time... Seems unanimous. Most people report shadows, hearing voices, etc.... Science says its just not sleeping and chemically induced or straight up insanity.... But ive come to strongly believe Crystal Meth in particular [I know all drugs do, but Krystal is a wicked little witch...] is definitely able to be catergorized as Pharmkei... Theres just something evil about it... Like its Sin itself.... Or it is the Prince of all lies. Ive become so much more spiritual.. Because the demons as I call the shadows and voices terrorize me...... And beat me down with oppression and fear.... This isnt a fight anymore.... Of our world.... Its a battle for our souls literally... Meths a special kind of Hell.... Its so additictive most people let go eventually and submit til they are dead. Its a slow... Painful... LONG suicide!! I dont know what category this is... Or if it even belongs here.... But ever since i touched meth.... Im obsessed with demons and Satan.... They take over.... Can see them literally. And the voices.... They scream at me.... They dance in my body.... They dont own my flesh... But they are inside me.... Im scared.... These demons.... They are all myself..... I noticed im so much more darker these days..... So crude.... And.... Starting to fall into my obsession with the occult again...

Anyone else feeling this kinda creepy tonight?. Pharmkei old school magic.... Meths the only drug thats done this to me besides Psychdelics... But for sure the other drugs... Didnt make me fall into the darkness... Like Meth. Anyone got input?

I am new to this site, so please bear with me if I am not using it correctly. I am learning. I am a 90 pound girl and have IV'd meth before occasionally. However, I've never gotten "the perfect hit" or so to speak. Based on my weight and assuming I have little to no tolerance to meth, what dosage should I IV for that "perfect rush/high" feeling I have been searching for?

Methamphetamine Info & IV Megathread

Crystal_Meth.jpg

800px-Methamphetamine.svg.png

[/B]

Useful Links

Injection; IV Complications and Info MEGATHREAD & FAQ

Safe injection Technique

How to Get Needles Mega Thread

Correct Needle Width & Syringe Size for Meth IV

Dangers of contracting HIV/AIDS and hepatitis

Comprehensive list of methamphetamine health issues

Detailed information on methamphetamine withdrawal symptoms

Treating Methamphetamine Addiction (PDF)

Additional Information on Haldol

Methamphetamine Dosage Guidelines

Erowid Methamphetamine Vault

A medical professional's guide to recovery from meth (PDF)

A previous addict's guide to quitting meth

Medication used for methamphetamine addiction

Original Post:

I am new to this site, so please bear with me if I am not using it correctly. I am learning. I am a 90 pound girl and have IV'd meth before occasionally. However, I've never gotten "the perfect hit" or so to speak. Based on my weight and assuming I have little to no tolerance to meth, what dosage should I IV for that "perfect rush/high" feeling I have been searching for?

I forgot to mention that I am using tonight, so quick and helpful answers to help me dose with caution would be much appreciated. It is my birthday, and this is how I am celebrating so i would rather not overdose as much as I would rather have the best experience possible.

Happy birthday Maxxx, hope you have a great day or night or whenever. I should read back. Everything will depend on quality and tolerance at least with IV you know when you'll feel it (which if it's the high grade halfway through your shot will make you smile). Gear like that can be in the high 60's to 70's percentage wise. My best cooks had the gear at 0.20 so just less than a quarter of a point was a hard heads limit lol wasn't till day three were you going near anything like a point (100mgs).

I note these days that if at 50-100mgs gets you high then ya guys alright. I've found the good is generally clearer to clear glass but that's not to say I haven't been beautifully slaughtered by a frosty lil snowman.

I miss certain precursors and methods that always delivered a soft finely powdered but dampish white gear.,....that gak smell, perfectly smokable, no waiting for bloody xtals to dissolve water hits it it's gone and ready for shooting. Ears used to scream or have a booming swishing waterfall sound and your eye sight would be reduced to barely a light down a tunnel and you really were 'speeding/rushing)!!

I find a big shot of today's "ice" feels more like shooting mdma ..... more wobbly vision and wobbling in general minus the rush of old. It all helps me concentrate for a few days straight.

Always loved a female friend who was like a guy on the gear. She'd ask me to IV her and before I could cap the pick and draw a tasty one for myself she so or claw and my cloths that girl using her mouth and tongue could undo a pants belt buttons or zip all while keeping perfect eye contact that says please don't go easy on me and my mind is saying "thank you universe thankyo"

It was rare to have a woman react like us guys do with respect to an insatiable sex appetite made 1000000 times worth with gear. Swinging and Meth/pills tub etc in my 20's were the best days.?"Festivals and free love no fight but fucks.

I found watching my wife being fucked doggy while playing guess how far She can get the other ones cock down her throat to be extremely satisfying as (don't look in those eyes though guys cos you won't last long......NEXT.... we weren't sluts just promiscuous, the rules were "we only cheat in front of each other" no separate room shit and if both partners couldn't agree on the terms never break the rules. No kids home either (so irresponsible to us) but the best swingers were families, couples with kids were most supportive to each other but they had to be (the kids) at grandmas all long weekend.

Christ sorry Maxxxx creepy SKR had to make the thread go sideways or methways. Take Care

Having the train rushing through your head is amazing. Dosing is hard. This is because it is different batches, sellers cut, types(go anhydrous). When i start out i go small amount more water. Test the product. Then start increasing dope and reduce water. I like them thick and pasty. You use less dope and the less water the harder it hits. Coke the same way.
I hear sounds and voices while my headis bursting. My eyes sometimes shake and i tend to have to fight throwing up as well as the fear. Thats a good shot! I dont know if i'd call that euphoria but it is awesome!
If you miss because you're shaking or digging. Stop and apply a heating pad or hot towel to the area. It gets blood to that area and reduces chance of infection. You'll know if it abcesses. It will just keep getting bigger, painful and irritated.
I learned the hard way, alone. But please do yourself a favor and each blast use a new needle. Your veins will last longer.

Meth to lose weight?
I used to smoke meth in my twenties. Now I am in my thirties and I want to have energy and lose weight. I acquired some crystal meth (darknet, good seller and pure) and have been smoking it for a few days (foil and pen). But all it is doing is make me want to smoke more, and surf the web. It isnt giving me physical energy. And the comedown is a bitch. Am I missing something?

I forgot to mention that I am using tonight, so quick and helpful answers to help me dose with caution would be much appreciated. It is my birthday, and this is how I am celebrating so i would rather not overdose as much as I would rather have the best experience possible.
Start as low as possible for IV, you can always do more. Be safe filter your dope, rotate your veins, try not to redose IV for at least 6 hours if possible, 2 hours is better than one after the other. Hope it's not too late!!!

Half a point .05 grams, to start, you can always do more never less after too much

Anyone else wind up with peripheral neuralgia after a binge? Both my feet are somewhat fucked.

^ Yeah, it's a symptom of CNS overstimulation most likely...I've had my feet go "cold" before, for example, after a multi-day speed binge. The anxiogenic effect of strong amphetamines makes any neuropathic symptoms much worse, too.

IME it tends to go away with enough hydration, time away from speed, rest, tending to your body's needs etc.

----------------

Anyway, I have a question. Has anyone ever had success putting meth in an allergy spray bottle? (Like Flonase, for instance) Meth is highly water soluble so this seems like it could be a good & stealthy way to get some use out of the drug, with minimal damage to the user's body...

This isn't quite the cold feet or tingling feeling. This is, as far as I can tell, some actual nerve damage. I'm not so sure it was actually caused by the meth or by something (?) I did during the binge, but it definitely began happening on night two of the binge and hasn't gone away a month later with no further usage.

All the carpal tunnel and joint pains have gone, as well as the chest pains. This is all that remains.

If I point my leg straight, bend my foot at the ankle, and then bend my big toe, this incredible electrical shock pain and numbness shoots up the toe. If I trace it up my foot, there's a trigger point I can press and induce the pain to a lesser degree. It's all on the lateral side and the top.

I see it on various podiatry websites as a neuropathy sports players get after kicking things for years - I don't play any sports like that.

Maybe it was there from running or whatever and the meth binge just brought it out. Anyway, just throwing it out there.

Hello. This ones been on my mind for a long time... Seems unanimous. Most people report shadows, hearing voices, etc.... Science says its just not sleeping and chemically induced or straight up insanity.... But ive come to strongly believe Crystal Meth in particular [I know all drugs do, but Krystal is a wicked little witch...] is definitely able to be catergorized as Pharmkei... Theres just something evil about it... Like its Sin itself.... Or it is the Prince of all lies. Ive become so much more spiritual.. Because the demons as I call the shadows and voices terrorize me...... And beat me down with oppression and fear.... This isnt a fight anymore.... Of our world.... Its a battle for our souls literally... Meths a special kind of Hell.... Its so additictive most people let go eventually and submit til they are dead. Its a slow... Painful... LONG suicide!! I dont know what category this is... Or if it even belongs here.... But ever since i touched meth.... Im obsessed with demons and Satan.... They take over.... Can see them literally. And the voices.... They scream at me.... They dance in my body.... They dont own my flesh... But they are inside me.... Im scared.... These demons.... They are all myself..... I noticed im so much more darker these days..... So crude.... And.... Starting to fall into my obsession with the occult again...

Anyone else feeling this kinda creepy tonight?. Pharmkei old school magic.... Meths the only drug thats done this to me besides Psychdelics... But for sure the other drugs... Didnt make me fall into the darkness... Like Meth. Anyone got input?
This isn't quite the cold feet or tingling feeling. This is, as far as I can tell, some actual nerve damage. I'm not so sure it was actually caused by the meth or by something (?) I did during the binge, but it definitely began happening on night two of the binge and hasn't gone away a month later with no further usage.

All the carpal tunnel and joint pains have gone, as well as the chest pains. This is all that remains.

If I point my leg straight, bend my foot at the ankle, and then bend my big toe, this incredible electrical shock pain and numbness shoots up the toe. If I trace it up my foot, there's a trigger point I can press and induce the pain to a lesser degree. It's all on the lateral side and the top.

I see it on various podiatry websites as a neuropathy sports players get after kicking things for years - I don't play any sports like that.

Maybe it was there from running or whatever and the meth binge just brought it out. Anyway, just throwing it out there.
Sounds like you overextended your femoral nerve. Are there places of numbness?

JBrandon, for peripheral neuralgia try extracts of Lion's Mane mushroom (up to 2g a day), Sulbutiamine (up to 500mg a day) and Noopept (up to 60mg a day) - it did help my friend with her meth-induced neuropathic pain and helped me with my physically damaged nerves in my feet. I was very relieved on the third day of taking those supplements. I have also heard Pregabalin is effective in such cases.

By how much should swim increase their dosage each time?

Hey, so swim normally IV's around .2 of methamphetamine in one go, but swim doesn't get the rush, in which increments should swim increase their dosage until they get the desired "rush"?

Last edited:
Depends on the purity of what you're getting, and please don't say "it's uncut 100%", there is no way to know.

If you're not rushing off 200mg IV then you're probably not gonna rush off anything short of a massive dose unless you take a tolerance break.

You didn't answer my question? I know everything that you just said, I'm asking what is a safe amount to increase dosage by? You don't have to give me a solid answer just an estimate.

I did give you an answer - no one knows! Any "answer" you get is just a total guess based on someone else's pharmacokinetics.

For me personally, once I was using meth daily I was able to double, triple, quadruple my dosage and couldn't get a rush.