Positive Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health and Addiction vs. Pure & Free

just walked out.. covid got me for a week and then i was blown out with fatigue for another.. back in the gym once again.. roled chest, abbs and triecepts today.. lost a bit.. oh we’ll charge.

going to roll chest, back and triceps today.. I have to get In more days a week as this schedule is just a standing wave

It's arm day today. Im doing 3 sets of 50lb dumbbell bicep curls, 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 50lbs tricep extensions, 3 sets of 50lbs hammer curls.

\this is by far the most weight ive ever put on dumbbells. Im in better shape now then when i was 20

Did 3 sets of 40lbs butterflys, 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell bicep curls, 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 50lbs tricep extensions, and 3 sets of 50lbs hammer curls

Today im doing 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 60lbs dumbell rows, sets of 50lbs tricep extensions, 3 sets of 50lbs hammer curls curls and 3 sets of 40lbs dumbbell presses

Last edited:
Today i did 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 50lbs tricep extensions, 3 sets of 50lbs hammer curls, 3 sets of 60lbs dumbbell rows and 3 sets of 40lbs incline dumbbell presses

Today was 3 sets flat db bench, 3 sets incline both 45 lbs and 3 sets close grip neutral cable row at 80 and 3 sets close grip lat pulldown followed by 2 sets of crunch machine at 150 all to 1 RIR. This is my 1 RIR week and next week is overreach week before I deload.

Tomorrow is semi heavy deads, light squats, and some shoulder work

Today i did 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 50lbs tricep extensions, 3 sets of 50lbs hammer curls, 3 sets of 60bs dumbbell rows and 3 sets of 40lbs inclne dumbbell presses

If you're doing weight training with enough intensity, your heart rate should get into the 140s-150s with ease which is plenty of cardio for most people. Personally I can't tolerate doing serious cardio alongside my serious weight training, the fatigue is just too much

If you're doing weight training with enough intensity, your heart rate should get into the 140s-150s with ease which is plenty of cardio for most people. Personally I can't tolerate doing serious cardio alongside my serious weight training, the fatigue is just too much

Cardio fucking kills me. I smoke alot of cigs and weed everyday and have asthma so i get winded easy. I really havent done any serious cardio in the past 5 years or so. But i am lifting weights now that are as heavy as i can lift so hopefully that helps.