• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health and Addiction vs. Pure & Free

Nice im jealous. I only have a weight bench, a barbell and 2 dumbells thats it. I really wish i could afford a bowflex or something like that. I need heavier weights
What about a membership to like planet fitness.. it's like 12 a month and they have pretty nice equipment.

Im flat broke and live a hour away from any gym. I live way out in the boondocks.

I think ill just buy some extra weights when i can
Its not hard to find heavy shit.. so many people worked through it.. Walter Payton ran up sand hills.. people flip tractor tires.. chop wood.. you already got this pa.

Its not hard to find heavy shit.. so many people worked through it.. Walter Payton ran up sand hills.. people flip tractor tires.. chop wood.. you already got this pa.

I cant believe how much i can lift now compared to when i started. When i was 225lbs i thought i would never get in shape again. The invega and abilify made it impossible to lose weight. Im on zyprexa now and i havent gained any weight at all from it.

I can probably afford some extra weights i think anyway

Im flat broke and live a hour away from any gym. I live way out in the boondocks.

I think ill just buy some extra weights when i can
You can do so much with just your body. Gymnasts don't lift weights and they have great definition, and are strong as fuck. I know someone personally who is like this, at the international level, and I know for a fact they haven't lifted weights or used steroids either.

My favourite body weight exercise is pull ups. I remember not being able to do one, now I can do 15 perfectly clean in a row. I do them off a height barrier in the park, always getting comments about it too, and occasionally catch a female staring haha.

There's a lot of ridiculously buff guys out there who can squat stupid heavy but can't even do 15 single foot standing raises. I'd much prefer to be functionally strong like the gymnast than be able to lift stupid weight that will eventually just cripple my body anyway.

You can do so much with just your body. Gymnasts don't lift weights and they have great definition, and are strong as fuck. I know someone personally who is like this, at the international level, and I know for a fact they haven't lifted weights or used steroids either.

My favourite body weight exercise is pull ups. I remember not being able to do one, now I can do 15 perfectly clean in a row. I do them off a height barrier in the park, always getting comments about it too, and occasionally catch a female staring haha.

There's a lot of ridiculously buff guys out there who can squat stupid heavy but can't even do 15 single foot standing raises. I'd much prefer to be functionally strong like the gymnast than be able to lift stupid weight

I havent done pullups since i was in high school gym class. I used to be able to do about 20 but that was back when i was about 40 or 50lbs lighter. I may look into putting up a pullup bar in my basement though.

Today i did 25lbs lateral raises, 40lbs dumbbell curls, 40lbs dumbbell rows, 40lbs tricep extensions and 40lbs hammer curls

Did arms today.3 sets of 25lbs lateral raises, 3 sets of 40lbs dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 40lbs dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 40lbs tricep ectensions and 3 sets of 40lbs hammer curls

3 set of 25lbs lateral curls, 3 sets of 40 lbs dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 40lbs dumbsbell rows, 3 sets of 40lbs tricep extension and 3 sets of 40lb hammer curlls

Pushed and got 5 more push up this am and two more pull ups.
Daily structure I feel is important for this concept of health in general. Just my take. Doesn't seem to hurt, much just a pita at times when ya wanna loll around all day. ;)
Without my daily "routine" I would loose my sh*t on the regular. So doing what works for now, ya know? Here's to hoping it is sustainable.
Always,
J

I did 3 sets of 30lbs lateral raises, 3 sets of 40lbs dumbbell bicep curls, 3 sets of 40lbs dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 40lbs tricep extensions and 3 sets of 40lbs hammer curls.

Did arms today. My biceps are now so big that i can't use a tie on my arm anymore for shooting up because i can't tuck it in. I have to shoot into my hand which i prefer anyway