• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health and Addiction vs. Pure & Free

Arms today. I did 3 sets of 30lbs lateral raises, 3 sets of 40lbs dumbbell bicep curls, 3 sets of 40lbs dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 40lbs tricep extensions and 3 sets of 40lbs hammer curls,

Wow.. overdid the legs!! Day two after i had a massage already scheduled and that was torture.. my massage therapist must be kinda sadist as she was enjoying my torture. i was actually crying. So anyway over did it and today i’m still stiff but could hardly walk mid week despite taking creatine to lift and both ib and acetaminophen to treat.

going to do a double day today chest back shoulders and triceps

Wow.. overdid the legs!! Day two after i had a massage already scheduled and that was torture.. my massage therapist must be kinda sadist as she was enjoying my torture. i was actually crying. So anyway over did it and today i’m still stiff but could hardly walk mid week despite taking creatine to lift and both ib and acetaminophen to treat.

going to do a double day today chest back shoulders and triceps

Damn bro you may have to take it easy on the legs for a few days. Do you find creatine makes you bloated at all or anything? I was on creatine like 15 years ago and was bloated but i was also on amitriptyline at the time and was kinda chubby already from that.

I am thinking about trying it again but the shity thing is you cant mix it with anti inflamatories which i have been taking regularly now for about a month due to fucking toothaches and my tmj acting up. So theres that to worry about

Damn bro you may have to take it easy on the legs for a few days. Do you find creatine makes you bloated at all or anything? I was on creatine like 15 years ago and was bloated but i was also on amitriptyline at the time and was kinda chubby already from that.

I am thinking about trying it again but the shity thing is you cant mix it with anti inflamatories which i have been taking regularly now for about a month due to fucking toothaches and my tmj acting up. So theres that to worry about

lol.. I already took it easy for a week.. if I didn't have W off I would have had to call in sick. Thats how sore in was.. ugh.

So there is allot of confusion out there around how creatine works. Most of it is around misinformation that it facilitates H2O absorption into cells and thus prevents us from getting sore.

So we have three types of energy production that allows for skeletal muscle contraction. Two are aerobic and anaerobic. Anaerobic causes the production of lactic acid which can significantly add to post workout discomfort.
The third energy production is creatine facilitated and does not create heat, lactic acid or C02 and kicks in when the supplement is available.

Last edited:
Soaked yesterday and it was wonderful. Walking into chest and triceps. Hoping for a double day tomorrow

Arm day today. Im doing 3 sets of 30lbs, lateral raises 3 sets of 40lbs bicep dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 40lbs dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 40lbs tricep extensions nd 3 sets of 40lbs hammer curls.

We gonna make it lads!

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

3 sets of 30lbs lateral raises, 3 sets of 40lbs dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 45lbs dumbbell rows, 3 sets 45lbs lateral rises, 3 sets of 45lbs hammer curls

Gonna start on the 45lbs bicep curls next time