Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

I got PSSD and it makes my PSSD symptoms worse when it wears off. :/ It can also mess with your hormones and I'm hormonally deficient right now. It sounds like you can be temporarily hormonally deficient for up to two years after invega. After that, people have permanent issues with hormones. I'm trying not to worry too much. I'm getting my testosterone tested in a couple of weeks. If that comes back normal, I don't have secondary hypogonadism, it would just mean my testosterone has overtaken my estradiol and I need to cycle progesterone to bring down the extra T for a while until the estradiol catches up.

Im also going to get my testosterone checked soon. I just need to get the blood test done. I dont think i have much to worry about though as i did put on about 20 plus lbs of muscle in a year.

I definitely felt testosterone deficient on invega and abilify though. For 2 years i didnt get a hard on once. But now my sex drive came back 110%.I feel like a teenager again.

How the hell are you all surviving?

It’s been 6 months (approaching 7) with this drug in my system, and I am unbelievably almost LITERALLY a vegetable.

My body cannot handle the intense anhedonia (which was already bad with the negative symptoms of my schizophrenia) and it’s literally unable to do goal-oriented activities —- basically all normal shit people do from morning until evening.

… so what do I do all day?? Just sleep!!! It’s horrible and my brain also sends me negative thoughts and LITERALLY resurfaces embarassing memories /feelings of comparison and worthiness. IT’S TOO MUCH. I CAN’T FUCKING DO THIS.

Additionally, I never feel rested. I sleep 15+ hours a day and NEVER FEEL RESTED. I LITERALLY get ZERO pleasure from doing anything. my brain DOES NOT SEND signals to my body regarding sleeping/coziness/being full.

I’m in LIVING FUCKING HELL.

The only other person who I think mildly understands is moondusk, and he feels suicidal every living Fucking day.

WHY AM I THIS BAD. HOW ARE YOU ALL ABLE TO DO SO MUCH

Try zyprexa or another antipsychotic instead of incega. Invega is such a terrible drug. For me it was better then psychosis but thats not saying much

Try zyprexa or another antipsychotic instead of incega. Invega is such a terrible drug. For me it was better then psychosis but thats not saying much
See! My psychosis was better! It was fun and gave me stuff to do. My post-shot life is unbearable and I never have relief. EVER. FUCK!!!! I’m so helpless.

See! My psychosis was better! It was fun and gave me stuff to do. My post-shot life is unbearable and I never have relief. EVER. FUCK!!!! I’m so helpless.

Psychosis was literal hell for me or rather purgatory as i had cotards syndrome and thought i was dead. For me the invega was actually a good thing as it snapped me out of that. Granted some zyprexa or even thorazine would be a far better option

Hey! You’re three months off .with just two shots ? You got this it won’t be easy but you’ll see a lot of progress in the next coming months. Your symptoms are quite normal reactions for Invega and luckily it doesn’t seem like you developed the more serious issues . All in all I think you are going to be just fine . Hang in there !!!

Oh and not to worry there’s been stories of people having like 10 injections of Invega and making a full recovery
Im at 6 months (approaching 7) and see no recovery 😭 what am I supposed to do

Psychosis was literal hell for me or rather purgatory as i had cotards syndrome and thought i was dead. For me the invega was actually a good thing as it snapped me out of that. Granted some zyprexa or even thorazine would be a far better option
I’m sorry to hear that… that sounds terrifying and horrible…..

Have you recovered from the monthly injectable?? How long did it take until you noticed obvious improvements??

I’m sorry to hear that… that sounds terrifying and horrible…..

Have you recovered from the monthly injectable?? How long did it take until you noticed obvious improvements??

Cotards syndrome is horrible. I thought i was literally dead and in purgatory. I have PTSD from having cotards and being locked up in the psych ward but that shroom trip i had last week helped with alot of it.

I more then recovered fully i am in the best shape of my life. It took about 3 months for me to feel better once i got off the injections

Cotards syndrome is horrible. I thought i was literally dead and in purgatory. I have PTSD from having cotards and being locked up in the psych ward but that shroom trip i had last week helped with alot of it.

I more then recovered fully i am in the best shape of my life. It took about 3 months for me to feel better once i got off the injections
I’m at 6 months with no improvement
😭😭😭 currently in the ER cause I’m unable to sleep/eat/feel comfortable or engage in any activities

Has anybody ever really figured out what this drug does to us? I hear " Neurotoxicity" all the time.But what part of the brain? Im assuming the endocrine system and the dopamine receptors.Just want to really know As I am doing stem cells and hoping these work.

It’s been 6 months (approaching 7) with this drug in my system, and I am unbelievably almost LITERALLY a vegetable.

My body cannot handle the intense anhedonia (which was already bad with the negative symptoms of my schizophrenia) and it’s literally unable to do goal-oriented activities —- basically all normal shit people do from morning until evening.

… so what do I do all day?? Just sleep!!! It’s horrible and my brain also sends me negative thoughts and LITERALLY resurfaces embarassing memories /feelings of comparison and worthiness. IT’S TOO MUCH. I CAN’T FUCKING DO THIS.

Additionally, I never feel rested. I sleep 15+ hours a day and NEVER FEEL RESTED. I LITERALLY get ZERO pleasure from doing anything. my brain DOES NOT SEND signals to my body regarding sleeping/coziness/being full.

The only other person who I think mildly understands is moondusk, and he feels suicidal every living Fucking day.

moondusk from X?

HI everyone. I had limited conversations with bojana. We would inbox each other frequently for a while .Then I had started this journey to get better and really never communicated with her again. I feel terrible. She really was a beautiful woman. She was definitely suffering though. She would tell me that she had absolutely no sex drive and she was going to hang in there and try to get better. But she did mention she was going to commit suicide eventually. I don't know why these doctors aren't held accountable. There should be an eye for an eye with situations like this. I was in the same boat as bojana. I did not have any schizophrenic type disorder or history. Like her, I reacted badly. So i've done some research on rebuilding the brain and the plasticity. I'm going for stem cells today. I'm hoping this will help. Ive tried everything else and it doesn't seem to work. I wish Bojanna could have hung in there, because I was talking to her about stem cell treatment and she was excited and wanted to see my results. I almost feel guilty now. Anyway I will let everybody know how I made out. On a side note, I found out why we gain weight and eat so much or lack of. It's called a Para sympathetic response. It is basically a primal stimulus that we get because of the lack of emotion, or feelings. This drug really is some different level of poisoning. Every day I get more and more angry at this doctor who did this to me. But my rational side is saying the same.You gotta keep getting better.
Hang in there man I’m there with you 21 months into my nightmare

Bro I’m the same as you man , literally the same , I am vegetating in my bed right now like I allways am because I have no desire to go anywhere nor do anything , I’m totally dead inside , I was actually worse than I am now at 6 months tho so I guess I can’t say it hasn’t got better but it is still total life ruined type deal , not just a bit , like completely ruined to the point where living is just torturous. NOBODY understands either only folk online.

I trully deep down feel with having healthy loving family i would be good rn even with the side effects of the shots. Its the trauma and ptsd that fucks me up. Cosntant fight or fight after forced hospitalization because i couldnt stand my mother covert abuse. Can you imagine living with a mother that tryes to do everything you will never develop a relationship with a woman? She was emasculating me so bad that i slapped her in the fucking face three times which got me 2 abilify maintena injections and involuntary hospitalisation which been ultra fucking traumatic i need to find help

I trully deep down feel with having healthy loving family i would be good rn even with the side effects of the shots. Its the trauma and ptsd that fucks me up. Cosntant fight or fight after forced hospitalization because i couldnt stand my mother covert abuse. Can you imagine living with a mother that tryes to do everything you will never develop a relationship with a woman? She was emasculating me so bad that i slapped her in the fucking face three times which got me 2 abilify maintena injections and involuntary hospitalisation which been ultra fucking traumatic i need to find help
That's the way these assholes handle things. This piece of s*** psychiatrist instead of looking for therapy and finding out what's really wrong.They inject you with some arbitrary medication. I know all I had was anxiety. You can't even imagine how angry and enraged I am with this doctor. they keep hurting people after people. There needs to be some sort of justice system for these people. I just don't know how I haven't recovered like some people who have gotten five or six times about I have gotten. I only got one shot. It's a mystery to me. Anyway i'm not letting this doctor get away with they did to me. Bojanna's death just keeps me finding a way to get legal justice. Why should her psychiatrist continue hurting people the way they did to bojana?

That's the way these assholes handle things. This piece of s*** psychiatrist instead of looking for therapy and finding out what's really wrong.They inject you with some arbitrary medication. I know all I had was anxiety. You can't even imagine how angry and enraged I am with this doctor. they keep hurting people after people. There needs to be some sort of justice system for these people. I just don't know how I haven't recovered like some people who have gotten five or six times about I have gotten. I only got one shot. It's a mystery to me. Anyway i'm not letting this doctor get away with they did to me. Bojanna's death just keeps me finding a way to get legal justice. Why should her psychiatrist continue hurting people the way they did to bojana?
I hate my family bro for what they did to me. I really contemplate suicide 😭