Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

How long does it take to recover from seroquel. I stopped 28 days ago. Last injection of invega 10 months ago….

Update
I’m starting to feel sexual urges again my thing is not getting up like it should but still getting the urge is a good sign because i had no urge at all before. i almost feel like i’d hit anything legal ugly or not but again still having dysfunction maybe tmi but i know people worry about their sexual function just like i was in the beginning. Hopefully i can get back to my old self, getting Up even thinking or looking at a fine woman

@All2027 could you tell us more about your recovery?
yes, it took me 1 year to heal after being forced to take neuroleptics for 2 years, including invega, according to my intuition I would have taken 2 to 3 years to heal if I had done nothing, being a spiritual person I used my mind to indicate the problem to him even though I know scientifically that the brain detects when homeopathy is unbalanced and that it will always do its best to rebalance it, I used the mental tool of visualization and affirmation, it's a bit like talking to your unconscious, for example asking it to detect throughout the day the emotions that you were supposed to feel, visualizing yourself by closing your eyes feeling the emotion even if it is non-existent and by example say during visualization "I feel pleasure when I watch a film", "I feel love when I look at a woman", "I am motivated to make sports", "I ask my mind to regenerate every night my emotional system" finally... for me it works but you have to believe in it and repeat it a little every day so that the mind understands better and more quickly what you want in your life experience... apart from that I did 15 to 20 minutes of sport per day and took tyrosine (dopamine precursor) I'm not lying to you, I didn't feel anything, no pleasure or any emotion but it ended up working little by little, bit by bit of emotion, until I reached my 100% after 1 year, but when we recover we becomes a war machine full of love and motivation for life, because we want to enjoy every moment and because neuroleptics have made us know the definition of the word "hell", I am sure that will be the case for you

yes, it took me 1 year to heal after being forced to take neuroleptics for 2 years, including invega, according to my intuition I would have taken 2 to 3 years to heal if I had done nothing, being a spiritual person I used my mind to indicate the problem to him even though I know scientifically that the brain detects when homeopathy is unbalanced and that it will always do its best to rebalance it, I used the mental tool of visualization and affirmation, it's a bit like talking to your unconscious, for example asking it to detect throughout the day the emotions that you were supposed to feel, visualizing yourself by closing your eyes feeling the emotion even if it is non-existent and by example say during visualization "I feel pleasure when I watch a film", "I feel love when I look at a woman", "I am motivated to make sports", "I ask my mind to regenerate every night my emotional system" finally... for me it works but you have to believe in it and repeat it a little every day so that the mind understands better and more quickly what you want in your life experience... apart from that I did 15 to 20 minutes of sport per day and took tyrosine (dopamine precursor) I'm not lying to you, I didn't feel anything, no pleasure or any emotion but it ended up working little by little, bit by bit of emotion, until I reached my 100% after 1 year, but when we recover we becomes a war machine full of love and motivation for life, because we want to enjoy every moment and because neuroleptics have made us know the definition of the word "hell", I am sure that will be the case for you
Thank you brother you are an amazing person. Much love ♥️

HELLO NEW HERE, I TAKEN SEROQUEL FOR 2 YEARS UNTIL 2016, UNTIL TODAY IN 2024 I DON'T FEEL THE SAME I HAVE TAKEN VARIOUS MEDICINES AND NO RETURN TO WHAT I WAS, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE?

I don’t know if y’all remember me posting that I was going to start praying in Jesus’ name about 3 months ago for healing. Well I did just that and devoted my whole life to God, promising not to kill myself and just to let him carry me through the whole way. And I did make a few posts documenting my progress as I prayed (go look at my posts).

I slowly started ro improve with prayer. Laughter came back, tears, and finally peace within a few weeks ago. I would say I am now at least 80% recovered and I look forward to each day when I wake up.

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10

It’s not God that stole your Joy.

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.“ Matthew 7:7

He promises you will be answered.

“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.”

Don’t give up.

Love you all. Jesus loves you. Amen

I don’t know if y’all remember me posting that I was going to start praying in Jesus’ name about 3 months ago for healing. Well I did just that and devoted my whole life to God, promising not to kill myself and just to let him carry me through the whole way. And I did make a few posts documenting my progress as I prayed (go look at my posts).

I slowly started ro improve with prayer. Laughter came back, tears, and finally peace within a few weeks ago. I would say I am now at least 80% recovered and I look forward to each day when I wake up.

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10

It’s not God that stole your Joy.

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.“ Matthew 7:7

He promises you will be answered.

“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.”

Don’t give up.

Love you all. Jesus loves you. Amen
Goosebumps sister. Thank you

I've had 3 years of 117mg Invega injections, like a dumbass. One year of 300mg Abilify injections, and freakin' an 800mg Abilify Aristada shot and a 200mg Haldol shot, and even more shots than that. I'm a big dude so that probably helped. Doing meth seems to have saved my life so far, I also drink and smoke weed, maybe do fentanyl occasionally. I used to smoke heroin, that was some good shit. But now I'm pissed from all that it's taken from me, and I didn't even have to have any of those injections at all.
How are you now?

My brain doesn’t ever produce “comfort” feelings so I feel like I’m in a constant hell to survive because I never feel comfortable in my own body. Sitting down doesn’t give me comfort. Food doesn’t give me comfort. Sleeping doesn’t give me comfort. Even warm baths don’t. My negative symptoms of schizophrenia were already bad. This is almost beyond tolerable.

Is anyone else in a similar boat?

My brain doesn’t ever produce “comfort” feelings so I feel like I’m in a constant hell to survive because I never feel comfortable in my own body. Sitting down doesn’t give me comfort. Food doesn’t give me comfort. Sleeping doesn’t give me comfort. Even warm baths don’t. My negative symptoms of schizophrenia were already bad. This is almost beyond tolerable.

i feel that

How long are you off?

It just makes no sense that my minds almost 100% negative thoughts and not wanting to do anything still after 4 months since the last injection. To make matters worse the weathers getting colder here and I feel so uncomfortable and out of place, my survival skills are non-existent now.

Suicide or death is on my mind all the time. Too bad all the methods suck, the quickest way would be jumping off a bridge but it’s too far for me to walk, I also think I’d somehow survive it and end up worse off than before. There’s Fentanyl but what happens if I don’t die and just get hooked on it? A gun would be perfect but I’d never be able to get one.

I just wish I could live out my days carefree like I was doing before all this.

Guys im at 9 months and in the past month i have seen a shot ton of improvements.
I have alot of energy back.
I have some hobbies back.
I can feel music(not 100%)
For some reason, this month its like every week theres more progress. It must be out of my system.

Guys, get a job. Seriously. Thats whats going to help. There are ppl working in way worse situations than invega. Its called behavioral activation or whatever. Personally it was not a choice for me bc i need money. But move movement and talking to ppl passes the time trust.
Also, exercise. Seriously. Baby steps. Its hard obviously bc invega but u wont recpver if you just watch tv all day.