European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Zopiclone or Zolpidem?

Found this today:

Interesting @F.U.B.A.R. !
There is a documentary about this phenomenon.
Did you guys see this episode of "Hamiltons Pharmacopeia"?
Ambien has been prescribed to millions of insomniacs, yet most people are unaware it also possesses the ability to normalize functioning in certain types of damaged neurons. https://www.vice.com/en/article/exm4xp/the-ambien-effect

It's an interesting show, I can recommend it to everyone on Bluelight. Mr.Hamilton seems a bit awkward at first but he really grows on you, and he is very intelectual and brave, sometimes to the point of stupidity. 😎🙏🤓

Stay Safe!

💙

il_340x270.2553300252_kopz.jpg

Yes, it's a very distinctive metallic taste that lingers isn't it. Extremely annoying at first, but you can get used to it and come to associate it with being smashed. For some reason, I don't get that taste anymore and I kind of miss it...
At first my heart felt like it was going to stop, weird but then my body felt relaxed all through.

The weird thing is these pills come in blister packs withe Pharma name on them, but have no print on the pill, not Zoplicone, Tramadol or Etizolam, pills usually always have a print on them so you can identify them.

Can I mix 10mg of Zopiclone with 6 mg of Etizolam?

The name of the Pharma company name on the blister packs is HAB Pharmaceutical and Research Limited.

Last edited:
At first my heart felt like it was going to stop, weird but then my body felt relaxed all through.

The weird thing is these pills come in blister packs withe Pharma name on them, but have no print on the pill, not Zoplicone, Tramadol or Etizolam, pills usually always have a print on them so you can identify them.

if in doubt, always send a sample to Wedinos for analysis

^ sorry I've never tried Zopiclone, so I don't know.

Are you using it for sleep purposes or to get high?

Didn't know you could get high on them, wouldn't be able to get pres for many of them anyway.

Zopiclone don't work for me. Also that metallic taste is absolutely awful.
Zolpidem seems to help me sleep. Hard to get hold of.

Didn't know you could get high on them, wouldn't be able to get pres for many of them anyway.

Zopiclone don't work for me. Also that metallic taste is absolutely awful.
Zolpidem seems to help me sleep. Hard to get hold of.
I love that metallic taste.