• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Personal Rules For Drugs

Don't generally have rules, just follow my common sense and try to stay safe.
The important ones are mostly:
-Avoid becoming physically addicted to anything by not using more than a week in a row (at most) or no more than a couple of days
-No strong opiates because there's no need for them with my tolerance ATM.
-Always have an antihistamine on hand if i'm using an opiate/opioid
-Don't become a heavy tobacco smoker,never more than 4-5cigs a day (unless partying hard ), I usually smoke 1 or 2 at most though.
-Try not to run out of weed, but if I do then take it as a little break.

- Never ever drink alcohol again
- Never smoke spice without having benzos in system already
- limit amphetamines use
- No more psychedelics
- No more than (3) days of continuous opiates use "especially tar"
- Hash is the only drug that i do everyday
- Dont make sleep impossible without popping ambien
- No more staying up for extended periods of time
- No more Coke "what i always get is shitty anyway"
- Always have benzos on hand when trying new drugs

A few other rules I follow are:
You get what you give. So if you share your shit with the homie your better off because then he will smoke you up when you don't have anything. ;)
Always clean your face after using foil for tar.
Drink coffee with Downers to avoid your face from being droopy
Always have a coat handy especially if hurting from Heroin.
NEVER let a homie whose never done drugs start out with Meth or Heroin as they will freak out and may OD trying to hang with the regular junkies.
Always sleep 5-6 hours at least every night.
Know how to get back to reality after being dellusional
Delete all text, calls, photos of drug use, Facebook messages... Anything that will leave a trail.
Never post videos online of you using anything highly illegal. You will get busted and incriminate yourself

Use common sense as much as possible.

If you're sharing keep in mind that you can get hepatitis C, specially if you're snorting (!), and even smoking due to herpes etc..

Do not become a drug dealer. You'll have blood in your hands and not even know about it.

Ahh, Methadone, one way ticket, if you're lucky you may walk back home.

Always have cash with you. You might need it to bail out.

No matter how grand your problem is, drugs/drinking will make it exponentially greater!

Make sure you don't bring your drugs issues to your work. It's register for life.

Last edited:
Never make decisions that can potentially influence your life, while under the influence of drugs.

I don't really have any, until I read TheOneWhoDrugs post...don't do something stupid while high that will get ya in shit, been pretty good so far anyway with that.

I will not IV in front of someone who doesnt do it too. I also never hit people up. I've bought h that very nearly killed someone so if someone shows enough determination that they will try anyway I have had a tickle with them going through the actions but I'd never mix the shot or do anything to help. If they can't, they shouldn't.

I don't make IV or any other drugs sound appealing. It only takes one person to spark an interest and a month later they're dead.

Introducing someone to a psychedelic drug is an Important decision & one that has dire consequences if the person flips out or becomes mentally disturbed. Of course you can die trying heroin but psychedelics can shatter your entire self.

I won't use in front of or near kids. Heroin in particular I dont think kids should be anywhere near that.

I won't mix opiate & benzos. I've OD seriously more times than I remember but every time except once where I had very little tolerance and had too much. EVERY time other than that I had benzos on board.

No more opiates.
No Meth
Cocaine only when offered.
Only take acid if I need to really meditate and reset my brain.
Same goes for DMT but thats more special.
I have to be camping or at a festival to do mushrooms.
MDMA, ketamine i do, on occasion.
I'll eat any benzo if you give it to me, lol.
Alcohol.... meh, once in a while, and I never drink beer. blugh. Gin, Whiskey, and Rum ftw

and caffeine at ALLLL hours of the day!

This is what I say to myself everytime:

MDMA, 2CB, anything along the lin
e: if you want it, you're not ready to take it again.

Cocaine: absolutely not if you are feeling anxious

Weed: oh man it's not for you, can you just please remember this one?

Benzo: not for fun. Only if feeling very bad anxiety and only before going to sleep. No more than 0.5mg

Alcohol: you cannot stand it. Feeling like shit the next days, just to put up with others will to get drunk and "enjoy the night"? No. It's not for you. You don't even enjoy being drunk.

Caffeine/energy drinks: only if you have lond shifts at work. Tastes gross.

Tobacco: gives you headaches, smells and tastes gross. Only if feeling anxious, in open spaces. Do not push it.

For future experiments: only with trusted people. Don't let others push you, set your damn limits. Keep always an eye (or two) on your friends, they usually have easily bad reactions to drugs. Do not ever trust who smokes weed (no offence for anyone meant, but the weed lovers I met until now always gave me poor advices or understimated every situation). Remember to go slow. Trust yourself more than others. Trust your instict.

don't redose on uppers
don't use downers to cope with life
if you wouldn't text it to them sober, don't do it high

NOT IN THE MORNING BEFORE WORK OR AT WORK. of course when i was on meth and in my opiate days i didn't follow that rule.

If you have to worry about the money spent, it's not worth doing it. Even if you can not afford it at the time, if you can not stop yourself from beating yourself up the next day, pass. I understand harder said than done.

My rules - no shooting cocaine. Only fully commit after a small test bump and pref a gummer even ha!
no meth
Heroin - CAN shoot but only after a small test bump.

I started IV drugs in 2006 but after imprisonment and my release in 2019 I had a brief IV heroin relapse in August and September so I have to be careful what I dabble in.
I can use prescription opiates, but not around a probation appt.

same with benzos, but no more than 1.5 mg (of Xanax, clonaz or loraz) at a time unless I have totally privacy.
I can use psychs. Micro dose as often as I can afford but only psilocybin. Lad is for isolation only. I don’t have the experience.

no x. Only mdma.
Dmt CAN be injected.

my rules have flex. Ha!

No touching opiates
No injecting MDMA
Never stay awake more than 72 hours
Don’t take meth when on anti-psychotics (sometimes i break this rule)
Don’t touch myself in public when meth-lust kicks in

Wait till I am 60 and my kid is grown up. Then start using again because when I use I can not (and even don't want to) have any rules.

So basically my rule is to wait until I have no more responsibilities so I can use without rules. I don't want to use stimulants and worry about psychosis. It is a part of the show (for me) and if it happens after I am up for 3-4 days than it happens. Same thing with opioids and OD. Having limits sucks if I am using hard drugs and it aint my thing.

Until then my rule is don't use.