• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a junkie if... v. Ridin' the vein train

or Got a 🔪knife and carved a slit into the side of ur thick red sealed sharps container and shook and shook and shook some more as one bent bloody rig after the other fought to stay inside...
Holy shit that painted a dark picture

OMG somebody anybody PLEASE HELP ME!!! I promise im actually still in possession of a fair amount of intelligence.. As well as insight and deductive reasoning despite the pounds and pounds of pills and powders and the gallons and gallons of liquor and poppy tea I've poured into me... BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO POST THREADS or reply in private vs public or paste a picture of my 71/2 ur old son grady jack( he’s a schnoodle) all those symbols I see there’s a B an I a U~ adrop a Ti- a link in a chain a picture in a frame a smiley face a ... a square cut into 1/4s a rounding arrow to the west/ left and another to the east and the right!!! W a settings symvol drawn small in orange!!! What does insert quotes mean... ? Whatever I want? I can quote Jim Morrison or Dmx? Tom waits ? Otis Redding? Otis toole?? God I can see myself fucked up middle of night feeling poetic but sounding pretentious!!! Which brings me to my problem !!! I’ve avoided social media do that I wouldn’t embarrass myself but more importantly so that I didn’t end up w a gun pointed at me or wasn’t pointing a gun a some stranger that so offended me I wanted to settle up off the screen!! That could still happen... but I don’t know how to do any of it I graduated in 1993 no cell phones or iPods I don’t think there was even vmail!! Good old days where if u didn’t answer the phone it just meant u weren’t home!!! I’m happy to talk to others that love drugs and hate them like me!!! The blood rushing back into the needle used to b about THE sexiest thing I’d ever seen!!! But my body is covered in track marks from the sides of my neck to the tips of my toes!!! If tattoos suited me I’d disguise them BUT I rarely will splurge on a 2$ ice coffee cuz well every single penny I need for my fixes no way I could afford all that art.. anybody else so scarred drs nurses strangers on the subway in the summer are frightened? Addiction has never promised me it was pretty!! I wish heroin still existed in this state!!! Everything looked pretty good when I was able to keep my eyes open on heroin!!! Anyone else in Midwest... where everything is fentanyl !! No legs!!! No power no nod !!! Is there still tar out west??? Anybody in Vegas ? I’m coming there for first time in 2 weeks!!

OMG somebody anybody PLEASE HELP ME!!! I promise im actually still in possession of a fair amount of intelligence.. As well as insight and deductive reasoning despite the pounds and pounds of pills and powders and the gallons and gallons of liquor and poppy tea I've poured into me... BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO POST THREADS or reply in private vs public or paste a picture of my 71/2 ur old son grady jack( he’s a schnoodle) all those symbols I see there’s a B an I a U~ adrop a Ti- a link in a chain a picture in a frame a smiley face a ... a square cut into 1/4s a rounding arrow to the west/ left and another to the east and the right!!! W a settings symvol drawn small in orange!!! What does insert quotes mean... ? Whatever I want? I can quote Jim Morrison or Dmx? Tom waits ? Otis Redding? Otis toole?? God I can see myself fucked up middle of night feeling poetic but sounding pretentious!!! Which brings me to my problem !!! I’ve avoided social media do that I wouldn’t embarrass myself but more importantly so that I didn’t end up w a gun pointed at me or wasn’t pointing a gun a some stranger that so offended me I wanted to settle up off the screen!! That could still happen... but I don’t know how to do any of it I graduated in 1993 no cell phones or iPods I don’t think there was even vmail!! Good old days where if u didn’t answer the phone it just meant u weren’t home!!! I’m happy to talk to others that love drugs and hate them like me!!! The blood rushing back into the needle used to b about THE sexiest thing I’d ever seen!!! But my body is covered in track marks from the sides of my neck to the tips of my toes!!! If tattoos suited me I’d disguise them BUT I rarely will splurge on a 2$ ice coffee cuz well every single penny I need for my fixes no way I could afford all that art.. anybody else so scarred drs nurses strangers on the subway in the summer are frightened? Addiction has never promised me it was pretty!! I wish heroin still existed in this state!!! Everything looked pretty good when I was able to keep my eyes open on heroin!!! Anyone else in Midwest... where everything is fentanyl !! No legs!!! No power no nod !!! Is there still tar out west??? Anybody in Vegas ? I’m coming there for first time in 2 weeks!!

You might be a junkie if..

• You've ever had the supplies necessary to set yourself up with a IV line in your cart only to realize you have 27 dollars left and you'd rather keep being a pincushion versus the unfathomable thought of being sick.
  • You typically pawn something within three days of buying it because now you're sick and broke.
  • You happily just recieved that 1/1000th scale from Amazon only to realize you can't afford dope that day so trade it for a dub and are left with no scale.
  • You have to watch your wife's pain when she comes home for the third time to the entertainment center with no TV on it.
  • Your veins are so bad that you start saving coagulated shots for desperate times as the thought of losing 75% of the dope you just bought is too much to cope with after crying for hours in utter hell because you can't get a vein to work.
  • Every time someone walks in the bathroom or bedroom you start scanning the walls and ceiling frantically hoping you didn't miss cleaning up any blood splatter.
  • You can't afford to replace the alternator in your car so charge the battery in 0 degree weather and then pray like hell the battery can get you to the dope and home before it dies.
  • You have everything prepped and ready to go before you get the dope so you can get it in your blood the millisecond you get it.
  • The thought of the blood rushing into the syringe makes you think of Christmas.
  • You have offered to trade so much stuff to your dealers they periodically start asking you what you have available.
  • You intently watch the ultrasound machine after 3 unsuccessful iv attempts in the hospital and take note of which deep veins run where.
  • You've ever spent 8 hours in a bathroom with the shower running to drown out the noise.
  • Police don't even bother you when they see you shooting up.
  • You've watched your entire life crumble in front of your eyes.

Last edited:
You drunkenly walk 45 minutes from 1 friends house to the house you were shooting up in yesterday, dig through the bin to find the empty beer can you put an already used 5 times 1ml in at the bottom, return to the other friends house, rip the can apart, and sit there for a further 30+ mins trying to hit yourself,
WITH
A
WASH
THAT
DOES
NOTHING!
All because you were going through your bag to find a lighter and realized you still had a spoon with a tiny film of crystal on on you.
🤦‍♂️😭🤦‍♂️😭🤦‍♂️😭
Lol smh

(this one happened only the other week)

Every one of your coats has multiple ripped-in-half rolling cigarette filters in the bottoms of every pocket lol

Lol... I don’t do coke anymore because I start having a seizure just thinking about it lolBUT I was on Ritalin for few years cuz I have ms an I’d shoot the whole rx In just under 72 hrs and I’d get so excited cuz can’t scientifically explain it but something to do w pupils huge as milk saucers allowed me to see all the blueness of my veins under my skin and I’d spend hours w fluorescent markers .. the yellow the pink and the blue tracing my veins like tree branches and rivers and tributaries I looked like that guy from Sesame Street?? The New Yorker looking guy that wore body leotard that showed his organs and he had a 70s Afro and I think he sang a song about vegetables!!! Electric company?? Anybody know what I’m talking about or am I dating myself !!! Then I’d jump in the shower cuz I felt all sweaty from the speed and wash off all my hard work!!!

You keep trading your fucking scales even when you know its a bad deal
LOL !!! I’ve never told anybody that cuz I was positive it was just me!!! It’d take me months to spend a whole 20$ on something other than dope. And by the 4th time as I paid for it I didn’t even bother trying to lie to myself... I knew I’d b trading it less than 12 hrs later!!

If you know youre gonna be sick in the morning yet you still use the last of your dope for the night because saving it for that long is next to impossible, forcing you to find money for your next shot WHILE dopesick... ugh

If youve ever ran a bath to make your veins pop a bit more.... And if you ever did said shot whilst in said bath.

If youve ever ran a bath to make your veins pop a bit more.... And if you ever did said shot whilst in said bath.
Alot of my friends suggest/do this. I've never done it. Me shooting K in the bath would be almost certain suicide.
I have started submerging my hand(s) in really warm water before hitting myself there. Just standing at the sink having a smoke or something. It defo works. Pretty much all my hand ones are gone now though :(