• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

wrist beads (KANDY BEADS)

A raver friend of mine has the idea of making 'anti-candy'. I have no idea what that would entale, but I imagine they would be very pointy and sharp and not very fun to wear.

I wear my kandy on special occasions.. I love it cos it's from someone special.

...and WWP do realise, only a raver or ex-raver would notice you're wearing kandy in the first place.;)

Nobody ever gave me a candy bracelet........... Im guessing you can eat it? Assuming you can, what flavour is it? I would want a raspberry flavoured one I think........hmmm, or maybe chocolate.

Maybe I could make my own by purchasing aheap of chuppa chups and drilling holes in them and then threading them with a bit of shoe lace........... I wonder how many i would need?

lol, people getting angst at ravers wearing candy is hilarious

issues much?

^ I'm not angsty about it, I think it's cute :) I just wanted to be a part of it, but I became bitter when rejected for my ignorance :(

Kinda like posting in the lounge really :D

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Kinda like posting in the lounge really :D

What a perfect simile.......think thats what its called.

I don't wear too much of it anymore, but when I do it's at parties and it's the ones that closer friends gave me throughout the past. I know some people hate them, but their nice little momentos of some good and not so good days...