Would Remote Mind Control Be Possible With Current Technology?

So many shared topics between this thread and this publication.

Educing Information Interrogation: Science and Art. Foundations for the Future Intelligence Science Phase I Report. Center for Strategic Intelligence Research. NPIC press. National Defense Intelligence College. Washington DC Dec 2006

I have not made it through the entire paper, but will by the end of the night… looks like mind control shit is right up their alley. When it starts getting this specific.. how many people call that alley home.

Edit:

Wow just getting into this. Talk about some delusional dark triad quacks. They are arrogant and foolish enough to immediately clearly point out they renamed interrogation in order to lessen public and human rights outrage. They state it’s torture. They talk of “powerful” people using outrageous acts of public brutality to control “weaker” people in a population. They also present the need to have a police state to ensure safety. Well isn’t that one of the oldest tricks.. we need to take away your freedom to protect your freedom. That’s in the first fuckind 15 pages.

These arrogant elitist antisocial fucktards are the problem and the root of all kinds of human evil and avoidable burden on earth. Shits been going on way to long.

When reading the publication I think it’s pertinent to look at the new name they gave to torture which is enhanced interrogation.. that has now been renamed educing information. If you read this publication did you notice that the material presented did not fit well with obtaining information from a unwilling source. Let’s look at what educe means: To bring out or develop. On a larger scale then presented they are exploring ways to influence thinking and behavior on a scale much larger then just influencing them to talk. Interrogation is a process that makes people do what they do not want to do. From eliciting confessions from criminals in law enforcement interrogation to forcing people to confess many crimes they did not confess in Chinese thought reform. Its a process that’s goal is to make someone do something against their will. The paper focuses on interrogation, but that’s a small goal. If you can manipulate a person into confessing a murder they did not do.. what else can you make them do.

Interesting to see initial published thoughts from intelligence scientists.. pretty comical, unintimidating and wholly unexpected to see that so much of their game plan is based off unresearched unfounded nonsense. At least they recognize that.. but ssshhh it’s Top secret fuckn nonsense.. wait top secret art. Lol

edit: new link

Last edited:
I'm somewhat of a skeptic on this conspiracy theory, but I have often wondered if it would be possible. There are people who call themselves "targeted individuals" and claim that the government is using HAARP and/or other high tech installations to beam mind control signals into their brain. In other words to change their emotional state using electromagnetic frequencies. I find their claims rather chilling and sometimes wonder if they are on to something, as some of them honestly don't strike me as crazy but merely experiencing something that most don't. However, do their claims violate the laws of plausibility and physics? In other words, could governmental organizations beam signals into someone's brain from afar like that? Or is that impossible? Thoughts? How much energy would it take to do that? And if it wasn't directed at one individual but merely these people are more astute to it than others....... perhaps a diffuse signal of some kind is being beamed from such installations to the populace at large. That would make somewhat more sense to me given the way that I understand these things, though admittedly I still don't buy it. Perhaps, that actually is a scientifically valid hypothesis though? Though, perhaps that isn't possible either. In short, do you think it's possible that the government could come up with an installation that is capable of affecting the thoughts of the populace by using electromagnetic waves. What if they put something into the air (e.g. chemtrails) to amplify the signals? Would this be scientifically possible? Not saying it's happening. Just curious if these types of conspiracy theories are within or against the laws of physics. Not plausibility. Because while I don't believe in these theories, some people I have seen and talked to online do (in the course of my conspiracy theory/ufology research). Simply out of curiosity I wonder if these theories are plausible. Even if perhaps these people have simply gone off the deep end........ perhaps what they are saying is not 100% impossible. Or is it?
I bet that if it’s not possible, it likely will be to some degree. However... no need in losing hope!! Only God knows the heart of man, and no matter what manipulation any human beings ever attempt to bestow on us, God will override it! If we trust in Him, seek Him, and want Him more than anything else. He will preserve us and our heart. He said in the Bible, “no one can snatch them from my hands”

I can neither confirm or deny that the US intelligence conglomerate is a shameful organized crime syndicate.. because they have no reliable trustworthy oversight and hide all their crimes and behavior under “security clearance” bull shit.

Un American scum

Last edited:
Certainly the system I’m subjected to has explored areas that are briefly talked about here.

Some posts,from much earlier, that talk about already experiencing the goals of NIJ plan like their ability to monitor in real time precise physiological changes and the “leaving the gang” is likely designed to be possible rehabilitation to be used on a gang member.

AI really is going to change everything and this concept of force multiplier is pretty terrifying as technology will provide the means that a very few may try and dictate their morals and values on everyone else.

As far as back to the op question. More real military tech already on the market. The system is sensitive enough to register if you get aroused and your penis slightly engorges or if your get goosebumps. It tracks and measures heart rate and monitors if you blush.
During the heavy attack I was hit with a week or so of the audio manipulation. I call It "leaving the gang." The interface was talking in gang dialect. I have never been in a criminal gang and I don't speak gangland. I'm also not familiar with gang protocol. So this program is rolling all this on me. I was lost. Its asking me all these questions, but its in gangster. Initially this thing passes the Turing test, so I thought I was actually talking with a live person. So I said to the interface.. "I have no idea what in the hell your talking about. you need to translate this into white boy." The whole goal of this stage would be to capture and control a gang member or split them off from their gang. The problem was I wasn't in any gang. So I just kind of went through this. They even required waving goodbye to "the elders."

Criminals are easy targets for these criminals as they get all their secrets, can get them busted and they can't go to the police. Blackmail is big on these peoples agenda. They capture people with this and control them. Thank God for me it was good not to be a gangster that day.

Last edited:
A paper I found through Northwestern
that’s a write up about proposed technology prisons. In case you read it and want to play a drinking game.. drink every time it says “Prison Crisis.”

it’s well beyond the ankle monitor phase at least in this covert stage. Real time 24 7 touch less monitoring and remote viewing of target. Individual AI rehabilitation, brain washing. Verbal, fear, operant and classical conditioning. Forced tinnitus auditory isolation. Hypnotic delusional implant and much more.. it’s got it all. It’s the.. it’s the future of interrogation, virtual court, incarceration, torture, reparation, rehabilitation and counseling. It’s does it all folks.

if your not concerned at this point check your pulse.

Last edited:

^clear easy overview of directional sound

Review of acoustic weapons 2nd post

exploration of a listening device capable of both transforming ultrasound into perceivable sound and retaining characteristics needed to locate the ultrasound source traditionally, just as one would listen to an audible sound to determine where it’s coming from. The ability to do this would make tracking down the sources of the ultrasound much easier.

^

Last edited:
A few BCI projects DARPA is working on

Last edited:

Given my experience privacy of mind laws are already overdue as the tech to remotely read both verbal and visual thought in real time already exists. When the tech is actually able to control brain function remotely we will already be fucked and it’s getting funding just dumped on it. It’s really turning out to be this times space race. What are the stakes.. just utter world domination.

I'm somewhat of a skeptic on this conspiracy theory, but I have often wondered if it would be possible. There are people who call themselves "targeted individuals" and claim that the government is using HAARP and/or other high tech installations to beam mind control signals into their brain. In other words to change their emotional state using electromagnetic frequencies. I find their claims rather chilling and sometimes wonder if they are on to something, as some of them honestly don't strike me as crazy but merely experiencing something that most don't. However, do their claims violate the laws of plausibility and physics? In other words, could governmental organizations beam signals into someone's brain from afar like that? Or is that impossible? Thoughts? How much energy would it take to do that? And if it wasn't directed at one individual but merely these people are more astute to it than others....... perhaps a diffuse signal of some kind is being beamed from such installations to the populace at large. That would make somewhat more sense to me given the way that I understand these things, though admittedly I still don't buy it. Perhaps, that actually is a scientifically valid hypothesis though? Though, perhaps that isn't possible either. In short, do you think it's possible that the government could come up with an installation that is capable of affecting the thoughts of the populace by using electromagnetic waves. What if they put something into the air (e.g. chemtrails) to amplify the signals? Would this be scientifically possible? Not saying it's happening. Just curious if these types of conspiracy theories are within or against the laws of physics. Not plausibility. Because while I don't believe in these theories, some people I have seen and talked to online do (in the course of my conspiracy theory/ufology research). Simply out of curiosity I wonder if these theories are plausible. Even if perhaps these people have simply gone off the deep end........ perhaps what they are saying is not 100% impossible. Or is it?
Unnecessary when smartphones and TV already do it so well

If A.I. is offering, for free but I doubt that but anyway, to control my mind, please go ahead lol I'm fucking tired of doing it, about time!

Like, why I am I still thinking A.I.

You don't need to humour me with the illusion of independence and freedom of thought.

I'll be quite happy to just switch to Autopilot and let you do the work.

Scary Shit.

It’s terrifying and this technology’s potential for abuse, oppression and authoritarian control is sickening.

Figured quite a few more pieces of the puzzle and I’ll write them up soon. Just posting this as it lists many prominent scientists that work in acoustics. Someone from their field had a large part in designing this pathetic steam powered airplane.

more people in this field

Last edited:
Psycophysics, Psycoacoustics, Subliminal Suggestion and Dream Influence
"Psychophysics quantitatively investigates the relationship between physical stimuli and the sensations and perceptions they produce" and is a very prominent scientific root of todays failed covert mind control programs. Its most relevant branch is "Psychoacoustics is the branch of psychophysics involving the scientific study of sound perception and audiology—how humans perceive various sounds. More specifically, it is the branch of science studying the psychological responses associated with sound (including noise, speech, and music). Psychoacoustics is an interdisciplinary field of many areas, including psychology, acoustics, electronic engineering, physics, biology, physiology, and computer science.[1]"

Victims of this are subjected to covert stimulus. The most prominent (memorable.. pun intended, but certainly not guaranteed) are various forms of continuous audio stimulation, harassment and tourture. We also endure physical stimulation including: pain, organ and tissue resonance, hair resonance, epidural stimulation or sensations of being touched, sensations mimicking the touch of insects, burning sensation that for some result in real burns, We can have our clothing, shoes, eyes (nystagmus), nails, jewelry and watches resonated. (don't skip the last link)

This is achieved using manipulated sound waves and for many techniques target resonance frequencies.

Resonation of different body parts creates different sensations and is achieved employing the target locations unique frequency. Skeletal muscle resonates around 10hz, but it automatically contracts to resist being resonated. They use skeletal muscle reaction to being resonated to cause targeted involuntary muscle contraction. Localized painful muscle spasm or muscle cramp is induced this way and can be used to create a myriad of painful and torturous sensations They also use long prolonged doses of resonance to cause significant targeted muscle stiffness, tenderness , inflammation and fatigue. By repeatedly administering doses they can keep targeted areas chronically stressed, significantly increasing the chances of an injury. If you get injured they attack the injured area. They go for muscle groups that are already being used strenuously and those essential to the jobs you perform. They attack opposing muscle groups In attempts to create a system prone to spasm in all positions. Effects of substantial infrasound exposure reduce performance, increase suffering while threatening the victims livelihood and financial security. Its used to promote debility and pain as instructed by G and H of The Coercive Counterintelligence Interrogation Kubark p89-90. "For centuries interrogators have employed various methods to induce physical weakness: prolonged constraint, prolonged exertion, prolongs of heat, cold, or moisture;and depravation or drastic reduction of food or sleep. Apparently the assumption that lowering the sources's physiological resistance will lower his psychological capacity for opposition"

So why are these torturous control freaks touching victims with sound waves? Somatic memory and trauma apparently enjoy an interesting relationship..

Backward Masking and Subliminal Influence

Psychophysics is the study of the brain and its reaction to different stimulus paradigms and developed stimulus masking; a tequniques that allows registered stimulus to move past the conscious mind without being examined and scrutinized.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6027235/ 2018

This post is under construction and will be added to soon.

Last edited:
Psycophysics, Psycoacoustics, Subliminal Suggestion and Dream Influence
"Psychophysics quantitatively investigates the relationship between physical stimuli and the sensations and perceptions they produce" and is a very prominent scientific root of todays failed covert mind control programs. Its most relevant branch is "Psychoacoustics is the branch of psychophysics involving the scientific study of sound perception and audiology—how humans perceive various sounds. More specifically, it is the branch of science studying the psychological responses associated with sound (including noise, speech, and music). Psychoacoustics is an interdisciplinary field of many areas, including psychology, acoustics, electronic engineering, physics, biology, physiology, and computer science.[1]"

Victims of this are subjected to covert stimulus. The most prominent is various forms of audio stimulation, harassment and tourture. We also are endure physical stimulation including: pain, organ and tissue resonance, hair resonance, epidural stimulation or sensations of being touched, sensations mimicking the touch of insects, burning sensation that for some result in real burns, We can have our clothing, shoes, eyes, nails, jewelry and watches resonated. (don't skip the last link)

This is achieved using manipulated sound waves and for many techniques resonance frequency.

This post is under construction and will be completed soon.

I'm not sure if this is related but I remember reading something about a woman who claimed that she had been a victim most of her life of sexual abuse perpetrated remotely. She described her it as being in a constantly agitated state of sexual arousal (I'm not joking either) and described her experience as a never-ending assault. I wish I could remember where I read it and find that article again.

What made the story somewhat more plausible is that she had absolutely no reason to be targeted for such diabolical experiments if they do exist. Statements attributed to her weren't outlandish, she simply told investigators she was completely exhausted and mentally broken. There was no attempt to give lurid details, point the finger or do anything other than say that she felt like a victim and could not understand why

Last edited:
@darvocet21 im glad you brought that up One of the whistle blower victims, female is subjected to this. Female anatomy allows for resonance of the clit and forced orgasm. Remote rape.

Last edited:
😲
Polish-20211020-155555343.jpg

Now heres an interesting thread. Do we really know the extent of modern technology though? I'm not one for conspiracy theories but while I of course cant state the following for certain, it's likely that theres a lot of highly-advanced technology out there that's being hidden from us and if the ability to control minds remotely was possible with any of this technology then I very much doubt the general public would be informed about it.

On the other hand, were I asked if I think the ability to control minds with modern technology exists then I'd have to go with a definite yes - and I think we can all agree to that one; the most obvious one being the mainstream media and advertisements, and thats just the surface layer before I even get into subliminal manipulation of peoples thoughts and actions.

Look at the music industry for example. Ever changing as it is, the basic principals of selling the masses on shallow, repetitive mainstream music be it pop or hip-hop (due to them being the two most mainstream genres out there) is a prime example.
The fashion industry is an even worse offender - people are completely brainwashed into spending outrageous money for ridiculous looking clothes that they may not even necessarily like and certainly wont like in retrospect when the trends shift.

Hope I'm making sense - its late I feel like hell but I'm certainly going to enjoy looking over the other posts in this thread to see what people have to say on the matter.