• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

why do men prefer whores/sluts over a good girl with less experience?

pulverstaden said:
While I see your point, I don't think you can put the blame on the women flirting with a married man. The woman hasn't taken any wovs, has she?

Women flirting with a married man is pretty close to a married man flirting with a woman. If you're not actively flirting back, you're allowing it which is the same thing. I'm not saying the married man and the woman are equally to blame. If you're married with kids and you cheat on your wife/husband that's a serious betrayal. It's not exactly the same the other way round. I get that...

Uhm, what..? So if you like someone and they turn out to be virgins, does that make you a creep?
Or do you mean actively persuing virgins?

I more meant actively pursuing. It depends on the situation, though. If you're a 70 year old man and you happen to hit it off with a 22 year old - who you discover is a virgin - and you don't take a step backwards, then (yes) you're a bit of a creep.

Maybe they know they can't manange their anger well and so they avoid relationships. Because you might have a plutonic relationship with someone but it doesn't stay like that forever, eventually you have sex and whatever. I think the big factor might also be time, isn't that soul draining -- you just get ur money and ur ass outta bed and bam.

While I do agree with you, it shouldn't be the woman's responsibility that the man is cheating on his wife.

I think it would be fair to say that it would be a normal reaction to at least feel guilty about involving yourself with a married man.

Oh, yes. On that one I agree - unfortunately, it seems as if those that flirt with married men/women lack certain moral traits that would give the regular Jane/joe guilt.

Women flirting with a married man is pretty close to a married man flirting with a woman. If you're not actively flirting back, you're allowing it which is the same thing. I'm not saying the married man and the woman are equally to blame. If you're married with kids and you cheat on your wife/husband that's a serious betrayal. It's not exactly the same the other way round. I get that...

I more meant actively pursuing. It depends on the situation, though. If you're a 70 year old man and you happen to hit it off with a 22 year old - who you discover is a virgin - and you don't take a step backwards, then (yes) you're a bit of a creep.

It's a tricky one. I personally think (as somehow who's girlfriend of several years fucked around, and I know a GF is not a wife), that it's the person who has committed to somebody else to shut it down.

I actually met the dude who fucked my GF a few months ago - this all happened over ten years ago - and we had a friend in common, we didn't, and don't, know each other.
But when my friend told this dude he had fucked my girlfriend, he immidiately told my friend to inform me and he felt like shit.
He knew she had a boyfriend but as she instigated it he didn't think that much about it.
When we met he was still really upset and apologetic, but how could I blame him?

Not actively flirting back and allowing it is def a shit-move, agreed on that one. And agreed on the virgin part, too.

It's different if you don't know he's married. In that case, it's all on him.

The girlfriend scenario is a good couple of steps removed from married with kids in terms of seriousness. If you're cheating with someone who is one month into a relationship, that's no big thing. If we're talking a girlfriend of years who you live with, it gets worse with time. Seducing and fucking someone who you know is married with kids is a pretty shitty thing to do. It's different if you're madly in love and you can't help yourself... or their marriage is beyond repair... or a million other scenarios. But if you're doing it for no reason at the expense of a happy family, it just seems like adultery to me. Doesn't matter if you're married. We shouldn't live in a world where people are only expected to act with decency if they make an oath.

That's unfortunate for you..
It sounds like this man doesn't deserve your devotion.

There are good men out there.
Some of them are even single ;)

with my experience with men, it's always come down to them always cheating on me with a female that everyone has slept with. my current husband seems to find himself chatting with females in our area that sleep with everyone. he is drawn to them for some odd reason. I try my best to please him sexually and would do anything he wanted. But even when I give him everything he wants in bed he still cheats and chats with females that fall under the definition of whore/slut. I've only been with a handful of people but only had sex and got down and surgery with one other man. I don't have wild stories or a crazy past. And he will on a daily basis bring up certain females and what they have done sexually (and its not with him, just what he hears) and how hot it is to him. I just feel like I'm not appreciated for being a respectable woman and him saying things on a daily basis makes me feel ddown on myself amd forcing me to compare myself to these woman. my insecurities are at an all time high amd just wonder why I'm not appreciated for being great respectable femalee?

I think it's an age thing. There are dogs in all age groups but generally men in their 20s are a write-off for relationships because their sex drives are too much. I always went for older men, even when I was younger, because they showed more potential for relationships. The men that are too focused on sex... of course they want to be with slutty women, because the men themselves are slutty. Sluts are attracted to sluts because it's all about sex.

If you want partnership then you have to meet up with men who say they are prioritizing that, and can describe to you what that looks like for them. You need to meet up with men who won't have sex with you in the first week of knowing you, and who save that kind of chemical/love bond energy for once they've gotten to know you.

I think in general most people in the dating scene are fucking selfish but good ones exist.

with my experience with men, it's always come down to them always cheating on me with a female that everyone has slept with. my current husband seems to find himself chatting with females in our area that sleep with everyone. he is drawn to them for some odd reason. I try my best to please him sexually and would do anything he wanted. But even when I give him everything he wants in bed he still cheats and chats with females that fall under the definition of whore/slut. I've only been with a handful of people but only had sex and got down and surgery with one other man. I don't have wild stories or a crazy past. And he will on a daily basis bring up certain females and what they have done sexually (and its not with him, just what he hears) and how hot it is to him. I just feel like I'm not appreciated for being a respectable woman and him saying things on a daily basis makes me feel ddown on myself amd forcing me to compare myself to these woman. my insecurities are at an all time high amd just wonder why I'm not appreciated for being great respectable femalee?
I must say not all men are like this..one of the times I fell the hardest for a woman was a woman who had never been with another man.. granted shit fell apart because I was in a pretty deep point of addiction at that point and we have went out separate ways unfortunately.. but I’ll never forgot her and never really completely left her behind emotionally even 11 years later.. So not all men want whores sluts.. I mean one of the common sayings around where I’m from is “you can’t turn a whore into a housewife”..

Last edited:
I must say not all men are like this..one of the times I fell the hardest for a woman was a woman who had never been with another man.. granted shit fell apart because I was in a pretty deep point of addiction at that point and we have went out separate was unfortunately.. but I never forgot her and never really completely left her behind emotionally even 11 years later.. So not all men want whores sluts.. I mean one of the common sayings around where I’m from is “you can’t turn a whore into a housewife”..
There is another saying I've heard, I forget the exact words, it goes something like "A man wants a wife who is a Dame in society and a whore in bed"

I've learned to not judge people and don't like to use such terms as whores and sluts etc.., judge not the bean in your brothers eye, but the bean in your own eye.

Slutty is a shallow thing. Warm compliments to sway.

Whores can be deep. Cold negs, honesty, not necessarily blacktopping.

Still waters run deep.

There is another saying I've heard, I forget the exact words, it goes something like "A man wants a wife who is a Dame in society and a whore in bed"

I've learned to not judge people and don't like to use such terms as whores and sluts etc.., judge not the bean in your brothers eye, but the bean in your own eye.
I mean truth be told I’m a pretty big slut myself.. so I get what you’re saying it’s never nice to call someone a slut or a whore.. but sometimes it’s just apparent plus I mean I got carried away just relating to the terms OP used but you’re right! My apologies to the other slut’s and whores out there I won’t flick the bean in your eye if you don’t flick the bean in my eye. 😉

I mean truth be told I’m a pretty big slut myself.. so I get what you’re saying it’s never nice to call someone a slut or a whore.. but sometimes it’s just apparent plus I mean I got carried away just relating to the terms OP used but you’re right! My apologies to the other slut’s and whores out there I won’t flick the bean in your eye if you don’t flick the bean in my eye. 😉
It’s all good.

May I ask why you call yourself a slut?

I’ve just had my fair share of sexual partners in the past. But seriously though I meant no offense so if I ruffled some feathers my bad.
You didn't ruffle my feathers Freudzilla, I was just curious why a woman would call herself a slut is all, no offense taken sister, I wish you the best in life.

evolutionary biology explains that men tend to view women as potential wives and mothers to their children, or as pump and dump random sowing of seed.

You didn't ruffle my feathers Freudzilla, I was just curious why a woman would call herself a slut is all, no offense taken sister, I wish you the best in life.

Reclaiming the word? Kinda like black people have done?

I mean "slut" really shouldn't be a slur. It's completely sexist.

Reclaiming the word? Kinda like black people have done?

Can identify as black people and reclaim the n word as well? My home made music videos for my banging mixtrack would be so much better if I didn't have to self censor.

As a proud retard, I stand with the sluts in their quest to reclaim the word!

Indeed; why do we say 'man slut' instead of 'slut' when referring to promiscuous men?

I've been thinking about the OPs topic recently; there's a woman in our friend group who kinda goes about the group testing the strength of everyone's marriages... which is extra strange because she's married and has a 8 year old. I think she just gets naturally flirty when drunk. When her hubby isn't around she always like borrowing jackets off me and asking me if I wana smoke or snoot coke with her and I'm like damn... I like her husband, this kinda behavior would upset me if I were him. She's cute, I'd bang her silly if I was single. The temptation is irksome.