• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Who here has experienced a truthful, Kundalini awakening?

Indeed.

What spiritual or moral insight did you experience when your two brain hemispheres went into synch?

Mine instructed to think more demographically.

Regards
DL
I was having deep insights into the nature of God & Duality, and the purpose of a living Universe.

I also became interested in the paranormal after experiencing things that were unexplainable…but after some research I realized it was me(my brain) causing these events(at least that’s what I believe ATM).

I was having deep insights into the nature of God & Duality, and the purpose of a living Universe.

I also became interested in the paranormal after experiencing things that were unexplainable…but after some research I realized it was me(my brain) causing these events(at least that’s what I believe ATM).
Thanks.

Stay away from the supernatural. Belief in such fiction makes people evil.

It makes many adore a genocidal prick of a god.

What is the purpose of a living universe? Did you mean thinking universe?

Regards
DL

What is the purpose of a living universe? Did you mean thinking universe?

Living, breathing, thinking, multiplying universe.

And ultimately, why are we here and what was the first thing to ever happen (in or out of the dimension of time).

Logic & Creation.

Living, breathing, thinking, multiplying universe.

And ultimately, why are we here and what was the first thing to ever happen (in or out of the dimension of time).

Logic & Creation.
Have you exchanged thoughts with it?

Regards
DL

I honestly don't think you can have that experience while high, yeah who hasn't had weird trips etc & felt they had been graced with that energy?

When I did a Chamunda Mantra I got damn close, I lost control of the whole one side of my body, arm flapped around like a Duck's broken wing & I was folded in near half from something behind me pushing me down.

People get hurt by doing this kinda stuff!!!!!

Where is @TripSitterNZ ????????

I honestly don't think you can have that experience while high, yeah who hasn't had weird trips etc & felt they had been graced with that energy?

When I did a Chamunda Mantra I got damn close, I lost control of the whole one side of my body, arm flapped around like a Duck's broken wing & I was folded in near half from something behind me pushing me down.

People get hurt by doing this kinda stuff!!!!!

Where is @TripSitterNZ ????????
Actually I have energy flowing through my meridians without the use of drugs - hell last time I got high was over 2 years ago.

Drugs can waken kundalini, but this method is warned against by many.

I wish but not really obsessed about it nor even try to so what should I expect when I don't actually seem to give a hoot and nanny to practice for one

Sssspeaking of having one I heard a master I listen to bring them up and i was a little taken back hearing it from a master of his variety but has me wanting to do better in case I can have one naturally without trying to one day if and when

Same experiences here ! I trust you, stranger on Bluelight. Whatever peoples say, after a long time researching included psychedelic journeys (the answer from DMT very clearly for me) I came to believe that drugs has been involved what you described.
Drugs intervented neurotranmistters, similar with practice meditation. Remember, there is no you, there are no me, nobody here. Only Cause and Effect.
Keep your spirit, wish best for you, dude !

Tbh, I'd rather keep it to myself because I don't want to be viewed as some type of nutcase LoL.
C'mon, it's not like anyone on here knows who you really are. The anonymity of bluelight is a safe space for all of us nutcases.

Anybody else here experience an awakening? A proper real awakening, as in you have energy coursing through your body(meridians).

In 2018, I had an insanely large blast of Energy up my spine and through my skull. After that I woke up one day with energy rising up my legs pretty violently. Because I had done prior research on how to master and move energy, it was like second nature to me.

I eventually had a burning sensation at the base of my spine…I raised that energy to my brain and like a symbiote it connected to my brain.
I instantly had increased strength, louder voice, increased consciousness, and a stronger electromagnetic aura, along with a sensitivity in my palms and soles of my feet to vibrations. I also had the “cool breeze” phenomenon which is kinda weird at first but awesome because every time you think about certain things and come to a solid conclusion, like a truth detector you get a breeze on top of your forehead.

Kundalini is 100% real, but you need to realize that most yoga masters and people that say they have experienced kundalini are full of it. A lot of the information on the net is also fake. It’s hard for me because my loved ones would think I was crazy so I have to keep the whole thing tight lipped.

My awakening was DRUG induced FYI. I transitioned safely without any psychosis whatsoever.

There are 2 ways kundalini can be raised, from the stomach up to the brain, or from the base of the spine up to the brain. You can also have both of them synergistically running at the same time. It’s awesome how powerful this energy is.

I know for a lot of people this would be hard to comprehend as real, but trust me it is.

With all the drug users on this forum, I’m sure there has to be some that have been down the same road I have.
I like to be agnostic about it (not Kundalini, but my experience) but i suspect i had one from 5-meo dmt. Totally out of the blue (tell me thats not code for shiva!). And i'll write a post about that trip sometime. But not from kundalini yoga or anything, just a random lightning bolt to the spine :)

Anybody else here experience an awakening? A proper real awakening, as in you have energy coursing through your body(meridians).

In 2018, I had an insanely large blast of Energy up my spine and through my skull. After that I woke up one day with energy rising up my legs pretty violently. Because I had done prior research on how to master and move energy, it was like second nature to me.

I eventually had a burning sensation at the base of my spine…I raised that energy to my brain and like a symbiote it connected to my brain.
I instantly had increased strength, louder voice, increased consciousness, and a stronger electromagnetic aura, along with a sensitivity in my palms and soles of my feet to vibrations. I also had the “cool breeze” phenomenon which is kinda weird at first but awesome because every time you think about certain things and come to a solid conclusion, like a truth detector you get a breeze on top of your forehead.

Kundalini is 100% real, but you need to realize that most yoga masters and people that say they have experienced kundalini are full of it. A lot of the information on the net is also fake. It’s hard for me because my loved ones would think I was crazy so I have to keep the whole thing tight lipped.

My awakening was DRUG induced FYI. I transitioned safely without any psychosis whatsoever.

There are 2 ways kundalini can be raised, from the stomach up to the brain, or from the base of the spine up to the brain. You can also have both of them synergistically running at the same time. It’s awesome how powerful this energy is.

I know for a lot of people this would be hard to comprehend as real, but trust me it is.

With all the drug users on this forum, I’m sure there has to be some that have been down the same road I have.
Fascinating, what drug were you on when it happened?
I've had meditations where I could feel my crown chakra being opened or adjusted.

i achieved kundalini awakening at 17 doing charka work and kundalini yoga, it was fucking powerful but in the end i sealed off my charkas for years cause i wasent fucking ready