• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Who here has experienced a truthful, Kundalini awakening?

I have. its been a process over many years.

Its extremely painful both emotionally and physically. it will break down your mind and make you question your sanity for a long time. it will bring you to the brink of fucking madness again and again. eventually you are lead to the mystic truths and you align your spirit and know your truth. it takes years and eventually you find the discipline to live your absolute best life imaginable. You will develop abilities that others would call you crazy for believing. you are a modern day mystic.

we view kundalini as this gentle ascension process. it is anything but. our society does not respect it like other cultures do. a lot of eastern practicioners voice the warning. it is a sacred experience. with the way we live in this society and disconnect that we have with our highest selves, it ends up being an ego shattering experience that leaves some people permanently fucked. its not for the faint hearted. once you reach that place of understanding and serenity you know you could never live any other way. I believe all humans will experience it eventually. it is our purpose to discover the inner truths. You can never unsee the truths. at times you will wish you never started this path and then it comes full circle snd you accept it and you love it and its your greatest passion in life. not everyone will have such a difficult time, but I was thrown into it mercilessly, expediated 100x faster than necessary. take it slow. be patient.

Mysticism is my path. I reccomend the book "escaping bootcamp earth" to learn the basics, then you can go onto deeper esoteric traditions and beliefs.

we view kundalini as this gentle ascension process. it is anything but. our society does not respect it like other cultures do. a lot of eastern practicioners voice the warning. it is a sacred experience. with the way we live in this society and disconnect that we have with our highest selves, it ends up being an ego shattering experience that leaves some people permanently fucked. its not for the faint hearted.
This 1,000,000,000 times over.

I do ashtanga yoga.
Bhakti Yoga for me.

In my view everyone should do a form of Shava sadhana or if you get to India the full thing, I know it isn't for everyone but I view life from the Aghori / Aghora outlook, we are all going the same way, we have our dharma to play out & then our karma to deal with but before that you will die & as Gopi Baba (an Aghori I like) said "Our time on earth is short & to die in ignorance is a terrible thing"

To me you can't get more real than watching at the Shmashana grounds or if in a Western world keeping this concept in mind the moment you wake up & building your day around the fact the next second isn't a guarantee.

Jai Jai Aghora
Jai Durga ma.
Om Namah Shivaya.

I guess we are all here to see the head of Apasmāra chopped off, Kali is there for a reason ;)
"If it doesn't serve us BURN IT ALL AWAY" <3 <3 <3

Mine was ages ago. I've become more accustomed to it, I suppose. Brought on by high intensity performance, mostly and a few psychoactives here and there. Got to watch the thing rise through my spine every step of the way. I remember standing in the very center of my trailer facing in the direction of my birth element when I witnessed the thousand petaled lotus. I had never seen anything so beauteous.

I recently was able to see my kundalini serpent again, now, after years of coming off antipsychotics.

It's basically a red lizard that runs the length of the spine.

Not sure what the color signifies. The first time I saw it rising it was the color of white-lightning.

Sorry, I just won't trust you. There's no kundalini energies. But nice that you have something to tinker with and believe in. Would feel pretty empty inside otherwise?
I have experienced many kinds of stuff when high on alpha-PVP and likes, psychoactives and dissociatives are more about emotions.
Highly elevated dopamine levels do miracles. But it's no miracle, it's no kundalini.

Last edited:
Sorry, I just won't trust you. There's no kundalini energies. But nice that you have something to tinker with and believe in. Would feel pretty empty inside otherwise?
I have experienced many kinds of stuff when high on alpha-PVP and likes, psychoactives and dissociatives are more about emotions.
Highly elevated dopamine levels do miracles. But it's no miracle, it's no kundalini.
however closed minded...

I have noticed there is really no way to discuss a kundalini experience with someone who has never experienced it. The post previously shows that all to specifically.

Personally I had my first Kundalini experience before I had ever heard of it and had to try and type descriptions of what I was experiencing into Google. For 6 months I was living with this and having no foundational idea why I was experiencing what I was.

I am glad it happened in this order and I wasn't chasing an experience but just living life and had this experience arrive before I even knew it would or could.

If I met myself from 10 years ago I probably would have little in common, it wasn't the Kundalini experience itself but the sudden shock to my reality that after so many years of blind walking forward I began looking around. I began to question everything, dropped any idea that didn't stack up in my new view of reality.

The biggest change, probably depends on my mood and head space, but losing fear would probably consistantly be the most influential change I experienced.

My first experience of feeling this energy was a complete shock to me and altered my understanding of the world, since then I have had additional experiences of feeling energentic events furthur and furthur from my previous normal.

Besides tearing down my beliefs and opening me to a willingness to experience life not a lot really changed but inside everything has changed. I feel like I am not even the same person who lived the first 50+ years of my life. Now those early years are like a video I can refer to but I don't feel it was me in an odd way.

The Kundalini experience could best be described as the day I was given the car keys to the body I was driving and could pick my own course. Nothing before felt like free will compared to now.

Interesting. I had been living with mine for years and had only come across the word in a book just briefly. It was levelsbeyond who clued me in on this very forum. He meekly suggested the word and I looked into it. When I finally understood that others had gone through it as well, it instantly shattered a lot of the belief systems I held while first going through kundalini.