Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's your Town Famous for?

xcidium

Bluelighter
What's your (home) Town Famous for?

I'm originally from Launceston, so Boags Beer is pretty much it... Oh and Chopper Reid I think. haha.

So how bout yourselves?

Bergen, Norway
265 days of rain (either constant drizzle or sideways driving into your face type) a year

Or perhaps infamous is the better word...

Gang rapes.

The Bulldogs.

are you talking about the town you were born in?

if so, gold coast - sun, surf, women, indy, glamour, most importantly great sandy beaches.
back before i was born, twas a much seedier place.

I'm originally from Mildura... Australia's capital for teenage pregnancies! Nice one!!
Now Adelaide...hmmm, City of Churches? Verrry exciting!

hmmmm I am from Cairns so......rainforest....way to many tourists, the reef and anything made from mangoes....

my hometown is darwin.. famous for being super hot and for getting hit by cyclones :)

xcidium said:
What's your (home) Town Famous for?

I'm originally from Launceston, so Boags Beer is pretty much it... Oh and Chopper Reid I think. haha.

So how bout yourselves?

Pretty much it????? You're forgetting Launceston's most famous export!

boon2.jpg
boonshot2.jpg

I beat you all my town is famous for my family, deadly serious.

See one of my ancestors, Wandin Sebire, was the first white person born in the area so they named a town after him, there's a Sebire avenue and if you go up to Mont De Lancy you can see my name on the extensive family tree!

I live in Bassendean which is famous because Rolph Harris grew up here as a kid........YAWN!!

My town is famous because we cut down a lot of trees and killed a lot of Aboriginies...

katmeow summed our town up pretty well... but because im from a special suburb in that town...

Yagoona....

im goign to say... the 1st McDonalds in Australia ... EVER

*whispers to kat*

Im sure the Waugh boys were orignally from sub...

Yeah, the Waugh boys used to live a few streets away from me.

Geraldton - Crayfish, and the best windsurfing in the country :) :)

And, erm... not too much else.

i was born in new zealand so dont really know much bout it...

but i was raised in Hobart for 19years so i guess...

Cascade Premium Beer =D mmm beer.... =D

Cadburys Factory in Claremont with its "Seconds Shop" *melts*

Salamanca Market (u have to of toured tassie to know bout that)

also responsible for...

Martin Bryant and the Port Arthur Massacre :(

Frankston , it's famous for so many things.

Culture - The train station pipes out classical music as a deterrent to all the addicts who hang around the underpass.

Sport - Just think Dermott Brereton, only he eventually got rid of the mullet.

Nightlife - The 21st Century dance club, need i say more. Who else has a massive revolving dance floor?

Friendly people - There everywhere, asking how you are, have you any spare change, cigarettes. Always willing to sit next to you and have a chat to you on the train on the way back from the city. They must be friendly, you're the only other person on the carriage.

:)