• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the best prank you ever pulled?

in high school a group of us decided to steal some of the big witches cones from the pe department and use them to block off the entrance to the teachers/parents carpark just before home time. worked a treat, specially because we had left the exit one open so people were having to enter through the exit AND our school was also situated on a busy main road. caused chaos, cars were backed up...mothers worried... teachers pissed, hmm, was a bit dangerous really :\ but FUCK i really hated that school.

another one that springs to mind momentarily is when a drunken me and my best friend (we were about 16 i think) decided to amuse ourselves on the walk back to my house (around 12am) by ringing every single persons door bell on the way. little shits we were, but sure made the trek home more fun :)

My sister told me a story of what one of her friends did on the last day of year 12. I'm not sure of the exact details, but for whatever reason this person had access to three live chickens. She let them loose in the halls, but not before labeling them 1, 2, and 4. Apparantly the teachers spent forever looking for the "third" one! :D

Phone Pranks

I'm a major offender of this. Whether its random calling ppl on mobiles and hanging up when they answer just to laugh at them answering it. Or calling people at work and pretending to be a customer to laugh at them again. Or to answer the phone with a really abnormal greeting to see the reaction on the other end.

I'm also one of those people who tap you on your shoulder and when you turn around i'm on the other side .. i'm an annoying prankster .. so typically annoying that its funny.. i hope.

I prank order things at work .. just for the fun of it.

my earliest memory of pranking was colouring in my sisters favourite dress with an orange texta, and laughing at her for sitting in beans (haha) she cried and her favourite dress was ruined. I'm a horrible sister.

Pleonastic said:
...but not before labeling them 1, 2, and 4. Apparantly the teachers spent forever looking for the "third" one! :D

That is pure evil!

superb!!! :)

edit: speeling.

Last edited:
I remember when I was a kid, I was at the Easter show with my school and we found a public phone and started making prank calls.

The best was to some random informing them that the 10 tons of Lucerne hay they ordered was about to be delivered and where exactly did they want it put.

Now naturally it was desperately denied that it was there hay but we told them that it had already been payed for and would have to be left as we had other stuff to coillect...............Generally they were informed that it would be dumped on the nature strip.

Another oldie but a goodie I played on my mate...........I got a few people from work who i thought could act to ring my mate and simply say they were leaving a message for John and that he was to ring (insert random name here).

Now after a couple of days of this anmd probably about 8-10 calls, I got another mate from work to ring my best mate and tell him that his name was John and asked if there were any messages.............lol.............That night I laughed so hard when I asked him if he had any messages for me............lol.

hahaha i have a similiar 'prank' to muz. me and my friends were all at a party and we were still waiting on some people to arrive, one of these people being a guy that is a complete pathological liar whom we all couldn't stand. we thought it would be funny to cut up some sugar to make it look like powder and claim it was "awesome" md powder as a human experiment.... anyway the guy got there and straight away asked for some stuff. so he had some meth and then we got out our famous "md" powder which we told him we had already had some of. he railed a bit of it...claiming it tasted "nice and sweet" *lol* and then proceeded to "trip out" and "hallucinate" stuff for the rest of the night....our friends constantly said also "oh man you look fucked, must be that md powder"

we told him the next day...and he claimed it must have been the meth...best meth he had ever had....*lol*

drEaMtiMe*@# said:

another one that springs to mind momentarily is when a drunken me and my best friend (we were about 16 i think) decided to amuse ourselves on the walk back to my house (around 12am) by ringing every single persons door bell on the way. little shits we were, but sure made the trek home more fun :)

I did this at schoolies with two mates in 2000, on a drunken walk from Surfers back to Burleigh Heads where our motel was.

Instead of ringing doorbells we were pressing the intercom buttons at the locked gates on all the mansions...

Back in our first year of uni we had two lectures in one of those big lecture theatres. So after the first one I decided to steal the cordless microphone that the lectures use. You can pretty much figure out what happened in the second theatre. It end with one mad lecturer and a few of us singing that song from Top Gun.

THE LECTURE CANCEL PRANK

when i was at uni, one of my mates had a class where the lecturer set up a bulletin board, similar format to bluelight..

it was in sport, so people could go in there and chat about any sorts of sports, but there was also a section for class notes and notices...

so one day i hack in as the lecturer, and make a thread "NEXT TUESDAY'S LECTURE IS CANCELLED".
the lecturer logs in soon after me, and replies back "no its not students, its still on" why he didnt just delete my post is beyond me... but that made the prank even better... i log back in and type "STUDENTS, SOME SMARTASS IS PRETENDING TO BE ME, AND IS TRYING TO MAKE YOU ATTEND CLASS NEXT TUESDAY. TAKE IT FROM ME, THE CLASS IS CANCELLED, I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT APPOINTMENT".. anyway, this keeps going back and forth, with each of us claiming to be the real lecturer...

the result? my mate rocked up to class on the tuesday, and only three people were there (normally about 100 ppl in the class).. the lecturer walks in, goes "this is fucked.. if i ever catch that guy....."

^^^^LOL...!!! muzby you are the fucking man!!!!!! =D

One I forgot...when I was younger, we had a mannequin at home...I don't remember why, but that's not important. Anyway, I named her Anastasia (this is waaaay before Manastacia the songstress), and when it was late I would turn all the lights off and leave her in strange positions; sitting on the kitchen bench, on the toilet, in my brother's bed....the possibilities were endless....or would have been, until my brother got tired of having the shit scared out of him at 2am and ran over her in his panelvan. :(:(

Also, the BEST prank I've EVER DONE. Again, when I was a kid....I got sick of my brother scarfing all the food in the house (he was a massive stoner back then), so I got a pack of crunchie nuggets, some little rocks and some cooking chocolate. Me, my niece and my eldest nephew ate half the pack of crunchie nuggets, melted down the cooking chocolate, and then coated the rocks in melted chocolate and stuck them in the freezer for half an hour till the chocolate was solid again. We put the whole lot back in the open packet, then left the packet in the fridge, sitting innocently at the kitchen table playing Uno and waiting for my brother to come home.

He grabbed a handful of tasty chocolate nuggets and started chewing away on them, and it wasn't until we were pissing ourselves laughing that he realised they were rocks. LOL...

=D

Mwahahaha! Muzby and Raz, you guys are tops!

Aside from playing with people's heads a little, one prank I remeber involved coopting 2 of my housemates to do up our other housemate's room while he was away.

We inflated a packet of balloons, some water bombs and a couple of glitter-filled condoms and piled them all on his bed. (ramdom messages were written on some ballons, and other contained things like glitter, confetti and Minties). One housemate was an artist and had this model head (named Peta) which we propped up in the midst of the balloons in the middle of his bed.

Said housemate comes home at night, staggers into his room and nearly shits himslef at the shadowy image of someone sitting on his bed, before turning on the light and working it out. Funnyest bit was when he started bursting balloons, only to get glitter & confetti everywhere.

Speaking of glitter, I used to "glitter-bomb" letters to friends (yes, I actually used to write real letters once!). Fold letter neatly, insert copius amounts of glitter or foil confetti inside foldede letter, place in envelope and send. The unsuspecting reciever opens the letter and recieves a shiny shower of stuff that's impossible to get out of the carpet :)

Umm the last one I did was filling a coffee can full of homemade napalm and lighting it on fire in the middle of an intersection.
That and lighting off bottle rockets, roman candles and other things while drunk. So someone shouts it's 4 am I am trying to sleep and so we just keep shouting stuff back at him. Then later in the night we paintball his barn.

This is a good thread, I will come back and post more if I can thing of, or create, some more pranks.

This is the funniest thread I have read in awhile.

Also my friend got a condom, filled it with a bunch of water until it was huge and then put it in his sisters car for her to pop. So somehow he ends up popping it and water gets all over the car and himself.

The old freezeing and hacksawing a shaving cream container and putting it in a friends car was a lot of fun too.

A BIG thank you to MazDan and Muzby, You're pranks were absolutely classic. I laughed my head off!
You've motivated me into playing a few pranks on friends.

i have numerous stories from when i worked retail, so i'll share a a few..
RETAIL FUN

my first retail prank involves me changing my voice to sound like an old woman... i can do the best "excuse me"... it sounds very real... i'd do it, and my workmates would turn around, and most of them would actually be looking behind me for the old woman... i sorta had to stop it one time after a guy heard an "excuse me" from behind him, and without turning round just told me to fuck off... problem was it wasn't me... it was an actual old woman..... and considering i worked at myer, you know the types of old women you get in there....

other retail pranks involve the telephone..... whenever it got quiet, i used to start having real fun...

the first - one of my friends had been out all nite and had to come straight to work... she was supposed to finish at 3pm, and was hanging out for the end.... at 2pm, i called up and pretended to be the guy from personnell, telling her she had to go work in "miss shop" from 3 - 5.30... then at 3 when she said bye to go downstairs, i let her in on the joke....... thankfully she had a sense of humour...

the second- i was weekend manager, and got bored, so took one of the cordless phones into our back dock and called the store... i got put through to one of the guys i worked with (who was on a landline) and pretended to be a really agressive customer.... he stopped at one point and said "i'm gonna have to ask the manager about this" so i left the phone, and pretended to be doing work.. the guy came out and asked me about the guy on the phone and what he should do... so i gave him a solution... he gets back on the phone and starts telling me what the boss told him to say, so i replied "well your boss is a wanker! this is crap.. i want it fixed" (cant remember exactly wot my problem was at the time..) so the guy kept coming out to ask me, i'd tell him what to say and he'd go back out and get on the phone... this kept going on about 3 or 4 more times, till i walked out on the floor talking on the cordless, and walked right up behind the guy to let him in on the secret...... thankfully i was his boss, otherwise i may have had a difficult time removing the cordless phone from my ass...

^^^^ Thats brilliant mate..........It was bad enough living with my best mate cos we were always pulling pranks on each other.........but I think living with you would be hell.

the best one i have done was with a bunch of mates and 1 person sleeping (he can never stay up after 11 if he's had a few cones)
we were out camping and he fell asleep on the chair around the fire so i got some petrol on my finger and wiped a tiny bit on his top lip under his nose
we then all stood there with matches and threw a bucket of water over him and started flicking matches at him
he woke up all wet and all he could smell was petrol from it under his nose and us throwing matches at him,

he got up and ran very fast away screaming lol. took us a good 20 mins to convince he him we were not trying to kill him and it was only water

^^^ LOL @ Halo... yeah that is pretty funny I did that on few people already and their face is priceless after got the idea from this April Fools Day Pranks - I think I just lost some friends =D

Few months ago, a mate was telling me this prank he did on his workmate, and reading this thread got me inspired to do this silly lame prank on fellow work mate at work couple of days ago, as I was getting some cans of coke from the vending machine as this fellow workmate and myself take turns buying each other cans of coke for our ciggie breaks and I went to the bakery department and got some strong bakery grade food dye that they use for icing cakes, donuts and etc.. so I grabbed a blue dye, and poured a bit in his can of coke... and he drank the can of coke... and didnt realise his tounge was BLUE until he went to the bathroom about hour or so later... it was pretty amusing and funny sight working the whole shift with a BLUE tounge... hahaha! =D

Last Friday night ... I was one of the few people in the supermarket where I work as it was about midnight almost finished my shift, so I went to the bakery department and grabbed the food dyes again, got blue and red ones, and went to the Deli department as there was no one there as I work in the store room area, went over the Deli Department and poured the dye in one of these long thick rubber gloves they use for cleaning these ovens where they cook these BBQ chickens, I poured blue one in one glove and red in other glove, hehehe and I had this weekend off...

There's probably a pissed off employee now trying to figure out who the fuck put dye in these rubber gloves and ended up making his hands blue and red! LOL! =D