• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the best prank you ever pulled?

my friend's ex-husband owns a chicken farm in rural NSW, and she's planning to drive 4 hours to melbourne and 4 hours back with a rooster in her car, so i can feed it sedatives and chuck it in my boyfriends bed. when it wakes up it'll crow and he'll probably fall off the bed, or at least wonder what the hell he got up to last night!

also there's this one guy i really really hate and i've been randomly prank calling him for about 2 years, ordering pizzas and maxi taxis to his house, etc. and the other day i got a flier in the post for horse manure, cash on delivery.... MuAHAHAHAHA

Halo 99 said:
the best one i have done was with a bunch of mates and 1 person sleeping (he can never stay up after 11 if he's had a few cones)
we were out camping and he fell asleep on the chair around the fire so i got some petrol on my finger and wiped a tiny bit on his top lip under his nose
we then all stood there with matches and threw a bucket of water over him and started flicking matches at him
he woke up all wet and all he could smell was petrol from it under his nose and us throwing matches at him,

he got up and ran very fast away screaming lol. took us a good 20 mins to convince he him we were not trying to kill him and it was only water

Posted by Muzby
the mother of all pranks... 04-04-2003 17:10 (#885836)

for those who want to really push someone to breaking point...

when at a party/camping/get together, wait for the 1st person to fall asleep....

get some petrol and rub it just on the bit of the nose between the two nostrils.

throw a bucket of water over the person (this will wake them up)

they will be covered in liquid, and can only smell petrol, and therefore think they have been covered in petrol..

start flicking matches at them.

watch them run/scream/faint/shoot u etc etc...

anyone wanna go camping this weekend???

heh

Being a bit of an actor/director, I must admit we pulled some rippers out of yr 12 experimental theater class, one of my co-dependant brainchildren being..

the agent skit

To setting the scene:

First off, we had 6 "agents" dressed in dark suits with glasses and earpieces. Looked very much like your stereotypical "G-men" from any shadowy government organisation.

Secondly, we had our runner, who was dressed like a student who was carrying a briefcase and looking very shifty.

Thirdly, we had a planted waitress at a cafe, carrying a metal platter with teacups, saucers and the works for 2 people to have tea. dressed like you'd see at any cafe.

The plan:

The plan was for the student to walk up the main shopping plaza road, slowly with more agents starting to follow him. He'd sit down at a cafe and the agents would sit there, with newspapers which had giant (try 12"x12") holes cut in them that they could watch him through. Finally, after 5 agents were following him, he would start walking towards the police station, where our 6th agent would emerge and cause him to break into a run through a narrow alleyway between two cafes, crashing into our waitress and causing a very loud crash. As he started to run, we started getting maybe 200 people watching us from their seats at the nearby cafes. You'd be surprised too; out of nowhere, 6 big men in dark suits start chasing this student who's carrying a shiny metal briefcase. After being subdued to the ground by the 6 suited men, I picked up his briefcase, touched my hand to my ear and conferred with the rest of the agents and we all walked off in separate directions. I had the pleasure of walking back the way I came, with about 250-300 people watching you it's an eery experience. The best part of the whole prank? Hearing some skateboarders tell and old man who was asking them what happened "yeah, and suddenly out of nowhere these 6 dudes start chasing this one guy"

needless to say, it's the best bit of social-errorism i've ever pulled =D

haha, thats quality Nick.

I must admit, I do enjoy playing pranks on randoms.

Often in the city, a mate and I will just start pointing up in the sky at nothing in particular and chatting to each other in amazement............Its so funny to see how many others will actually look up to try and see what it is ur looking at.........lol........and then realise they have been had as there is nothin but blue sky........lol.

Back when I was in year 9 myself and my mates would like to take ciggarettes to school and sneak down next to the art block fo a smoke.
Anyways we started to notice that we were missing ciggys from our bags and we could'nt work out who was stealing them.
After discussions between myself and my best mates we decided that the only way we were going to catch the person was by rigging up a ciggy.
We shaved the heads off one box of matches and unpacked a ciggy and jammed it halfway up, then jammed the tobacoo back in.
For added measure I cut the string off a party popper and removed the little white explosive that's inside of it and we jammed that down the middle of the ciggy as well.
We stuck the ciggy into an empty packet and put it into my mates bag.
Lunch time came and we had somthing to eat then headed down to the designated smokers area next to the art block.
My mate discovered that someone had infact stolen his last 'ciggy' so we waited with baited breath.
This dodgy little girl came down and asked for a light and we gave her one. She had about two puffs of her ciggy then all of a sudden there was a loud "CRACK" like a cap gun and a rather large flame jetted out from her mouth!
We started to piss ourselves laughing and she was really freaked out so she went to the headmaster to tell him what happened.
Now this headmaster was an arsehole, he really like to inflict punishments on people and his response really suprised us.
He basically told her that it was her fault for going through peoples bags without permission and she had to deal with it.
He then came down with a grin on his face and asked us if we knew anything about what had just happened.
Of course we said no we did'nt and he just smiled and left it at that LOL

It should be noted that most JOKE files and some of the files from http://www.rjlsoftware.com/software/entertainment/ will be detected as a virus in your anti-virus scanner.

This is not to say that they are, I have downloaded files from Rjlsoftware and they have been fine but because of the annoying nature of some they become classed as malicious.

MazDan said:
I remember when I was a kid, I was at the Easter show with my school and we found a public phone and started making prank calls.

My parents both used to work until 5 so my house was the home of prank calls at least one afternoon a week ;)

*One of the best was to call the houses of other students in our year, talk to their parents and pretend we were from some radio station (normally 2WS) and tell them if they sang a song for 30 seconds, they'd win a prize. The next day we'd go into school and tell the kid that we'd heard their mum/dad singing on the radio the day before.

*Our year 12 muck up prank was a fun one. This involved a group of about 6 of my friends and I. During the night we cemented gnomes all over the school playground and in front of where the assembly took place every morning. We'd arranged with our year advisor for him to take the assembly that morning and halfway through we 'kidnapped' him, claiming we were representing the gnomes. We took him off to a friend's place and did a mock up hostage thing, tying him to an armchair that we'd previously souvineered from one of the staffrooms (some of the boys did this, I'm still not sure how they got the chair out without being noticed). We sent a ransom note back to the school with a polaroid of the year advisor all tied up. The principal freaked out and threatened to cancel our final assembly. Silly woman didn't get the irony of our request for no more homework for year twelve ever if they wanted the year advisor returned.

*At the BL xmas drinks in Sydney last year, I got ch0psy a good one... while he was tripping, I handed him a balloon full of air and had him convinced it was a hit of nitrous ;)

... and you shall never be forgiven for such...

i would try and work out a way to get you back, but there is no use, i wont be able to top it...

katmeow said:
*At the BL xmas drinks in Sydney last year, I got ch0psy a good one... while he was tripping, I handed him a balloon full of air and had him convinced it was a hit of nitrous ;)

Me and my friends were doing that saturday night just gone !

such a laugh watching them suck the "Gas" In amd laying back to endure the High =D

I guess one thing i've done at work was get this smart ass young blokes Scooter, putting it on a pallet, then getting the forklift out and putting his scooter on the roof of out factory =D

Pseudo G said:
Punching pin holes in a mates supply of condoms is always a recipe for hilarity.

I'm sure he will see the funny side after paying 18% of his wage for 18 years... some people are just so silly

Last edited:
I have this strange gift of being able to make people believe anything I say, dont know why... just do.

Probably not a prank, but a good example is today.. I told my girlfriend that there is a new shop that is an spin-off of Dan Murphys called Jan Murphys and that this shop caters solely to women and has thelargest collection of cruisers and ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages in the country.

I forgot to tell her i was shitting her and she told evryone at her work.. my bad!

eggman88888 said:
I have this strange gift of being able to make people believe anything I say, dont know why... just do.

Probably not a prank, but a good example is today.. I told my girlfriend that there is a new shop that is an spin-off of Dan Murphys called Jan Murphys and that this shop caters solely to women and has thelargest collection of cruisers and ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages in the country.

I forgot to tell her i was shitting her and she told evryone at her work.. my bad!
LOL!

I convinced my sister that fire engines had changed their colour to green. She told all her friends and they belevied her too! Hahaha.

In Melbourne we've got these tourist carriages that are pulled around the city by two horses...I had a couple of Sydney touristas convinced that a former Melbourne premier had passed a law that the horses on each carriage had to be the same color, otherwise they'd go nuts and attack each other; which is also why they all wear blinders, so they can't see what color their co-horse is.

When they finally started getting suss because of the amount of different colored horses, every time they asked about it, I'd be all like "OHHH the guy who drives that carriage is SO going to jail..."

Top thread! Muzby you're a diabolical genius :)

Back in primary school everyone had the same school bag and many people would wear it over one shoulder, leaving the other strap hanging. In yr 5 my class was on the second level so we would have to walk down the stairs all the time. Recognising the opporunity for hilarity I would subtley hook the loose bag strap onto the hand rail so that half way down where the rail is connected to the wall they'd get stuck and be wrenched backwards.

It worked the best when people were hurrying down the stairs. Probably not the safest thing ever... but no-one got hurt! hahaha

In high school everyone left the school via this long driveway and we super glued a dollar coin to the ground on the way out. I dunno how many fucken people would've stopped for that but some bugger eventually got it off.

Perhaps the funniest was also in high school and involving coins. There was a set of stairs which led up to the canteen from the quadrangle where we all sat during recess n lunch. So there was about 10 or of us yr 12 guys sitting at the top of the stairs and we'd put a few 20 cent coins on a the stair case and mind our own business, waiting for someone to goto pick it up.

At which point we'd turn point and yell "POVO!!!"

The reaction was pricless, scaring the shit out of some yr 7 kids hahaha.

anyway, ahh memories

Adikkal

Adikkal said:
Perhaps the funniest was also in high school and involving coins. There was a set of stairs which led up to the canteen from the quadrangle where we all sat during recess n lunch. So there was about 10 or of us yr 12 guys sitting at the top of the stairs and we'd put a few 20 cent coins on a the stair case and mind our own business, waiting for someone to goto pick it up.

At which point we'd turn point and yell "POVO!!!"

heh. First year uni when my friend and I were at Macquarie Centre he would always make me give him all my small change and we'd sit in front of Big W and roll small coins in front of people to see who would pick them up. One day this oldish lady chased this 10c coin that was rolling away from her for a good 5-10 seconds. Fuck it was funny. Although we always went back to uni going, 'my god we're so fucking lame.' Because of those wasted afternoons I now never pick up anything less than 50c cos I think someone will be watching.

My mum got caught when I was younger; someone had glued a dollar coin to the ground outside a pub, mum when to pick it up and when she couldn't she started trying to kick it quite viciously... until she heard laughter coming from inside the pub. Ahhh Windsor.

did a real bad prank once, was with a good mate who is older and responsible we were tanked and some how ended up sending a msg to his best mate saying he had just been driving drunk and ran over a little girl, sure enough straight away he rings back and as soon as my mate picked up the phone he started crying saying the cops are going to lock him up and how his life is ruined and so on, it got to the point where we turned to eachother and said na this is going to far.he wasnt to happy when we told him it was a prank... i thought it was pritty fu nny