• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the best pill you have ever had?

You think customs are that good hey?

95% (estimate) of stuff still slips through the ports.
They like to monitor it for a while though

Best ones that i remember(Had some other grouse ones that i can't remember the press of) were probably Pink Puma's but that was a few years ago now.

Its everywhere in Brisbane Im sure if you know someone. Pure as. Just the pressers are being very very greedy.

Hmmm I have a few favorite pills.

Brown clubs because they were a nice dose of MDA and MDMA, perfect combo and I found it on the ground in a nightclub lol.
Then it's a toss up between the beige RNs, Pink Playstations and the Orange Butterflies all such good pills.

I wish something like that would float around again but alas the pills with that kind of quality are long gone I feel...

2003 - Purple Zorros, mainly coz it was the first pill that i dropped whole.

totally agree the beige A's were one of the strongest pills i ever had! also the red 3's of 2003, the grey 4 leaf clover (shape of clover) from 2002, and a green CU from bout 2000 i think it was

Weren't the A's a Benji tribute press?

I remember dropping a wet beige A that felt like mud cake about 2-3 weeks before they really flooded the streets. We got 10 and they were all stuck together and a few weeks later the same pill was around, just as strong but lighter brown and hard.

Takes the gold for the worst tasting pill i've had but they rolled hard.

They didn't feel that clean so i'm not rating them as high as other pills but they were MEGA strong. Halfa was completely munting all of our girlfriends at the time and alot of people reported "smokey" viauals from them.

I dropped one after a white pink panther and a purple heart one night and the ears/lips of the girl i was with were flying off her head toward me. An effect i hadn't encountered before or since 8o

Reminded me of MDA visuals because i haven't experienced anything of the sort even on massive doses of MDMA.

the best and my first were the white naked lady G-spots. Nothing has compared to those except molly was pretty much the same.

but the mst fucked up i got were 2 green apples. I REALLY thought i was going to die. Like really.

Best pill i've ever had. I must admit, i don't know, but i'm going to say green apples 2006. maybe it was the festival, the excitement, but since then, im never really really impressed, i just have fun, and go home...

but molly, not thats the best "pill" i've ever had.

Blue/green astroboys in northern NSW 2007... mmm. Such a delicious clean high MDMA roll. Finding out a high school friend had died while off my face on one was not great though.

Beige A's hands down and also the Beige RN's of 2004/05 OMG so many good pills back in those days... Num num num num num

Blue/green astroboys in northern NSW 2007... mmm. Such a delicious clean high MDMA roll. Finding out a high school friend had died while off my face on one was not great though.

shit, having too many? mixing? any news about it online?