• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

The title says it. I'm looking for new and interesting music for rolling to. Please post your suggestions and links!!!!

I normally listen to lots of D'n'B and have been watching a lot of live dnb DJ sets lately on youtube. I must be in a rare mood tonight because I'm listening to dutch hardcore. Rotterdam Terror Corps to be exact. I'm not sure how much hardcore I can stand tonight. Please suggest something!!

Did you try the Chemical Brother's? as an ex hardcore type. DnB and dub are way better for guiding an experience. Even grime and reggae would have my preference.

Bluegrass beats Dutch hardcore out the water. So does grime. Search what fit's you best. maybe some Hinduistic influenced music.

I only flip so I mean try this?

a3911045973_10.jpg

I only flip so I mean try this?

a3911045973_10.jpg
Go for that laksmi song would be my advise.

But I will try to find your trance music from Calafornia sunrise, but ime that music genre is crap. Well this is actually not that bad.

'Alala' I am adjusting atm to the tempo changes. But its def ok.

Last edited:
I've been listening to lsdream, ganja white knight, and liquidstranger/watching their videos.

This was my favorite shit to roll to back in like 2005.

Dom and Roland
Dance all night VIP
Presented on AK1200's mix album At Close Range. I met AK1200 at a show in 2006. Cool guy.

@AutoTripper do you like Dom and Roland? I know you like old school breakbeats I didn't know how much you got into dnb

I live where the Kentucky Derby is located and AK1200, DJ Dara, Dieselboy, and Messinian were all here to party for Derby weekend in 2006. They all played a show at this tiny club called Main Street Lounge while they were here for Derby that was only billed as Dieselboy. I was shocked when all of Planet of the Drums was there!!

I was listening to DJ Dara's mix The Antidote on the way there. I got the chance tell him that, and also that I had named my cat after him. Lol

Around here Derby weekend is the biggest party there is. The bars used to even stay open until 5am on Derby weekends. So many people come from all around for Derby weekend.

"That's the anthem get your damn hands up, get them hands up, get them hands up!"

Representing me rolling my ass off circa 2004-5

I live where the Kentucky Derby is located and AK1200, DJ Dara, Dieselboy, and Messinian were all here to party for Derby weekend in 2006.
Fuck yes, what an excellent surprise pop-up appearance of the whole Planet of the Drums crew!
I was listening to DJ Dara's mix The Antidote on the way there. I got the chance tell him that, and also that I had named my cat after him. Lol
It's a classic mix.
Around here Derby weekend is the biggest party there is. The bars used to even stay open until 5am on Derby weekends. So many people come from all around for Derby weekend.
The Kentucky Derby is Decadent and Depraved

Fuck yes, what an excellent surprise pop-up appearance of the whole Planet of the Drums crew!

It's a classic mix.

The Kentucky Derby is Decadent and Depraved
Yep, Planet of the Drums show for like $10 at this tiny club billed only as Dieselboy. I got to speak with each of them individually and tell them how big a fan I was. Shook hands with them all. They were so cool.

Me and my buddy only had enough money to buy one x pill and the tickets that night so we split the one pill and didn't really roll which a bit of a bummer but we still loved the show!! Both big fans.

I've read the decadent and depraved many times. I've also read every book Hunter Thompson published. Did you know he's from my home town?

I have a tattoo of him holding a huge pistol with his birthday, death day, and his initials on my chest.

There were only like 50-60 people at that POTD show tops. It was crazy small and intimate considering they used to rock festivals of thousands.

Last edited:
@unodelacosa if you enjoy The Antidote then I would suggest at close range. Came out in 2003.

The whole album is on YouTube