• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

helped clean my parents house tonight. my dad was cleaning out a bunch of old shit in the bathrooms -he had two moderate surgeries over the course of a month a few months ago. Nothing serious but moderately painful so he got a decent script to last him the month and today he threw it away (24 30mg oxycodone left out of a 30 count bottle). I obviously took it out of the trash.

120mg oxy (spread out over a few dosages taken over 3 hours - titrating up as have not used opiates that much recently)
40mg hydroxyzine
200ug clonazolam
120mg dxm
bunch of weed.
a beer.

calling it a night.
lol what a score enjoy but is opiates and dissociatives good together, always read not to do them together. Like this i Read and plus the benzo's just be safe. But sure you know what you doing or your dosages and your tolerance.

DXM - CNS depression, difficult breathing, heart issues, hepatoxic, just very unsafe combination all around. Additionally if one takes dxm, their tolerance of opiates goes down slightly, thus causing additional synergistic effects.
Benzodiazepines - Central nervous system and/or respiratory-depressant effects may be additively or synergistically present. The two substances potentiate each other strongly and unpredictably, very rapidly leading to unconsciousness. While unconscious, vomit aspiration is a risk if not placed in the recovery position Blackouts/memory loss likely

But sure you know all this. But if that is a good nights rest then I'm all for it lol And also do you find hydroxyzine to help with sleep too?

I was thinking exactly how the fk am i going to sleep sober. Fell asleep about 11 up at 5am reading coffeeshroom talk about this 6 hour thing.

Im the same always nowadays. 5-6 hours and im awake. Only thing that keeps me in bed is a hangover and only because im dying usually.

I had no benzos some weed and was sober didnt drink last night but fell asleep suprisingly well.

Have you ever had the longer acting benzos @Coffeeshroom ?

I find only certain benzos knock me out and even then im awake in 6 hours....

What is triazolam is it similar to midazolam?

I was thinking exactly how the fk am i going to sleep sober. Fell asleep about 11 up at 5am reading coffeeshroom talk about this 6 hour thing.

Im the same always nowadays. 5-6 hours and im awake. Only thing that keeps me in bed is a hangover and only because im dying usually.

I had no benzos some weed and was sober didnt drink last night but fell asleep suprisingly well.

Have you ever had the longer acting benzos @Coffeeshroom ?

I find only certain benzos knock me out and even then im awake in 6 hours....

What is triazolam is it similar to midazolam?
i can get almost any benzo but thats if the pharmacies have stock, so many pharmacies are running out of stock and yeah triazolam is very close to midazolam, i either get which one is normally in stock as a quick acting benzo and then my normal mid range benzos like diazepam and bromazepam (clonazepam doesn't do much for me) As for long acting hypnotic benzos, Flurazepam is my favourite but has been out of stock for the last 3-4 months now, its just plain ridiculous and it's mostly got to do with logistics in our lockdown level and so on fucking everything up. So if i could i would get some Flurazepam with a quick acting one like triazolam or midazolam for quick onset and the flurazepam to carry me throughout the rest of the night that usually worked wonders and mostly gave me 8-10 hrs of proper rest, if i don't have to get up to go to pee that is lol

450mg tapentadol crushed up and parachuted.
1.75mg clonazepam
10mg diazepam

Feel alright might start chewing on a norspan patch.

got a couple of codeine tablets might add to the mix and a couple more Valium/clonaz/tramadol, but want to leave them for tomorrow.

Cut 40mg norspan bupe
Patch in half. Stuck half on and startechewing/sucking strips of the other half.

contemplating eating the last of my tramadol (3x50mg) and 2x30mg codeine tabs. Maybe another Valium.

try and get something tomorrow or try and have a sober day.

lol I fell asleep in an office chair until 4:50am in the morning in an awkward position and now have a stiff neck haha. hydroxyzine I take just to give the opiates more kick.

I am going to give the remaining 20 oxy pills to a buddy to hold. I have a hard enough time sitting on ODMST but these are different story. ill get 4 or 5 every now and then.

appreciate the concern man.
I hate falling asleep in weird positions. It happens alot to me when I'm on seroquel and zyprexa. I'll be sleeping like against the wall and all sort of weird shit.

Hydroxyzine is one of the main drugs they give out in treatment since they can't use benzos. It works alright for anxiety but it doesn't have a huge effect aside from making you a little tired like benadryl. I have since stopped taking it really cuz I'm on a few other meds already that make me tired enough.

100mg quetiapine
5mg olanzapine
Magnesium
L-glutamine
L-tyrosine

Watching the news for a minute, to be followed by an episode of Sons of anarchy, and then likely followed by me ptfo

8mg Suboxone a little bit ago
100mg quetiapine
5mg olanzapine
20mg baclofen
Magnesium
L-tryptophan
L-tyrosine
L-glutamine

The usual nightly cocktail, plus my Suboxone dose got upped so that had me feeling lots better. Gotta settle down to an episode of Sons of anarchy and then crash.

100mg quetiapine
5mg olanzapine
20mg baclofen
Magnesium
L-tryptophan
L-tyrosine
L-glutamine

Just had a long ass walk out to a meeting. Just settling down, gonna knock out my chores, watch some sons of anarchy, and then gonna hit the bed.

100mg quetiapine
5mg olanzapine
Magnesium
L-tryptophan
L-tyrosine
L-glutamine

Sitting on the front porch, smoking cigs and bullshitting on BL. Probably play some Pokemon pearl and read a little bit before crashing.

I will always enjoy a good pokemon game. I don't play that much anymore and never played online against other people that much.

I wish that it had a harder setting though - I know that if you breed / train up your pokemon the point is to go online to fight people or do some of the add on features they added in later games. But a "hard" setting would be nice.

The introduction of "master mode" for LoZ BoTW was a huge plus for me - I hope in BoTW2 they let you set it to the hardest setting out of the box vs having to beat it one time.
Right. It does get kind of mindless and simple at times. I've only got the first badge so far. I'm playing on an emulator on my phone, I'm not sure where my DS got off to. Just had the realization that I could do that. Also installed Chrono trigger, one of my all time fave RPGs.

Haven't graduated to any Zelda games yet but it's a good idea to get one.

When you get down to the last of your weed and its all schwagg or whatever you want to call it. Pretty gross actually can taste the resin but i know ive bought worse before 🤣

When you get down to the last of your weed and its all schwagg or whatever you want to call it. Pretty gross actually can taste the resin but i know ive bought worse before 🤣
Those nasty little Scooby snacks

Seeing as benzo's are mostly out of stock at the pharmacies i just got some alzam, bromazepam and diazepam the last few days, anyhow last night was just

2mg alzam
20mg diazepam
lots of weed

gave me a good 6 hrs again and then the tossing and turning started and with the stiff muscle it ain't fun. The night before i only had weed and 30mg diazepam and 1mg alzam in the night when i woke up again with a blunt. Always helps for an extra hr or 2 of sleep.

100mg quetiapine
5mg olanzapine
Magnesium
L-tryptophan
L-tyrosine
L-glutamine

Just munched down some crunch berries, having a cig before I hit the bed

I am very jealous 😍
Same.

Fuck all for me. I had like a triple white rum and pepsi and a cig few hours earlier. Made me feel kinda sleepy. Think i dozed off a bit, now im wide awake (its 3:55am). Its my own fault for sleeping in all day ffs.

Wish i had some sleepers. I swear i say this every time im in this thread but i REALLY need to stock up lol. Haven't got any more booze either. Think I'm gona get up and have another cig out of boredom/restlessness. Probably be counter productive though, oh well.

I'm hoping to score K again later today, its always a little extra fun when you're sleep deprived, maybe this is meant to be, lol

100mg Quetiapine
5mg Olanzapine
Magnesium
L-tryptophan
L-tyrosine
L-glutamine

Playing some Chrono trigger on the phone for a bit before I eventually crash