• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

~100mg of edibles, followed by 180mg of IR DHC, ~1g of cherry pie, oh and a small joint soaked in freshly bled poppy blood. I'm sure there's better ways to smoke it if you have a mass of opium, but this was just a by product from cutting down poppies that I didn't want to see go to waste. So I got smearing :LOL:

I’m at the point where I’m only getting paradoxical effects from stimulants. So I expect I’ll smoke half w bowl of crystal and go straight to sleep immediately.

100mg Quetiapine
5mg Olanzapine
Magnesium
L-tryptophan
L-tyrosine
L-glutamine
1tspn Awa Moi kava kava

Just got home from a memorial for a fallen comrade. It was nice seeing everybody, but under bad circumstances.

100mg Quetiapine
5mg Olanzapine
L-tryptophan
Magnesium

Gotta go to court in the morning. Slightly dreading it, but I don't think I have too awfully much to worry about. We'll see how it goes, wish me luck, say some prayers.

16mg Suboxone
1.2g Gabapentin
50mg Hydroxyzine

Court went about as well as I could have ever hoped for. Feeling really blessed and optimistic. Working the overnight shift tonight, so I'm mentally gearing up for that.

Pretty unremarkable night so far. I'm kinda jet lagged chilling at another time zone, I actually took out my "emergency stash" and snorted a small line of crystal to spice things up. It's very very rare for me to take long lasting stimulants past 7-8pm but I guess tonight is one of those times, unfortunately I can't go out right now due to covid restrictions and my friend couldn't bring me the weed I asked for. I only have a small amount of drugs with me but that's alright.

1750mg Soma (large dose), got me feeling like a wet noodle and relaxed. Gotta close one eye to type lol. Soma’s are nice cause they don’t show on drug tests (which I may have one coming up). Also took 120mg Adderall earlier. Oh and also 1mg clonazepam. It’s a good mix.

100mg Quetiapine
5mg Olanzapine
L-tryptophan
1tspn instant Kava

Sleep schedule is adjusting to the night shifts, going to hit the sack around 430 this am, hoping i don't sleep in too crazy awfully late so i can get some things done tomorrow

I’m at the point where I’m only getting paradoxical effects from stimulants. So I expect I’ll smoke half w bowl of crystal and go straight to sleep immediately.
Yeah I have to save a bit for 11pm so I can actually fall asleep by midnight. Last week I slammed on two separate occasions just to fall asleep immediately after the rush ended

Yeah I have to save a bit for 11pm so I can actually fall asleep by midnight. Last week I slammed on two separate occasions just to fall asleep immediately after the rush ended
It’s funny. I haven’t had any meth for 2 days and now I’m having trouble sleeping.

100mg Quetiapine
5mg Olanzapine
L-tryptophan
1tspn instant kava

Trying to wind down, but i'm not quite tired yet after sleeping in for so long. I'm thinking I'll have another little drink of kava and possibly watch some more animal kingdom

Just took 3.5g of kratom.
I'm about 4h into a mushroom trip, the visuals are mostly over but the mental side is still here. I've spent the whole trip inside but I'd like to step outside right now, the darkness of the night is kinda triggering a very primitive fear though. Not sure if I should "fight" it and go outside or if I should listen to the fear... Oh shit, that's life in a nutshell.

Well i just got home after a few drinks with mates after a long day, so my night cap is

10mg nitrazepam
5mg valium
1 joint
400mg gabapentin
1x mybulen
3mg kratom

Hope for a good nights rest, sweet dreams to all.

tonight its gonna be

5mg cyclobenzaprine
300mg prgab
d8

gonna sleep through budah alarm in the am
been stressing on internet reliability (got hardwired cams but dvr is connected by lan) since monday. "techs" been out a couple times and tired of them "fixin" shit and doing nothing pattin theirselves on the back. i did point out that their system wasnt grounded... they pointed at the groung connected to a splitter and i in turn pointed out that that splitter in no way was connected to the line i was using. oh ok. i got it grounded at least. damn.
found a work around for my issue so fuck em. tired of talkin and being the nice host when they dumb ass cant do shit mfs.

sorry man.
gonna sleep great tonight and into the am... ;)
t-1:05