• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Here I am once again at rock bottom I don't think my life's ever gonna improve.. sorry to moan but when your this low no one gives a damn if you live another night or not ☹️☹️☹️

sorry things are shit. you mentioned getting on methadone. IS there any possibility of getting your dose up to help you get stable?
Nah I ain't doing that mate cus it just means more work for the future I might be at rock bottom but after being in this shite for so long you learn things like not to repeat the same mistake again and again I've just gotta keep trying and trying

If you're on 30mg if you upped to 50 or 60 you wouldn't feel the h so it would hopefully stop you using on top.
Or even better get on subutex instead. 4mg is all you would need on 30mg meth. Of course you'd need to go 2 days minimum without your meth which will be hard.
Wish I'd stayed on subutex.

Sober - Promethazine 50mg or Diphenhydramine 100mg / Mirtazapine if don't have any in stock.
MDMA - Diazepam 2mg and Promethazine 100mg
LSD - Diazepam 5mg and Mirtazapine 7.5mg or Phenobarbital 60mg
Speed - Phenobarbital 60mg
Cocaine - Diazepam 2mg and Diphenhydramine 50mg

I have little vials all labelled up with the right dose so I can just take it post sesh

Yesterday I took a combo spread out 4mg Etizolam, 7mg Alprozolam, 5mg klonopin 750mg soma and just before I went to bed 25mg of seroquel.

Because Sunday my anxiety goes into overdrive so I have to start preparing early in the day, so by the time it's time to sleep I'm knocked out already.

Gonna sleep real real really good in a few minutes ....just what the doctor ordered...rather...just what i ordered from the doctor :) only to get woken up at 10am but i will easily fall back asleep
ahhh good times ahead
:)

Gonna sleep real real really good in a few minutes ....just what the doctor ordered...rather...just what i ordered from the doctor :) only to get woken up at 10am but i will easily fall back asleep
ahhh good times ahead

ahhh good times ahead

Good that you're sticking to ,2mg diazepam. Try and keep it that way!
I find it very difficult to get hold of Benzos from my GP so I savour them. I was once given some Buccal Midazolam from a friend they was expired and he got new ones, I can fully see why people get hooked on them it was one of the best experiences I have ever had on a Benzo.

I find it very difficult to get hold of Benzos from my GP so I savour them. I was once given some Buccal Midazolam from a friend they was expired and he got new ones, I can fully see why people get hooked on them it was one of the best experiences I have ever had on a Benzo.
Yeah they're lovely to start with but once tolerance grows you take them to feel normal and if you run out... anxiety galore and seizures if you're badly addicted.

Hey there

First i haven't touched any gabapentinoids in a while so decided to get some yesterday. So i got a blister pack of 10x 150mg pregabalin. Anyhow from 5ish the afternoon i took 300mg with 12mg bromazepam and an hour later another 300mg with 6mg bromazepam and 30 min odd later 1mg alzam. by 7pm i was out of it, walking around like a zombie and mumbling. I passed out on the front lounge couch and slept dead till about 1am and then stumbled to my room where i just directly passed out again till just after 6am this morning with a hangover and stumbling still.
So then took a drive and got me some uppers for the day. Lol my tolerance was way down with that pregabalin, forgot how hard it can actually hit you at times especially with benzos added lol. Anyhow my night fix

I seem to still be having antipsychotic withdrawal syndrome effects. Possibly triggered by meth plus ket the other day. Seeing if clonidine and valium make the evening tolerable. Nothing else available besides going back on the AP’s. My receptors fucked. The lot of them.

Baked AF atm and loving it and also just chomped down some

1mg alzam
12mg bromazepam
150mg pregabalin.

Just light and easy. Should give me a good 4-5 hours with the weed i just had.

Chat in a bit.