• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Fasted all day, and then eventually some chicken n rice 1 sprite to further my fasting, especially with the rice. I REALLY wish I wasn’t allergic to valerian 😢

got 10-11 hours of sleep tho 😀

cigs

☕️ 2 cups of my absolute addiction to strong black coffee/caffeine

75mg dph

11mg Clonazepam staggered at 3mg at a time every 1 and a half hours cuz of my metabolism and I always peak around there, started watching a podcast until my sleeping dose, which was 5mg. I needed .5mg SL to help knock me out, but hey it worked lol

(I try not to SL too much for my dental health)

Ive always had terrible sleeping problems it was taking 100mg of seroquel, a couple cups of alcohol and a cigar to put me to bed. Did that for about a year and then got ed from the seroquel. Dropped the seroquel and now I can get hard and fuck again but go sometimes 3 days with no sleep. Im not sure what to do now. I really want to try ghb or gbl but cant read through the subliminals to tell which cleaner contains them and which doesn't. I just dont wanna go back on that seroquel. Does anyone else use GBL as sleep aid?

Last night-

25oz %8 alc
Bowl of meth throughout night
Really good weed
Marb red cigs

200mgs hordenine
1500mgs phenylethylamine
2.6 grams phenibut ( split into 2 doses )
Smoked couple hits of meth
1500mgs magnesium l threonate
100mgs l theanine
1500mgs magnolia bark extract
40mgs methadone
Good weed
Winston black cigs
Vit-c, niacin, vit-d3
Debating on drinking a lil vodka

Edit: taking 2-3 drinks of vodka

Last edited:
Last night was a fuckup. i went to bed at 7pm only under the influence of weed and booze. Slept till 12am and was wide awake again, so i started with benzos and gabapentinoids, Long story short, i went through the following the whole night till 6am and then just got up
First initial dose was:

00:00 - 12mg bromazepam, 10mg valium 400mg gabapentin, 15 mg flurazepam and 50ml brandy to wash it down.
01:40 - woke up restless and had - 6mg bromazepam, 10mg valium, 400mg gabapentin, one bong hit.
02:58 - same shit and had - 15mg flurazepam, 6mg bromazepam, 10mg valium, 400mg gabapentin and .5mg alzam
04:37- woke upset irritated as hell - 6mg bromazepam. 10mg valium, 400mg gabapentin and .5 alzam
06:00 - woke up and then had another dose of - 6mg bromazepam, 400mg gabapentin, .5mg alzam

after that i waited a while and had my morning fix but with all these benzos still in my system, my morning fix is hitting hard. But Also to note i had no hangover effect really this morning

so the total for the night was:
36mg bromazepam
40mg valium
2000mg gabapentin
30mg flurazepam
1.5mg alzam

and yet all i had was broken sleep right through the night, everytime i woke i would redose with some more benzo and gabapentin. meh i dont understand this. if only the pharmacy had midazolam or triazolam that i wanted when i was there yesterday.

Last edited:
gonna go back to the pharmacy today as its delivery day and make sure i get some midazolam and triazolam for tonight. and more flurazepam, have found 15mg at a time doesnt break that barrier for me, a once off 30mg dose with some triazolam or midazolam will do the trick better for me from past experiences.

I've been addicted to opioids for 10 years now. My drug of choice was iv Dilaudid. The rush was out of this world.
However there were weeks where my good friend would go up to visit his "family" up in Maryland and he would come back with some beautiful white powder heroin.
The rush after a shot and the amazing high that lasted hours. Mmm going to sleep wraped in that warm high knowing I had a bag for the next day too. Bliss.
Of course the evil these drugs bring far outweighs those good moments. No more Heroin or Dilaudid these days. The lows were low and the highs were, well, HIGH 🤤

well my night fix yesterday was more or less the same just approached or did it a bit differently. So it went like this

18:00 - 10mg valium
19:00 - 10mg valium, 6mg bromazepam, 400mg gabapentin
20:00 - 10mg, 6mg bromazepam, 400mg gabapentin
21:00 - 10mg valium, .50mg triazolam, 400mg gabapentin
Fell asleep roughly 15 min later and slept till about just past 3am so got a fairly good sleep for about 6hrs roughly. And no tossing or turning during, just a nice sleep ( fucking yeah! )
03:00 roughly - 6mg bromazepam, 50mg triazolam, 400mg gabapentin and a shot of vodka
fell asleep again till 7am ish, a little more tossing and turning but not so much.

so not to bad only woke up twice and got 10 hrs of decent sleep and no tossing and turning maybe ( except a bit here and there ) the fact i took my benzo so early and stacked them up with other things and then using triazolam just before bed works good. I have midazolam that im going to try tonight, replacing the triazalom but keeping the rest same, pity they had now flurazepam yesterday to add to the mix.

Anyhow, actually had some decent unbroken sleep for a change.

50mg methadone
800mg cimetidine
300mg mag glycinate
300mg relora
200mg L-theanine
100mg caffiene
500mg gaba ( supplement )
500mg taurine
Lots of weed
Roll your own cigs

Nodding the F out feeling good.
Definitely still feeling the phenibut i took yesterday. This stack i just took kicked the phen back in.

Edit: woke up out of a blissful nod and walked down to the store and got a 25oz %8 beer. Currently drinking it on my walk home.
May stop at the park on my way home and finish this beer next to the river.

Last edited: