• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

@Bella Figura H as far as my knowledge goes is all from Asia, reason why we call it "Thai White". As for crystal aka "tik" in the beginning it was cheap but now expensive plus i do believe a lot of meth in S.A is home brewed not imported, not saying we don't have imported meth but from most of my fishing it is locally produced and the meth here is very strong. Im not a upper person but can tell you the few times i used it, it kept me up for days and then made me super paranoid and almost psycotic in away. And here we get yellow and blue meth. One water based and the other oil based. But yeah overall and to get to the point, H is still good and prices have stayed more or less the same but crystal prices have increased from what i heard from mates and also quality has gone down.

The smell you couldn’t get off anything for days/weeks

I remember being in a club and someone I knew came and said hello as he hugged me then he said "you're on Mephodrone ain't you" I'm like "yeah how did you know that" he said "I can smell it"

That's how I knew people could smell it on you lol

Last night-

1000mg phenibut
70mg dxm
300mg magnesium glycinate
200mg ltheanine
300mg relora
500mg gaba (the supplement not the drug)
20mg methadone
Pint of vodka and a beer
Lots of weed and cigs

Last night-

1000mg phenibut
70mg dxm
300mg magnesium glycinate
200mg ltheanine
300mg relora
500mg gaba (the supplement not the drug)
20mg methadone
Pint of vodka and a beer
Lots of weed and cigs

careful with the alcohol mixing with methadone / phenibut / (if you take benzos). Not that you are gonna OD, but when you stop or get so deep into drinking coming off will be hellish. The alcohol consumption will creep fast. Cold turkey methadone and alcohol was the most intense withdrawal ever. Still aint right and been months without a drink. The blitzing of gaba is like the worst thing you can do. Does quadruple liver / blood sugar damage too.

Quick sandwich w/ cheese and chillis.
Pint water with 50ml apple cider vinegar and 30ml lemon juice plus effervescent vitamin C (1000mg) with zinc
Handful of other vitamins n supps
2 cloves of garlic
3.75mg zopiclone
50mg dph

Even after chewing the garlic and then eating carolina reaper sauce i can still taste the zopiclone already lol

Already kinda tired but feeling like might get a 2nd wind, if i dont sleep soon I'm gona get up n have a cig and have more zop+dph

Edit:i got up to have a cig as i can feel the sleepers kicking in and i like smoking at this stage.
Also applied some deep heat to both my thighs as I'm a little sore from doing a few IM shots of K in each one mon/tues

Last edited:
Even after chewing the garlic and then eating carolina reaper sauce i can still taste the zopiclone already lol

So funny I'm one of the people that can't taste zopiclone and chew them up lol

But sominex in the UK is promethazine and eurgh them tablets are bitter and get stuck in my throat, I've had my fair share of pills and those ones have to be one of the worst, think I took to much promethazine last night, well what to do when something stops working, take more lol, nope that caused more heart palpitations

@Fairy of the Flowers mate, i swear you're your own worst enemy sometimes haha. Why are you chewing them up? Pills work better if you swallow them whole so they can make it to your digestive tract in one piece where your mucous membranes are and start to dissolve/absorb there, or so I've been told is the case by nurses with paracetamol and ibuprofen anyway.

Can't believe you can't taste zopi. I'm sure they would work better if you swallow them too, i think its something to do with the stomach acid eating some of them up, hence why they have a coating, so they can make it thru the stomach before starting to dissolve 👍

careful with the alcohol mixing with methadone / phenibut / (if you take benzos). Not that you are gonna OD, but when you stop or get so deep into drinking coming off will be hellish. The alcohol consumption will creep fast. Cold turkey methadone and alcohol was the most intense withdrawal ever. Still aint right and been months without a drink. The blitzing of gaba is like the worst thing you can do. Does quadruple liver / blood sugar damage too.
Ive actually been on a fairly high dose of methadone for 5-6 years now so 20mg aint shit for me. I metabolize methadone faster than most people so im prescribed an am dose and a pm dose. Im suppose to take 70mgs at night but i don't anymore.

mate, i swear you're your own worst enemy sometimes haha. Why are you chewing them up? Pills work better if you swallow them whole so they can make it to your digestive tract in one piece where your mucous membranes are and start to dissolve/absorb there

Really lol, I bite them in half not actually chew them up completely lol, I'll just swallow them whole next time as what you said makes sence, and maybe that's why I need 3 or 4 of the 7.5mg a time lol

300mg Quetiapine
50mg Hydroxyzine
And Some Menthol ciggies

Hope to catch some z's soon, even if I don't have jack shit to do tomorrow it'll still be nice to sleep a bunch