Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: Cream Gravy? | deficiT
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Fairy of the Flowers

Bluelighter
@Hylight The post took like 5 days to arrive with my K last time though, that disappointment everytime the post doesn't arrive is harsh lol, so I'm not counting on it but I'll still I'll be meerkating out my window for the postman in a few hours lol

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
@Hylight The post took like 5 days to arrive with my K last time though, that disappointment everytime the post doesn't arrive is harsh lol, so I'm not counting on it but I'll still I'll be meerkating out my window for the postman in a few hours lol
Ah I remember those feels
I used to walk around town to find the guy with the red trolley if the post was late

Can you get wickr again?

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I fucking loved methodrone though and it's similar like I said
Mephedrone! Aka bubble, mcat, meow meow, plant food, "drone is 4methylmethcathinone iirc aka 4MMC that shit was naughty. I did so much. Did u ever mix it with k? I used to crush and premix it in wraps 50/50 then go pub/club get pissed and sniff my hybrid ketadrone.

Mephedrone is not to be confused with methedrone which has completely different effects.
I dont think methodrone is a drug it's some music album according to google

Everybody spells that shit wrong lol

Fairy of the Flowers

Bluelighter
4.30am, sober and I'm wide awake ffs

Its fucking shite and no can't get wickr it's rubbish and trying to limit by social media lol

You went looking for the post man hahaha but he can't give you post it needs to go into your letterbox, unless yours knows you that well lol, one of mine does, and when he started calling me by my name I thought "how the fuck does he know my name, oh yeah it's on my parcels and envelopes lol"

Did u ever mix it with k?

No but that sounds lush lol, didn't do much K back then though but heard you mention ketadrone before though lol

Mephedrone is not to be confused with methedrone which has completely different effects
Just me miss spelling it as lol I thought it was like methodone with an R in it haha

And it's similar to methamphetamine so thought m-kat was spelt methodrone lol

sub21lime

Bluelighter
So far-

Meth(smoking)
Weed/Hash
800mgs phenibut
400mgs magnolia bark extract
3 grams ashwagandha root
Cigs

Fairy of the Flowers

Bluelighter
Decaf Earl Grey tea
7.5mg mirtazapine
Will have 2 zopiclone at bedtime and see how I go neck more if don't fall asleep within half hour as I really need to make them last longer this time

ashwolf22101

Bluelighter
Running with the wild horses in ketamine land
Most likely just some klonopin along with other non-fun ones (lamotrigine, topamax, vraylar). Was thinking of doing a Subutex along with some cyclobenzaprine tonight, but I took an Adderall earlier and those would counteract... sigh. Might go smoke some CBD weed cause this adderall comedown is starting to really suck- I took 90mg, which is a good bit :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm out of nicotine and WD'ing for the first time from nic. So that's also fun....

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
Decaf Earl Grey tea
7.5mg mirtazapine
Will have 2 zopiclone at bedtime and see how I go neck more if don't fall asleep within half hour as I really need to make them last longer this time
I got some nasty k last night just posted a warning in the new uk ket thread

Young n inebriated

Bluelighter
Haven’t been able to sleep, but so far 7 strong cups of coffee to up my anxiety to make my alprazolam more euphoric

and very randomly, fell into some pharma grade alprazolam, I got 55 Y 21 2mg payed *snip* a piece but I’m willing to to be safer, knowing it’s straight from a pharmacy

-great sex
-caffeine
-marijuana 6-7 grams of high grade Indica
-tobacco 3/4 of a pack
-Alprazolam 10mg
-marijuana 3-4 more grams

probaby gon smoke some more and eat

smoked two more cones and still can’t sleep, ig I’ll smoke more🙄 good thing I got a quarter pound

Last edited by a moderator: