• DC Moderators: VerbalTruist | ghostfreak | Perforated
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC
Staff member
Coffee x 2
100mg Modafinil followed by 50mg a few hours later.
100mg Tramadol but I regret that so not taking anymore.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
1mg brom
2.g kratom
coffee
cigs

dosing that beno as it seems to have some very mucsle relaxing properties and on it my back is still tricky but walkin fine without pain. strange. now when i first get up its a different story in th AM.

its not the krat, coffee or cigs i can tell ya that.

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: TDS, NSADD, S&G
Staff member
16mg Suboxone
30mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
100mg Hydroxyzine
600mg Gabapentin
20mg Baclofen
Molokai coconut Bai drink

Had my psych doctors appointment this morning. I told him my ADHD symptoms had returned and that I was struggling with school/work, and he gave me a script for Vyvanse. I have only taken it once or twice before, I was originally prescribed Adderall so that's what I'm more familiar with.

But so far, so good with it. I already feel sooooooo much better than I've been feeling the past couple months. I'm incredibly grateful to have a decent doctor.

btechlc

Bluelighter
30 mg of thc via gummies. Traveling last five days.

Ready to get back to my stash. Have oxy and a new batch of odmst that is the best I have ever ordered.

I have been good about not touching opiates for a few months... I am really eyeing a few hundred mg of odmst and or oxy + a small benzo dose once I get home.

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Feeling good and feeling proud 7 days since I touched any H so I treated myself to some which I know i shouldn't really but sometimes you have to dance with the devil.

I have a lot of stress irl ATM, unrelated to drugs and of course the heroin (+ a fat spliff) has helped me forget all about it but the heroin is so easy to take or leave it's amazing after all the time I've had off it which is nearly 2 months, not including 5 seperate days I had some I'm finally starting to see a big difference I feel like a part of me a part of me that I thought was lost forever has started to heal and that part of me isn't happy that using today but it isn't as angry as normal because of how stable i am.

But I will make it up after this is gone at which point I will continue my abstinence my next target is a whole month with no use AT ALL even if I think it will help because it's just one day nope after my short break I'm going straight back except this time I'm gonna be even stricter and tougher on myself.

Peace and love to everyone friend or none friend I am human and asy fellow humans I wish you ALL good fortune prosperity and natural joy.❤️

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
16mg Suboxone
30mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
100mg Hydroxyzine
600mg Gabapentin
20mg Baclofen
Molokai coconut Bai drink

Had my psych doctors appointment this morning. I told him my ADHD symptoms had returned and that I was struggling with school/work, and he gave me a script for Vyvanse. I have only taken it once or twice before, I was originally prescribed Adderall so that's what I'm more familiar with.

But so far, so good with it. I already feel sooooooo much better than I've been feeling the past couple months. I'm incredibly grateful to have a decent doctor.
Deficit you cunt I know you must have seen my email by now 😡😡😡 seriously though I take it you obviously don't think I'm suitable... You could atleast give me the courtesy of responding mate :(

deficiT

Staff member
Deficit you cunt I know you must have seen my email by now 😡😡😡 seriously though I take it you obviously don't think I'm suitable... You could atleast give me the courtesy of responding mate :(
Your message about the application for CD right? I got it, it's still in consideration phase, I'm waiting on the mods. I would have messaged you back but you locked the message so I couldn't respond.

deficiT

Staff member
16mg Suboxone
30mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
Frosted flakes

Downloaded a couple cool older games for my laptop yesterday, Jade empire and dragon age 2. Class is all online today so I don't have to go in, will likely just chill and play some games for a bit.

Bad Obsession

Bluelighter
100mg afghan #3
40mg diazepam
500mg soma

Went 4 days without any H this time so I'm getting there & at least the amount I take hasn't increased any 👍🏻

deficiT

Staff member
16mg Suboxone
30mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine

Watching a movie for the house group called Four Good Days. It's about a girl that struggles with addiction, and her relationship with her mother. It's pretty good so far! I love Mila Kunis

Shinji Ikari

Bluelighter
Spinach and tofu with a pita bread and a black coffee. I've been smoking too much weed lately so I'm saving it for the evenings and I'm off work and uni for now so taking a break from the dex as well.

Got a trippy weekend planned so I'll enjoy the break while I can!

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
1.mg brom
2.5g ktayom
coffee
cigs

some gummy d8 thc and some cbd gummies
went back ang ot a valid optoin re: that bunk ass delta 8 vape pen.
almost made 500usd but dude was too scare to walk outside to prove a bet we "made". lol
satisfied with outcome but that 500 coulda gone a long way right now....