• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 drops of my home - produced tincture of opium (aka good old - fashioned laudanum) which I make very concentrated, will float me through the day just nicely up until lunchtime.
I rarely have it during the week ; today I made an exception.

So stoned. All day. I think it was the particular bud I detached from it's curing stem.

I never intended to sleep then, I had kava to shake up.

Came to with amanesia city. Was blurry for hours, eyes not wanting to stay open.

I know it was some tasty vaporizer hits prior to my "passing" (out lol).

Stupid strong weed.

But my Etizolam bottle, run out minus little oil need to make more.

The bottom edge rim inside the bottle was white caked though with settled powder.

I stirred it all loose. Added touch olive oil.

I only took 1 ml Etiz oil earlier. But inside the syringe (oral) it looked like a line of ketamine.

So much visible white.

I might have, probably took a huge dose.

1 ml should be 3.3 mg's.

My head tells me, it must have been 15. But from sight, possibly 20-30 mg's.

Like, aiming to talke say, 60 mg's Diazepam equiv max, possibly 330 mg's.

I'm going to take minute, for now ungaugable doses, just look for basic relief.

Messy day. So high on amazing weed, edibles and kava too.

Just realized that its the first day of overwatch playoffs 😁
So i shot 0.8mg bupre in my fist veins. Saving benzos for later.
Its 5:15 here but watever...
About to make some quality tea And then its SNUS TIME

Definitely accidentally overdosed on Etiz yesterday.

I've no idea the concentration of the oil left. My supposed 3.33 mg's yesterday, I'm pretty sure was over 30 mg's.

That's the risk with non oil dissolving powders and volumetric dosing.

I've done it before when there were clumps of powder.

Now I take care to pulverise the powder in a tiny bit of olive oil when weighing up & measuring as it clumps then, and is impossible to break up in a full oil's worth.

All I needed to do was keep stirring the bottom back into the oil. Shaking does nothing to loosen the accumulating powder clinging to the bottom glass like a white ring.

I'm sure I have never taken a single benzo dose that big before. Or even in a day. 30 mg's easily by effects.

I just took 0.25 ml, one quarter, and no unevenness so I can gauge it now.
Messy. I won't let that error take place again now though and was just another knock on of high stress, disorder and consequent absent mindedness.

16mg Suboxone
30mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine

Going to a noon meeting. Had to bite the bullet and buy civilization 6 on the switch. I just needed to be able to play it on the run, too 🤣

16mg Suboxone
30mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
1.5g phenibut

Had told myself I wasn't gonna dose the phenibut two days in a row, but I sorta passed out last night and wasn't able to really enjoy it. Plus it's my birthday and I just wanna chill. After doing two days in a row I'll skip it for a few days and that should be fine.

16mg Suboxone
30mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
1.5g phenibut

Had told myself I wasn't gonna dose the phenibut two days in a row, but I sorta passed out last night and wasn't able to really enjoy it. Plus it's my birthday and I just wanna chill. After doing two days in a row I'll skip it for a few days and that should be fine.
Happy Birthday, Deficit. Hope it's a good one.

16mg Suboxone
30mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
1.5g phenibut

Yes...very happy...14th? (I was gnna say 12 lol.😉)

Best B day & general wishes to you.

Just trying to wake up here with strong coffee, plus cannabis vapor after a sleepy car journey and kava + etiz earlier for nerves comatised me a bit.

It passed journeying we tiook, but need to enliven now.

Have a bash mate. Enjoy Civilisation 6 too, be a good ruler inow lol.

Yes...very happy...14th? (I was gnna say 12 lol.😉)

Best B day & general wishes to you.

Just trying to wake up here with strong coffee, plus cannabis vapor after a sleepy car journey and kava + etiz earlier for nerves comatised me a bit.

It passed journeying we tiook, but need to enliven now.

Have a bash mate. Enjoy Civilisation 6 too, be a good ruler inow lol.
Hah, close. 29 actually. Thanks though. Yeah, I was going to war with this one other npc, but he started kicking my ass a bit so I backed off a bit. I think from now on I'll just try to focus on building up.

Hah, close. 29 actually. Thanks though. Yeah, I was going to war with this one other npc, but he started kicking my ass a bit so I backed off a bit. I think from now on I'll just try to focus on building up.
Wow at the thought- you still have your whole life ahead. And you have done so well to solidify your mind, decided what you want, and set about achieving it very proactively and with commitment too.

Do be careful on the battlefield lol.

16mg Suboxone
30mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
1.5g phenibut

Belated Happy Birthday mate! On my last psychiatrist appt. I asked (big mistake) for Abilify and therefore by default was refused it, should have known better, ended up with ziprasidone which didn't work out, so I was wondering how Abilify interact with 300mg Bupropion? (apologies if this is the wrong thread for this type of enquiry - I'm new here. :)

Belated Happy Birthday mate! On my last psychiatrist appt. I asked (big mistake) for Abilify and therefore by default was refused it, should have known better, ended up with ziprasidone which didn't work out, so I was wondering how Abilify interact with 300mg Bupropion? (apologies if this is the wrong thread for this type of enquiry - I'm new here. :)
You're fine, I don't mind answering questions in this thread! To me both of these medicines are somewhat stimulating. I think it's kind of exactly what I need, whereas many other meds like SSRIs have kinda put me on my ass a little bit, these meds have the ability to actually lift me up out of depression, if that makes sense. Definitely don't take either one of them too late in the day. I've made the mistake of taking abilify at night and it rendered me unable to sleep.

For me it is a good combo, the best results I've had with psychiatric meds honestly, but I understand it might not work for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.