Not open for further replies.
Been up for a while now. Breakfast so was 1600mg gabapentin
And now wd's is getting worse or just plain irritating

2mg subutex
10mg valium
2000mg gabapentin (total as of now)

Need new sleep meds or methods.

Morning BlueWorld

And now we get to the breakfast part, well cause im annoyed and can't sleep. just had my normal fix just earlier

1600mg gabapentin
1mg subutex
10mg Diazepam
Cup of Coffee

1 bag of ten ten(very potent) heroin mixed with an even amount of slightly weaker heroin = nice smooth bliss with no harshness followed by my daily methadone dose and a spliff 20 min but unfortunately it's all worn off now because of my increasingly big tolerance ☹️☹️☹️ and I'm broke haven't got a penny to my name so don't know what the hell I'm gonna do once I've smoked these two ten ten bags... Oh never a dull moment in this life 🙄

8mg Suboxone
Ham egg and cheese sammich
Coffee
Marlboro menthols

Forgot to make my usual morning post but this was my breakfast. We started our regular group therapy sessions here, it started off strong.

8mg Suboxone
1.2g gabapentin
Honey but Cheerios
Coffee
Marlboro menthols

Not sure what my plans are for today but I doubt they'll amount to much 👍

300mg bupropion
5mg aripiprazole
10mg baclofen
8mg Suboxone
1.2g gabapentin
Coffee
Brown sugar + oatmeal
Marlboro menthols

Slowly waking up, reading the Bhagavad Gita

300mg bupropion
5mg aripiprazole
20mg baclofen
8mg Suboxone
Coffee
Oatmeal
Marlboro menthol

Up and at em, just surfing Bluelight, about to go to a meeting in a couple hours

Morning BlueWorld

This morning breakie was

1mg subutex
5mg diazepam
few bong hits.

Still early here like 7am, so maybe gonna have a quick power walk to start my day.

Nothing but that's cool because I got a nice afterglow bloody got up a bit early though you know your up early when the chemist ain't even open yet so I'm going back sleep goodbye zzzzz

Just cannabis edibles earlier, lot kava already, I couldn’t resist a little weed vapor right now, only 5 mg’s Etizolam too, gonna aim to hold off some hours and take 5 more later.

Yesterday was only 10 mg’s again after slipping. Two days in a row at 10 is back on target track.

Mum is making new batch of edibles from some strong skunk.

You know, one way to make kratom, and cannabis, and ketamine too in fact, much more as well, noticeably stronger is to potentiate it with crushed raw organic garlic, sat for 10 minutes for the Allicin to form by chemical reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.