• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest of my pregabalin and clonazepam, the pregabalin made me wobbly when I walk but that's about it, I don't understand why people like it lol

ugh. i am having the worst morning ever. woke up for a phone interview at a location that isn’t at all practical. horrible crink in my neck. so in order ...

-15mg ir adderall oral
-30mg norflurazepam oral
-50mg sertraline oral
-600mg ibuprofen oral
-30mg 3-meo-pce iv (which i had to do in two shots due to poor morning math with nothing but cotton "hr" filters or my neck was gonna kill me)

all for an interview that will likely go no where. if i i don't have a seizure it will be a miracle.

i got an email from the bbb saying all consumer information must be redacted before publication. i can't get a foid card for 95 days after applying, assuming they don't find my out-of-state institutionalization record. plus $500 usd for a taser because i'm sure as fuck not going to prison for shooting off a mossberg 500 in a metropolitain apartment building.

thank god i hit my two iv shots like a sniper.

Wow, you def have a lot going on here lol. You should PM me sometime I'm worried about yall up in the city

was a hell of a morning but i'm up. how are you doing?

I'm pretty burned out but not terrible. Work has picked up sharply and I'm working 6-7 days in a row. I have my secret weapon though which is a big bag of O-DSMT and some adrafinil which was my morning fix today. Jealous of the PCP I miss that and the other fun RCs, but I'm just sticking with desmetram for these last 2 months of supervision. Would still like to meet for coffee or something after my court shit is taken care of.

oh man i'd love a shot of odsmt. too bad that would probably be the the last straw. plus shit gets me depressed like dope after a week of shooting.

well you know how it works. once you shoot, that's the only way. goodbye lungs, veins, heart, etc. hello expensive micron filters, identifying chinese knockoffs, needle exchanges with only easytouch and no bd. fun, fun, fun.

well you know how it works. once you shoot, that's the only way. goodbye lungs, veins, heart, etc. hello expensive micron filters, sorting through chinese knockoffs, needle exchange with only easytouch and no bd. fun, fun, fun.

Yeah I'll stick with what works already. I've been trying to keep my drug use conservative and utilitarian (as much as one can do that) after not having anything for a few months.

This morning it was:

300mg pregabalin
120ishmg 3-FPM hot railed
And lots of water. 😅

500mg pregabalin
30mg hexen vaped

Probably it...for now.

That Saturday significantly escalated from that after meeting up with a friend to play music and chill with the puppy he was looking after. He's well-versed in drugs but less familiar with RCs so we decided to indulge. All total, we probably blew through close to 2 grams of hexen, mostly insufflated and then vaped toward the end. It was a bit much (plus not enough water or food) and I really felt like shit by the time I made it home Sunday afternoon. Was a total zombie when I woke up. Dumped a large chunk of the stims I had left because I felt like it was necessary. Kept a tiny bit though to ease me out of the binge without being effectively dead on my feet.

Just a light dose of
Benzos
Opiates
Gabapentinoids
And a swig of vodka
And obviously cannabis but that goes without a saying for me

How would you compare hexen to other stims? I'm debating on getting some, I need something to go with this opioid.

Hexen is pretty great when vaped. Since a decent dose is about 30mg, I usually like to hot rail it because the rush is pretty great that way and it takes less time than vaping it in a pipe or off foil. It's okay when insufflated but it will mess up your nose after a while. I've never taken it any other way (95%o of use has been vaping). Regardless of the ROA, the urge to redose can be rather compulsive (understatement of the year).

I've done a fair handful of stims and overall I honestly prefer hexen to most of them; I think only cocaine I enjoy more but I have been addicted to that in the past and won't do it anymore. But, I have also been abusing the shit out of hex and definitely have problems controlling my usage. I've stayed up for multiple days without issue (no psychosis), slept for a day, and then repeated...so keep that in mind. And mind the dose because going too hard will produce undesirable side effects like anxiety and vasoconstriction.

I don't partake in opiates so I can't say how the combo might be. I do really like it with pregabalin, though.

Breakfast

This is the last pack of pregabalin I'll be getting off my doctor and I don't normally abuse them but fuck it I took 8 x 75mg should I take more?

And 2 x 2mg "clonazepam" which I think could be faked or under dosed

K5ruoYa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.