• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, pray tell, are you stuck with just the reefer?
no,, life took (too many) turns for the worse this year

I abruptly quit a bunch of drugs without caring, mostly because I have things in my life more pleasurable than drugs (lol!) and spent like 4 days in a living hell.

Totally willfully. With other stuff nearby. It's insane when something non-drug takes over the drug-addled addict's NACC section of the brain. 8(

jan 2019, lost my cat rip
april 2019, lost my ex/best friend, rip
summer 2019 - suicidal, drugs helped me live
sept 2019 - another close loss, rip (family this time)
sept 2019 till current - PTSD symptoms return, struggling
nov 2019 - lost a friend, rip
and then dec 2019 - life failure (non-drug/non-death related life-goal stuff)

Fun right?

Afternoon fix for me (into evening):

3pm- 25ug 1cP-LSD before shower.
Durban poison cannabis edibles soon after.

I felt the acid noticeably during shower. I suspect it was more than 25 ug it was the bottom of my microdosing bottle there was less than 2.5 ml liquid so I ate the tab as well.

It felt like more than the measured 25ug I started with yesterday.

Then after edibles, early evening cannabis vaporization. I got very high. Feeling the 125ug of acid from yesterday plus today's mini dose.

7.20 pm- dose of Instant Vanautu green Kava.
More Durban Poison edibles.
50ug 1plsd.

Kava is lovely! Very good for you too. Besides LSD probably one of the safest and healthiest drugs in the world given that its rivals all of the equivalents in terms of benefits and general effects.

All in all, Acid, Cannabis, Kava. Very nice combo of effects.

One bowl for the day, decided to do it early as it will coincide with the come-up on the bupe. Dank bud topped with both classic kief and some CBD kief. One hit at a time type buzz. Feelin' good. Bupe is about to hit hard if I didn't accidentally snort it too far/swallow it/sneeze it out inadvertently. I prefer to take it sublingually but I hate how bloated my mouth gets with saliva.

I don't even feel etizolam these days. It has simply become my replacement for alprazolam for chronic anxiety related gut pains. I can still 'feel' the alprazolam though and it works better out in public so I just save them for such occasions.
Do you have much experience with Kava? On paper I really have not been able to identify a single downside to it in the usual negative sense regarding supplements and drugs except for the fact it only works on an empty stomach.

I hope you have had a nice trip on the bupe, I don't know that one yet.

no,, life took (too many) turns for the worse this year

I abruptly quit a bunch of drugs without caring, mostly because I have things in my life more pleasurable than drugs (lol!) and spent like 4 days in a living hell.

Totally willfully. With other stuff nearby. It's insane when something non-drug takes over the drug-addled addict's NACC section of the brain. 8(

jan 2019, lost my cat rip
april 2019, lost my ex/best friend, rip
summer 2019 - suicidal, drugs helped me live
sept 2019 - another close loss, rip (family this time)
sept 2019 till current - PTSD symptoms return, struggling
nov 2019 - lost a friend, rip
and then dec 2019 - life failure (non-drug/non-death related life-goal stuff)

Fun right?

Wow. Your 2019 is scarily similar to my own. Especially the bit about drugs keeping you from dying over the summer. That breaks my heart. It will get better soon, I promise. It always does for others. If it doesn’t, I hate to say it... but get high rather than die.

600 mg adrafinil and 5 grams of Green Maeng Da kratom.

The adrafinil was a really nice mood boost, made me feel better.
The kratom takes away any edginess.
Hey there. I tried Kanna last week. I got a 200:1 extract. I took 150mg with edibles, day after 700ug 1cP-LSD.

I was still incredibly wrecked from the acid and any cannabis would have really intensified my buzz that day but the 150mg of kanna extract was actually too powerful and surprisingly strong a drug experience at the time.

It definitely strongly enhanced the cannabis effects and I felt quite nauseous for a while from the kanna alone.

I couldn't tolerate much vaporizer on top of my edibles I didn't need it and the acid after effects were stronger. I would have been off my head all day without any drugs but I'm still good at gauging the effects of everything overlapping.

So what I noticed with the kanna was that for several hours I was a bit uncomfortable and didn't enjoy the experience but then that suddenly gave way to the most incredibly enjoyable and comfortable fully relaxed mental and physical state.

Very different to kratom in that it was much more clear-headed but with noticeable colour enhancement and everything was just interesting to focus on and perceive I was watching snooker on the television and it was very therapeutic and enjoyable.

The kanna was a pretty strong experience overall and I still felt it the next day.
I did not tolerate it well physically and suffered major digestive irritation and respiratory effects which subsided enabling me to enjoy the Deep relaxation and SSRI effects.

Wow. Your 2019 is scarily similar to my own. Especially the bit about drugs keeping you from dying over the summer. That breaks my heart. It will get better soon, I promise. It always does for others. If it doesn’t, I hate to say it... but get high rather than die.
Thanks for listening. It was a really rough year. You can always PM me with what's going on if it's personal.

Hey there. I tried Kanna last week. I got a 200:1 extract. I took 150mg with edibles, day after 700ug 1cP-LSD.

I was still incredibly wrecked from the acid and any cannabis would have really intensified my buzz that day but the 150mg of kanna extract was actually too powerful and surprisingly strong a drug experience at the time.

It definitely strongly enhanced the cannabis effects and I felt quite nauseous for a while from the kanna alone.

I couldn't tolerate much vaporizer on top of my edibles I didn't need it and the acid after effects were stronger. I would have been off my head all day without any drugs but I'm still good at gauging the effects of everything overlapping.

So what I noticed with the kanna was that for several hours I was a bit uncomfortable and didn't enjoy the experience but then that suddenly gave way to the most incredibly enjoyable and comfortable fully relaxed mental and physical state.

Very different to kratom in that it was much more clear-headed but with noticeable colour enhancement and everything was just interesting to focus on and perceive I was watching snooker on the television and it was very therapeutic and enjoyable.

The kanna was a pretty strong experience overall and I still felt it the next day.
I did not tolerate it well physically and suffered major digestive irritation and respiratory effects which subsided enabling me to enjoy the Deep relaxation and SSRI effects.

Sometimes it takes a few days for Kanna to have quite a pronounced effect. Seems like you have some strong Kanna because it's an extract. Maybe it was too much too soon, but I'm glad you felt the amazing state of mind it creates! Really happy you enjoyed it. :) The sense of well-being is the best part. It feels like all is right with the world. Tweak your Kanna dose and don't take too many edibles with it next time.

Since you have an extract, it is way stronger than regular Kanna. Try only 8-25 mg next time. 150 mg was way too much.

Last edited:
Captian, did you find the super low doses of bupe you were on gave you a boost?

@Captain.Heroin I also have had the worst year of my life due to bereavement, and attempting to use drugs to self medicate.

All I can say is life will get better, it may get worse at points.
Best wishes mate x

Captian, did you find the super low doses of bupe you were on gave you a boost?
I can't use anything that potent again; I'll go back to full on addiction. It did but I absolutely can't go back on it; the withdrawal for me is hell (kinda like how people portray heroin/benzo WD) and I won't do it to myself.

Stay strong axe. You're a really good person.

thank you.

days of nothing but cannabis. hell
Hey captain , if you don’t mind me asking when is it you started taking Xanax bars? Had to be during one of my disappearing acts before I returned .

for me just
300mg pregablin
Possibly take a Xanax bar in the near future.
Still testing positive for bupe 4 months+ post my last sublocade injection so I guess that counts to .
hope evreyone enjoys there weekend !

You seem so too. And well done for not taking the easy way out (at first anyway) by getting back on bupe. OT: 20mg diazepam, 1mg xanax, 85ml methadone.

Do you have much experience with Kava? On paper I really have not been able to identify a single downside to it in the usual negative sense regarding supplements and drugs except for the fact it only works on an empty stomach.

hey i might be able to answer your question. major downsides for me include the taste, feeling bloated when too watered down, and most of all the alkaloids require a liver enzyme to break them down and that also messes with metabolism of an array of other substances.

hey i might be able to answer your question. major downsides for me include the taste, feeling bloated when too watered down, and most of all the alkaloids require a liver enzyme to break them down and that also messes with metabolism of an array of other substances.
Hello and thank you for sharing that I am just learning about kava still it isn't a herb I can tolerate without excessive mucus production and I have heard that from others about bloating in relation to the amount of liquid used and I think I have experienced this myself.

But I have only been using instant kava so far. I get pretty strong and full effects so I hope I have sufficient liver enzymes to process and utilise the alkaloids.

But yes I guess the reality we have to accept is that that even the majority of the really great things in life can all come with at least a little negative unfortunately.

Thanks for sharing and hope you have had a good day day enjoy your weekend.

So while I am here...Today's fix?

Only just had a dose of cannabis edibles here in UK 8pm, a 4pm rise today. Big tummy upset to settle with the help of the edibles.

I'm still feeling wrecked from this week's and yesterday's Cannabis, kava, and Etizolam combinations and also from a month plus of very heavy Acid consumption.

Log vaporizer is warmed and ready. Clean bubbler awaits.
Northern Cheese Haze Autoflower is ready ground.

Except I'm not ready yet lol! Too fatigued, tummy poorly, and generally hammered.

But I definitely still need an uplifting vaporizer session to pick up my mood and spirit this Saturday evening.

Kava is nasty and worthless. I have tried it multiple times and never once gotten a buzz, but it sure as hell leaves behind a bad taste.

Buprenorphine is great if your opioid naive, most ex-heroin addicts who use it for maintenance seem to dislike it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.