• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kava kava is possibly worse than zopiclone taste wise, but does have a nice, albeit slightly unpredictable buzz with it being herbal and alkaloids varying. I was blown away the first time I tried it, but it was really short lived and the taste wasn't worth it imo.
And kava fans? I've been thinking about using amantina muscaria medicinally and I've even heard it's a nice steamy seasoning for food!

@AutoTripper if you get your tolerance low enough that 2mg or less of bupe holds you, if you wait long enough it's surprisingly nice!

Kava is nasty and worthless. I have tried it multiple times and never once gotten a buzz, but it sure as hell leaves behind a bad taste.

Buprenorphine is great if your opioid naive, most ex-heroin addicts who use it for maintenance seem to dislike it though.
I can respect that. But I am definitely picking up a buzz from this instant Kava I have. It's a subsrantial enough drug effect/experience. I mix it up with sunflower lecithin, full fat milk is recommended which is not an option.

I havent tried actually extracting from traditional kava root yet although I have received some from a reputable source. I do know that you can get very different effects from different types of kava though and I specifically requested a less sedating and more uplifting instant kava from the guy who sends it to me via email arrangement.

I don't tolerate the kava well enough to see myself using it regularly long term but I have particularly enjoyed the antidepressant and emotionally uplifting effects.

Also the wobbly drunkenness and merriness like with alcohol but also a bit more like a benzo.

Thank you for responding I appreciate your thoughts.

@AutoTripper if you get your tolerance low enough that 2mg or less of bupe holds you, if you wait long enough it's surprisingly nice!
Well I would definitely not be able to tolerate that particular medicine or anything like it nothing mainstream I doubt in a chemical sense because of the amount of additives and excipients in every allopathic medicine especially any form of sugar.

I have no addictions, I am thinking you have picked up the wrong impression possibly.

I have only experimented with Kava of late for recreational and medicinal purposes in a mental health regard for treating severe anxiety and depression, and just general physical comfort and relief from aches and pains of life.

I also tried kratom and got addicted with four weeks of heavy enough use and have to stop cold turkey because the kratom had a dangerous the adverse effect on my digestive system.

I had some really nasty withdrawals from that that although I did really enjoy the kratom experience and effect and the medical benefits I did receive from it were particularly helpful for many of my conditions and symptoms.

I have also recently discovered that I can tolerate etizolam blotters surprisingly well without any noticeable adverse effects.

there is nothing on the blotter accept the 1mg of etizolam itself and this is the only way I can really tolerate any drug in it's absolute and purest form if I am lucky.

Just finished a 20min transedental medatation session. My opiates kicked in half way through my session which is always nice imo.

This morning in order-
45mg dxm
250mg niacin
50mg vitb6
6000iu vitd3
400mg magnesium citrate
800mg cimetidine
145mg methadone
Couple cigarettes and a cup of coffee. Will prolly make some green or black tea in a few and maybe some promethazine to kick my nod back in after my morning work.

Crazy day today. No sleep Tuesday night. Messy from cannabis, etizolam and a little acid.

Slept 4 hours after some lovely vaped weed.
9.30 pm got myself up.

Immediately dropped about 55ug 1cP-LSD. Before I had even woken up.
Followed by Durban poison vaporized.
Then some Northern Cheese Haze.

The acid comeup was a little rough. Never my favorite part. But once I get past that and I'm feeling more comfortable and adjusted there's that brilliant feeling of excitement and refreshment.

The weed got me high, but I had terrible stomach upsets and couldn't wait to drink some kava which can be very settling and also for my nerves and restlessness and pains.

One good glass of Instant green Kava. It went down very well and was immediately so soothing and comforting.
I enjoyed the effects possibly more then I have done so far with kava.

Kava with acid is lovely.

I took 200mg Kava extract 40 minutes later, plus cannabis edibles and over several more hours, 2mg Etizolam.

Good synergy. Heavy enough too. Even with the etizolam recently and tonight I am still enjoying the acid. I took 0.5mg Etiz blotter one hour after The Half tab of acid and I still came up on it and was having some really nice visuals and full body feelings.

Kava kava is possibly worse than zopiclone taste wise, but does have a nice, albeit slightly unpredictable buzz with it being herbal and alkaloids varying. I was blown away the first time I tried it, but it was really short lived and the taste wasn't worth it imo.
And kava fans? I've been thinking about using amantina muscaria medicinally and I've even heard it's a nice steamy seasoning for food!
I actually really like the taste of my instant Kava so far. Find mix it with sunflower lecithin and salt and pepper and it's a emulsifies into a sort of thick and creamy shake which I can water down as much as I want and it still has a nice creamy texture due to sunflower lecithin . I really don't have a problem with the taste at all and I really enjoyed the effects of this particular variety I have got.

The Redmond Real salt I sprinkle into the kava drink also improves it a lot.

Kava is nasty and worthless. I have tried it multiple times and never once gotten a buzz, but it sure as hell leaves behind a bad taste.

Kava isn't worthless at all. You weren't doing it the right way. You have to buy high quality kava root powder from a good source. Some of the powder comes with a strainer bag depending on where you buy it, if not get a strainer bag. Get a bowl of warm/hot water, put the kava in the strainer bag and continually knead it in the bowl of water for 5-10 minutes. It makes a strong batch. My biggest problem with kava is the taste! Good Lord, it's disgusting. That's why they suggest taking big gulps. Try to turn your taste buds off. For me, it's easier to go down if it's hot. Not hot enough to burn your mouth of course.

Kava isn't worthless at all. You weren't doing it the right way. You have to buy high quality kava root powder from a good source. Some of the powder comes with a strainer bag depending on where you buy it, if not get a strainer bag. Get a bowl of warm/hot water, put the kava in the strainer bag and continually knead it in the bowl of water for 5-10 minutes. It makes a strong batch. My biggest problem with kava is the taste! Good Lord, it's disgusting. That's why they suggest taking big gulps. Try to turn your taste buds off. For me, it's easier to go down if it's hot. Not hot enough to burn your mouth of course.

I’ve tried it multiple times and with the traditional warm water kneeding methods and whatnot, have never gotten effects. Taste is definitely off-putting. I don’t doubt it’s efficacy for others but for me it seems to be a dud :(

Edit: I even got my kava from the source you linked, kalm with kava, so it should be quality.

I’ve tried it multiple times and with the traditional warm water kneeding methods and whatnot, have never gotten effects. Taste is definitely off-putting. I don’t doubt it’s efficacy for others but for me it seems to be a dud :(

Edit: I even got my kava from the source you linked, kalm with kava, so it should be quality.

Wow. That sucks. I've never tried the kava in the link. I only showed it for the instructions. Maybe that powder isn't strong enough. I'll PM you. Don't want to post a source here.

My fix right now is Concerta. I had some Xanax earlier tonight. I was reading something and passed the fuck out in a deep sleep. Couldn't believe it knocked me out like that. I'll lower the dose next time.

When you say you tried it multiple times, did you just take it on occassion, or stick with it daily for a while?

I'm sure you know this but they say that for some people they do not experience effects at first until they have been consuming for a while and the reverse a tolerance effect kicks in.

So it may take a week of daily use to really start to appreciate the effevts.

Of course I can accept that it may well just not work for you for whatever reason but I just wanted to check this anyway.

@Cream Gravy? In relation to the above I just read this elsewhere:

"For me, it took about 3 weeks of daily usage to break through reverse tolerance and obtain a proper krunk. The effects are subtle at first, and build with intensity as you go. But again, I cannot stress the importance of an empty stomach enough. Two nights ago I made my usual strong brew, which typically has me nodding within an hour, and drank it only 3 hours after dinner. I got zilch."

@Cream Gravy? In relation to the above I just read this elsewhere:

"For me, it took about 3 weeks of daily usage to break through reverse tolerance and obtain a proper krunk. The effects are subtle at first, and build with intensity as you go. But again, I cannot stress the importance of an empty stomach enough. Two nights ago I made my usual strong brew, which typically has me nodding within an hour, and drank it only 3 hours after dinner. I got zilch."
Ah, in that case kava doesn't sound worthwhile, as:

1- it's time consuming to prepare
2- I don't want to do it daily for weeks, I'm already required to take bzds daily to treat chronic pain
3- I'm hypoglycemic and fasting more than three hours turns me into an extreme asshole. When I had to do it for Ambien I hated it.

So maybe it's just not for me :(

It certainly didn't take me days and up to three weeks for it to work. It worked the very first time. I think that person's experience is rare.

This morning:

2 grams Phenibut
40 mg Concerta
600 mg Gabapentin

I had some Xanax earlier tonight. I was reading something and passed the fuck out in a deep sleep. Couldn't believe it knocked me out like that. I'll lower the dose next time.
I find it odd that people pass out on alprazolam. I get it prescribed and mess with other bzds as well on the side, and to me alpraz is like, not tiring at all compared to the rest of the lot. It's extremely transparent for me and I can dose it continually and never have the 'delusion of sobriety' effect, no one ever knows that I'm 'on' anything when I take it. It's purely medicinal for me. I've tried to use it for sleep and found it ineffective. It's easily the best bzd (and medication in general) for my chronic gut pain though. So glad my doctor understands that. So many doctors these days don't believe in using bzds long term but mine agrees it's the best treatment option for my issues. Even said he'd write me 12 month refills in the future, gave me 6 months this first round so when my tolerance goes up he can bump me up to the 1mg pills at the 6 month mark.

Admittedly, the one time I've taken 2mg all at once, I did feel very mellow. Still didn't have me sleepy though, just content to sit and be at peace.

My morning fix today was a strong cup of coffee. Will follow with some etiz soon as my pain is flaring up. Gonna try and get myself to go for a 2 mile jog today, need to get some cardio in.

Woke up late today. Feeling refreshed though.

45mg methadone
.5mg clonazepam
Sipping a 24oz 8% screwdriver
Gonna grab a coffee or Monster after
Nicotine via JUUL (MA ban lifted, but no more flavored vape juices so I'll still be going up to NH. 4 pack of brand name JUUL menthol pods just cost me fuckin 20$)

Sitting in the Mall parking lot, waiting to go in and weather the storm of people. Gotta finish this drink first.

Status
Not open for further replies.