• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crack crack crack, brown, crack, and like 50mg at least diazepam when the crack wwears down I necked them with a cuppa, letting them melt partially for flava!
LNS I am lying actually, I was treating patients at my surgery.

250 ug 1cP-LSD with cannabis edibles,

160mg 200:1 Kanna extract,

Nice strong cup of black tea. (Kanna is said to triple the effect of caffiene without the anxiety factor)

Before this, at 7 am- a heavy vaporizer load, bringing up the 300ug 1cP I took yesterday. I was high laying on bed, loving the acid afterglow and strong cannabis high.

I didnt want to go to bed. Up all night really. 1 mg Etizolam had me falling asleep after eating. I finally snapped round and have been awake since. The weed I vaped really brought me up on the acid.

So an interesting day. I have simply indulged recently. 32.5 trips in a month. I will have a nice fresh break now looking forward to that.

I never mixed Kanna with Acid before. Only tried Kanna extract 2 days ago. Masssively enhanced the cannabis effects, especially visually.

I just vaped some potent outdoor organic Sativa herb.

20 mg oxy and 15 mg adderall. Decorating the house for Xmas , got chicken and dumplings in crock pot ,planting my tulips bulbs for spring and planting seeds from my Halloween pumpkins . Feeling happy and energetic, life is good ♥️

250 ug 1cP-LSD with cannabis edibles,

160mg 200:1 Kanna extract,

Nice strong cup of black tea. (Kanna is said to triple the effect of caffiene without the anxiety factor)

Before this, at 7 am- a heavy vaporizer load, bringing up the 300ug 1cP I took yesterday. I was high laying on bed, loving the acid afterglow and strong cannabis high.

I didnt want to go to bed. Up all night really. 1 mg Etizolam had me falling asleep after eating. I finally snapped round and have been awake since. The weed I vaped really brought me up on the acid.

So an interesting day. I have simply indulged recently. 32.5 trips in a month. I will have a nice fresh break now looking forward to that.

I never mixed Kanna with Acid before. Only tried Kanna extract 2 days ago. Masssively enhanced the cannabis effects, especially visually.

I just vaped some potent outdoor organic Sativa herb.
I think I have some Kanna. I need to look for it and give it a try.

I have a hell of a time falling asleep. There's so much to do all the time. I took some Mushrooms again today and they didn't have much of an effect. I'll have to adjust.

45mg methadone
2mg lorazepam
.1mg clonidine
.3g fent shot for a ride, maybe more to come of better stuff closer to heroin if I take him to re-up.

Felling pretty fucked up, waiting for my boy to get out of probation to get the re up going with him driving or go get some shit taken care of.

i guess after I went to sleep yesterday, I got up and started sleep drinking.all I was told was I was trashed and that's about it so it couldn't of been to bad

@SirTophamHat I find it 2eird how few (I'm sure loadss more than discuss the matter) people are into downers and booze! Particularly those who do both and struggle to stop.
Mega thread?

I find benzosn and beers can good fun, but mostly you make a twat of yourself. It is dangerous too!

2-5mg fentanyl HCl, IV.

A few weeks ago I was happy with this existence. Now I hate myself and my life. Don’t do it kids. Please don’t do it.

Durban poison vaporizer on the way to an important appointment started the day off

4 split doses of acid today in spontaneous flexible Style- 25ug 12.45pm after appontnment.

More weed vaporization. 50ug acid 2.30 pm. Cannabis edibles 4 pm.

2 doses of Green Vanautu instant kava early evening.

2 more 25ug acid doses.

More vaporizer. More cannabis edibles with 2 mg Etizolam.

Good buzz all day. Has been an intense day with mind in restless everdrive, in a good way. I needed more medication.

cup of iced coffee
200ug bupe - nasal
2mg etizolam
gonna add in a bowl or two of weed later. Think it'll be a good mellow day.

One bowl for the day, decided to do it early as it will coincide with the come-up on the bupe. Dank bud topped with both classic kief and some CBD kief. One hit at a time type buzz. Feelin' good. Bupe is about to hit hard if I didn't accidentally snort it too far/swallow it/sneeze it out inadvertently. I prefer to take it sublingually but I hate how bloated my mouth gets with saliva.

I don't even feel etizolam these days. It has simply become my replacement for alprazolam for chronic anxiety related gut pains. I can still 'feel' the alprazolam though and it works better out in public so I just save them for such occasions.

600 mg adrafinil and 5 grams of Green Maeng Da kratom.

The adrafinil was a really nice mood boost, made me feel better.
The kratom takes away any edginess.

Status
Not open for further replies.