• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What strange little rituals do you have?

many many strange rituals... but a regular one would be doing my hair before I get in the shower (it makes sense to me ok?!) =D

I turn the volume on my car stereo up and down in even numbers,for example 14,16,18,20,22,24 etc but i am trying to break that habit by not looking at the display when i adjust the volume. :\

Whenever I'm cooking at home, I always have to rub my hands together really fast (like I'm cold), and I visualise what I'm cooking in my head. Followed by a pause and a "hmm"...

Then I can start cooking. Puts me in "the zone" I guess. :D

=D =D

LOL disorders are wicked lol

i try and unlock and lock my mobile phone as fast as i can then start moving my head to the rythem looking around like im wicked

umm no matter WHAT it is if its 3 tea spoons or 2 table spoons i ALLWAYS put 2 table spoons then like a LITTLE bit more cause maybe the first table spoon heap wasn't big enough

making beds before jumping into them ALLWAYS
but just to be diff im gonna try jump in without making them half the stuff will probably fall off haha dang...

here is a tricky one but at high school when i was bored used to get the num lock, caps lock and scroll lock lights turning on and off in sequence from left to right. when im waiting for something i tend to do it like a download and i got nothing better to do

Re-reading this thread has made me realise just how weird you people are. <3

[I still put letters in alphabetical order in my head all the time. I think I'll do it till the day I die.]

I like to rub my chin with my hands when after I post something on BL...like I'm pondering something...

haha that sounds so stupid....but i just do it, not sure why I cant help it though......

it just gives me *somewhere* to put my left hand while not typing I guess... the right one is on the mouse, hehe

As my job makes me write down number plates I frquently find myself memorising random plates when driving, it's quite odd,,,

i go and wash my hands and gargle water EVERYTIME after i have a smoke. and i mean everytime.

I do my shopping list in order from Alse 1 to 15 because I work for the supermarket and know where everything is located... so when I arrive my supermarket to do the grocery shopping I follow my shopping list that is in the "Alse-Order" so it saves me time and get out of the supermarket and get my grocery shopping done quicker.

Yeah sign me up to the Freak's Club :p

i have to sleep with a pillow over either my left or right ear....depending which side im sleeping on. Ever since i was a kid!
Crazy. =D

Urbanhog said:
I do my shopping list in order from Alse 1 to 15 because I work for the supermarket and know where everything is located... so when I arrive my supermarket to do the grocery shopping I follow my shopping list that is in the "Alse-Order" so it saves me time and get out of the supermarket and get my grocery shopping done quicker.

Yeah sign me up to the Freak's Club :p

That's called using your brain.. I do it too :) Hate being in supermarkets for long time. I think the longest we spend is about 30 minutes getting 1-2 weeks of food. Rush Rush Rush!

on my way to a bush party i have to go get drive through at maccers or hungry jacs on my way to the party

i have to lift the handle on the door of the car 3 times on each door to make sure it licked (the car has central locking)

ithen have to always have to walk back to the car to double check every door is locked

there are oters but cant think of them now

I have a queen size bed and I am 6'2" but I can only get a good nights sleep if I am sleeping on the far left hand side.

I can also only sleep if my head is under the sheets.This can cause problems during summer when it gets really hot.

When I cook I dance at the stove.

My Weet-Bix only taste nice if I put them in a particular way into the bowl.

If I see somthing colourful I have to squint at it to see what it might look like on acid.

If I see numbers I have to add them all up to get one final number, kinda like in numerology. (even though I don't believe in it. ie: 247 = 2 + 4 = 6 + 7 = 13 = 1 + 3 = 4) Other wise my brain hurts.

I also have to sing to my cat when I see him in the morning. Generally I sing "Mr Naughty, Mr Naughty......It's the Mr Naughty show..."

When looking back over this I realise I am really fucked up :|

rm1x said:

I also have to sing to my cat when I see him in the morning. Generally I sing "Mr Naughty, Mr Naughty......It's the Mr Naughty show..."

I was laughing my ass off at that until I realised.... I do it too! My cat's Oliver and it's really hard to resist singing that song from Oliver Twist, especially when he's miowing for dinner. "Oliver, Oliver, never before has a cat wanted more" =D

jakoz said:
I gotta sleep with the fan on. No matter how cold it is. If the airs not moving, Im not sleeping :D

Do you get cranky if you don't eat for a while?
Do you have bad circulation and get cold toes/fingers?

Just that it's pretty common for people with diabeties to sleep with a window open because of the moving air.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I was laughing my ass off at that until I realised.... I do it too! My cat's Oliver and it's really hard to resist singing that song from Oliver Twist, especially when he's miowing for dinner. "Oliver, Oliver, never before has a cat wanted more" =D

LOL that's cute :)

I can see no better way to express love to a pet (legally hahaha ok bad j/k) than by singing it a little song.

Dr ZUL said:
I turn the volume on my car stereo up and down in even numbers,for example 14,16,18,20,22,24 etc but i am trying to break that habit by not looking at the display when i adjust the volume. :\

I do the same thing with my stereo.. i use volumes 2,5,8,10,12,15,18,20,25,30,35,40.. ive had this partucular stereo for over a month now and i dont think ive ever used the other volumes. i guess i justify this to myself because i have a 'set' volume for whatever im doing.. 2 for when im in bed, 5 for when mum is asleep next door etc so now that im used to them its just habit to use them, and step up or down to the next level so to speak when i adjust the volume..

- oh and i just realised i do this with others things, my TV for example.

my dad is obsessive compulsive and to some extent i know i am, could this be a manifestation of my need to have things neat and normal? 8(

When I'm writing essays, I do a word count pretty much the end of every paragraph... I can't go any further til I've done it.

my friends dad is totally anal when it comes to cleaning. he cleans her car for her weekly because he thinks she won't do it properly. and after he's finished vacuuming it, he clicks all the seatbelts in. it's just fucking weird.